Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 AM

Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman (39924 Views)

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija / Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] / Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Lindajohn(f): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
chimerase2: amu happy nw grin
Drew ur attention and also heard ua voice amu cool nw cool
sure?
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by chimerase2: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lindajohn: sure?
so sure ma dear kiss
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by ify84(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
from these pics. e don tey she be aje butter....
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by tpia1: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
cole265:
"My mother, who sat and wash my infant head
...sings

who sat and watched my infant head when sleeping on my cradle bed, and tears of sweet affection shed

3 Likes

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Lindajohn(f): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
chimerase2: so sure ma dear kiss
o.k.. Oh
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Solozzo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
She is one of those made rich by the IBB family.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by cole265(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
tpia1:

who sat and watched my infant head when sleeping on my cradle bed, and tears of sweet affection shed
Oh! So it's watched and not wash...you butter children sef, Hmmm na wa o.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by DECOtech(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2014
McWhillion:
You think you wld have come into existence if your mother or father had married different people other than the person they are married to presently?
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by adsonstone: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Celepope: Op point of correction

She is the World Richest woman and not just Africa.Same mistake they keep using on Aliko Dangote. Referring to him as African richest man instead of World richest black man

Forbes reports that Oprah Winfrey has a net worth of $2.9bn and Isabel Dos Santos has a net worth of $3.7bn.

Mind you, they are 'black' people...I've not mentioned the 'whites.'
So, how's she the richest?
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by eluquenson(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
The woman from the family of Ogbara in ikorodu, so elegant & very nice a person.
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
hatux: Wow! Really, this woman was once a beautiful damsel....
she still is

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by Berbertunde17th: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
please fams kindly help me like the picture on this page... http:///qjja43p God bless you all
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by SenatorJames(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2014
This is to tell us that there is no special physical look of a potential successful person, your make-up and six pack can only hand you today's beautiful girl and rich dude. Ladies take note!

#Teaminvestinyourfuture#
Re: Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman by wildikeman(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
tbabstobadt:
u too will be great....
if your dad had met her..perhaps she wouldn't have been this successful or even rich at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu Hang Out Together / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs / When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.