Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:18 AM

Man Wins Over N300,000 After Accidentally Betting On MK Dons To Beat Man U 4-0 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Wins Over N300,000 After Accidentally Betting On MK Dons To Beat Man U 4-0 (736 Views)

Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... / Sports Betting: Jobless Transporter Wins Over N11m On Winners Golden Bet / Warri Wolves Vs MK Etanchéité lCAF Confederation Cup (2 - 1) On 18th Appril 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Wins Over N300,000 After Accidentally Betting On MK Dons To Beat Man U 4-0 by Itusco: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Strange things happen in this world but it doesnt get stranger than seeing Holly Griffith's bet slip. The 20-year-old from Cheshire won £1,250 (N312,00) after mistakenly betting on MK Dons to beat Manchester United 4-0.

The United fan who attends the majority of their home games, placed £2.50 (N625) on MK Dons to win by four goals at odds of 500/1. She told Sportsmail: ‘My friend had just put a bet on United to win 4-0 so I thought I’d do the same. I wasn't paying much attention though and ended up putting it on MK Dons instead.

Remarkably, Holly admitted that she had not even watched the game, and only realised she had a chance of winning the bet shortly before the match ended.

She said: ‘I wasn't actually watching the game – I’d turned it off - and realised 10 minutes before the end.

‘It was unbelievable.

‘I’ve just taken up horse riding again so want to buy a horse. I wanted one before my 21st birthday in January.'

Upon discovering her win, she tweeted: 'Oh my god as if I won this on a free bet that I thought I was putting on United oh my god oh my god.'

Check out the bet slip http://sportunes91..com/2014/08/manchester-united-fan-wins-over-300000_27.html
Re: Man Wins Over N300,000 After Accidentally Betting On MK Dons To Beat Man U 4-0 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lucky lad,buh he's a nitwit
Itusco:

Strange things happen in this world but it doesnt get stranger than seeing Holly Griffith's bet slip. The 20-year-old from Cheshire won £1,250 (N312,00) after mistakenly betting on MK Dons to beat Manchester United 4-0.

The United fan who attends the majority of their home games, placed £2.50 (N625) on MK Dons to win by four goals at odds of 500/1. She told Sportsmail: ‘My friend had just put a bet on United to win 4-0 so I thought I’d do the same. I wasn't paying much attention though and ended up putting it on MK Dons instead.

Remarkably, Holly admitted that she had not even watched the game, and only realised she had a chance of winning the bet shortly before the match ended.

She said: ‘I wasn't actually watching the game – I’d turned it off - and realised 10 minutes before the end.

‘It was unbelievable.

‘I’ve just taken up horse riding again so want to buy a horse. I wanted one before my 21st birthday in January.'

Upon discovering her win, she tweeted: 'Oh my god as if I won this on a free bet that I thought I was putting on United oh my god oh my god.'

Check out the bet slip http://sportunes91..com/2014/08/manchester-united-fan-wins-over-300000_27.html

(1) (Reply)

25 Ugliest Jersey's Ever, Enjoy. / SPORTS Betting....share Your Experience / ''cheik Tiote Is A Pig'', Mistress Slams The Player For Taking Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.