Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

How Chisco Boss Has Been Victimizing Me For Daring To Stop Dating Him- 33-ye - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Chisco Boss Has Been Victimizing Me For Daring To Stop Dating Him- 33-ye (1701 Views)

Checkout 33 Websites That Will Make You A Genius / Linda Ogbonye: 22 Year Old Who Broke 33 Years First Class Jinx In Ui  – / Ebonyi University Expels 33 Students & Suspends 88 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Chisco Boss Has Been Victimizing Me For Daring To Stop Dating Him- 33-ye by Olalekan27: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wonders shall never end. This report is according to Vanguard Newspaper. Do read it guys, cus after reading it, I was left perplexed! Don’t even know what to say.
A 33-year-old applicant, Chineye Chinwuba, has alleged that her attempt to terminate the love affair she had with the Chief Executive Officer of Chisco Transport Limited, Chidi Anyaegbu, was what led to her being charged before an Igbosere magistrate’s court for threatening the transporter’s life.The defendant, who is facing a one-count charge preferred against her by the police, was docked before Magistrate Nike Olagbende.
The prosecutor, Superintendent of Police Agustine Onwuemene, told the court that the defendant committed the offence between November 2013 and August 20, 2014, at about 4pm, at 15 Ruxton road at Ikoyi area of Lagos.
He said that she sent a threat text message to one Chief Chidi Anyaegbu, Chief Executive Officer of Chisco Transport Limited, that she was going to eliminate him and his family and that they will go to hell fire for eternity.
According to the prosecutor, the offence is punishable under Section 230 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2011.
Earlier, the defendant had pleaded not guilty to the one count charge against her.
Her counsel, Amaka Nwafor, urged the court to grant the defendant bail in the most liberal term, adding that the matter is just an allegation until the suspect is proven guilty.
The prosecutor said he was not going to oppose the bail application, adding that he has two witnesses in court, saying although the complainant was not in court, there was a representative from his company.
Nwafor, however, told the magistrate that the matter could not be conducted in proxy, that the complaint has to be in court too.
The defendant also told the open court that it was Anyaegbu who brought her to Lagos from Onitsha in Anambra State on August 5, 2012.
She said Anyaegbu was her lover and that they started dating immediately she got to Lagos, adding that their initial agreement was for him to help her get a job which he promised but failed to do.
According to her, the two started having an affair in 2012, which made the Chisco boss to give her a two-room apartment in one of his houses in Lekki.
She said: “I told him I was quitting the relationship and ever since then, he has been harassing me. Last December, he took me to Tinubu magistrate’s court, alleging that I stole his N1.5 million.
“He told me that the only way he could forget about the matter was for me to continue with the relationship.
“I only sent him an insulting text message, I never sent him a death threat.
“On March 15, he sent at least eight thugs to my house and they threw my things and my little boy out. The people in the compound were aware of the incident.
“He then said he had rented another apartment for me at Ikoyi, which is where I am currently living but I insisted the relationship could not continue.
‘’Last Sunday, while I was at home, a Police Inspector came in to my apartment and told me that I was under arrest. The case at the Tinubu court is still ongoing.’’
Magistrate Olagbende granted the defendant bail in the sum of N25,000 and one responsible surety in like sum.
She adjourned the matter till September 8, 2014 for trial.
Re: How Chisco Boss Has Been Victimizing Me For Daring To Stop Dating Him- 33-ye by DickDastardly(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Make thunder fire you and your Sugar Daddy!
U tell us when u dey Bleep dey collet money Now you wan pullout naim we no go hear.
Bitch you rode a tiger and to disembark means getting eaten by the tiger.
No time for pity cool

6 Likes

Re: How Chisco Boss Has Been Victimizing Me For Daring To Stop Dating Him- 33-ye by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
he got u a house, spent on u, then u decided to quit the relationship. no problem with that. he kicked u out cos he said he rented out the apartment n u still agreed to move into another house of his n u still insist that u no wan do lol...u already have a job...u r a gold digger...

3 Likes

Re: How Chisco Boss Has Been Victimizing Me For Daring To Stop Dating Him- 33-ye by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Has Chisco heard of Badoo ? Why give a lousy 33yrs old woman house to live and still get mouth to say she no do ? With badoo the most beautiful angels will beg to suck his nut sac

1 Like

Re: How Chisco Boss Has Been Victimizing Me For Daring To Stop Dating Him- 33-ye by Dubby6(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Serves d bit*h right
U don chop finish wan waka bah.. angry
Re: How Chisco Boss Has Been Victimizing Me For Daring To Stop Dating Him- 33-ye by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Good for u
Re: How Chisco Boss Has Been Victimizing Me For Daring To Stop Dating Him- 33-ye by soloendy(m): 4:42am On Aug 28, 2014
STUDY! STUDY!!STUDY!!! Abroad At A Cheap And Affordable Rate Tuition Fees At Your Very Best( Country-----PHILIPPINES)
Academic Programes Are Offered In Different Colleges/Faculty Or Department.
1 COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
1)DOCTOR OF MEDICINE(MD) 2)DOCTOR OF VERTINARY MEDICINE
2 COLLEGE OF LAW
1)BACHELOR OF LAW (L.I.B)
3 HEALTH-RELATED COURSES
1)BSC NURSING 2)BSC PHYSICAL THERAPY 3)BSC RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY 4)BSC MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY 5)BSC PHARMACY 6)BSC MIDWIFERY 7)BSC NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
FOR ANY OTHER HEALTH RELATED COURSES YOU CAN CONTACT TO MAKE FURHER INQUIRES THROUGH THE CONTACT DETAILS BELOW
4 OTHER COURSES ARE ALSO OFFERED IN OTHER FIELD OF STUDY DEPENDING ON THE CHOICE OF COLLEGE/FACULTY OR DEPARTMENT.
1)COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING 2)COLLEGE OF COMPUTER SCIENCES 3)COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE 4)COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES 5) COLLEGE OF COMMERCE,BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION,ACCOUNTANCY,BANKING AND FINANCE,ETC
5 POST GRADUATE AND GRADUATE PROGARMES(ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICE )
CONTACT DETAILS IN THE PHILIPPINES
Name-Endurance Solomon PHONE NUMBER>+639997065600 Email Address>endurance_solomon@yahoo.com/soloendurance@gmail.com
Re: How Chisco Boss Has Been Victimizing Me For Daring To Stop Dating Him- 33-ye by nerodenero: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2014
olalekan27:
“He then said he had rented another apartment for me at Ikoyi, which is where I am currently living but I insisted the relationship could not continue.
All I can deduce is that covetousness is killing you.If you cant get a job in Lagos,why not go back to to Anambra?Unfortunately,Chisco Boy no be 'Maga' as you must service am for every kobo you collect.Olojukokoro!

(1) (Reply)

South African Universities To Offer Bachelors Degree In Witchcraft / Ten Things Every Newly Admitted Student Should Take To School / What Can I Do Not To Miss Admission This Year With 272 UTME Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.