Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman (39936 Views)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] / Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by ayusco85(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2014

1 Share

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by EbolaParasite: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rolly83:

@Op,hmm I smell a fish!!!Are you sure you are not her,a daughter,a close relative etc....How were you able to get hold of her childhood pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you smoking
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Fiver: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
wheres the PICTURE OF HER COMPANY ?
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by sunnydayasaba(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Result of hardwork....Nigeria babe needs to step up so they can emulate her hustle spirit....Nice pix though
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by NeuroBoss(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is why I don't joke with my pictures especially the childhood ones so that someone like the OP 'would just find them out' when I become a billionaire.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Celepope: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Op point of correction

She is the World Richest woman and not just Africa.Same mistake they keep using on Aliko Dangote. Referring to him as African richest man instead of World richest black man

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by tpia1: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
sunnydayasaba: Result of hardwork....Nigeria babe needs to step up so they can emulate her hustle spirit....Nice pix though

true
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by xtervaganza(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
tbabstobadt:
and your mum would be proub of u now ba??
we all know he was joking

Calm down
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by tpia1: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by honeric01(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Looking at the pictures, it seems she had a stable and proper upbringing financially.

Wearing all these kind of clothes in those days equate comfort and good living.

5 Likes

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by tpia1: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
yes, she was rocking the afro too.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
nice heels
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
wat is this one saying
sunnydayasaba: Result of hardwork....Nigeria babe needs to step up so they can emulate her hustle spirit....Nice pix though

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by iceberylin(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
McWhillion: my popsi for discover her that time
is this how much you hate ur mum
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by cole265(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
McWhillion: why my father no discover her and marry her that time, she for be my momcee now.
If your mum come across this your post she go vex for you o.

But seriously,you may not have come into existence as you may be carrying more of your mum's chromosomes. Be happy for whom you mum is regardless of money. "My mother, who sat and wash my infant head
...sings
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by allanphash7(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
why do i have to work if i have this as a wife? na just to de pour wine every morning , chop asun, den evening i arrange olosho, if she like make she no come house foe six month in as much my allawy as a husband no stop. ko kan aye
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by san316(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
This woman grew up in the bourgeois class. No wonder!! When original ajekpako like us go hammer like this na?!!!
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by vascey(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
What comes to mind is R. Kelly's song- "Did you ever think?"
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by piroskey94(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
ayusco85: .
O lawd, i've had it with this fvckin pic. i suggest u fvck off this thread then if it really ain't ur fvckin business
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by piroskey94(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
cole265:
If your mum come across this your post she go vex for you o.

But seriously,you may not have come into existence as you may be carrying more of your mum's chromosomes. Be happy for whom you mum is regardless of money. "My mother, who sat and wash my infant head
...sings

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by piroskey94(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
allanphash7: why do i have to work if i have this as a wife? na just to de pour wine every morning , chop asun, den evening i arrange olosho, if she like make she no come house foe six month in as much my allawy as a husband no stop. ko kan aye
lol, u sound lyk a bum.
hehehehe
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by ajanlekoko0105(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
tbabstobadt:
and your mum would be proub of u now ba??
Hahahahaha,you need to see the way I am laughing right now..which kind question be this
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by ajanlekoko0105(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
allanphash7: why do i have to work if i have this as a wife? na just to de pour wine every morning , chop asun, den evening i arrange olosho, if she like make she no come house foe six month in as much my allawy as a husband no stop. ko kan aye
God has granted your request and so shall it be in Jesus name(A M E N)
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by rattlesnake(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
She is just a merchant for IBB family

2 Likes

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Emmalot121(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
hatux: Wow! Really, this woman was once a beautiful damsel....
What do you mean?Is it that she is now enfeeble and haggard. sad .

************************** Though she is very rich,I stll don't pray to be like her.All I pray is for people to wish to be like me.AND ALL THE YEARS I LIVE IN THIS WORLD,I JUST WISH TO PUT A SMILE ON THE FACE OF PEOPLE,THAT WAY,I AM SURE OF SMILING ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE. smiley

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ladystewie: wat is this one saying

Wat am saying is dat she's beautiful and never allowed her beauty to get into her head and affect her hustling spirit, so if most 9ja girls can learn dat frm her, am sure alot of them will really be very much independent...........Most beautiful 9ja babes r runz girls, They want it all.

So madam dats wat am saying
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by 100Cents: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Did she work for the money ?

In tuface voice, " I worked hard for the money, it is not easy at all at all "..
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Dee60: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
time and chance.

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Emmalot121(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
sunnydayasaba:

Wat am saying is dat she's beautiful and never allowed her beauty to get into her head and affect her hustling spirit, so if most 9ja girls can learn dat frm her, am sure alot of them will really be very much independent...........Most beautiful 9ja babes r runz girls, They want it all.

So madam dats wat am saying
All our ladies want is a Zombie man who is willing to pour out Millions at the sight of their well packaged bossom.I blame our society for encouraging lazy kids like ladystewie.

2 Likes

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Solowande(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
TO WHEN
Yomieluv: Wish I could turn back the hands of time.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by F117A: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
The day she won the FG at the supreme court over some oil wells was the day her breakthrough began.
I am sure she will never forget that day.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2014

@ OP

She(Alakija) is not African richest woman but an Angolan is . Get your fact straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nafdac Registration And Requirenments(3) / CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust / 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.