Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Not Too Lucky - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not Too Lucky (2859 Views)

Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky / She Was Lucky, She Didn't Bleed, I Bled: Uganda's 'monster Maid' Speaks Out / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Too Lucky by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2014
Obinoscopy: So you were all of these? How possible is that? How can you be domestic and lazy at the same time or in different relationships? How could you be financially dependent and independent in different relationships? It would seem you can change your personality from one relationship to another. Hmmmm..........

Now, as regards the bolded. Not all men say those things you pointed out. Not all men take a domestic lady for granted, not all men considers good ladies as boring. Maybe you've been unlucky. My advice: pray to God for favour and guidance. Don't be quick to rush into a relationship. Ask yourself: does he truly love me? If you think he does, still seek divine revelation. If God says yes, who can say no?

nashville and coougar nailed it.its not that i av different personalty but tried to change my realself to another thinking it wuld build the relationship.
i was damn wrong coz i wasnt being my real self and it attracted the wrong guys which didnt end well.

i discovered i have to be myself nd be real than to compromise my personalty nd act fake coz along the line the real me stil shows.
Re: Not Too Lucky by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2014
ephee: i have been in a few relationships where i put in my efforts to make it work irrespective of how stupid it may look but i end up being hurt and unfairly treated by the man but wen i see how some ladies heartlessly treat some men and still yet they ar being pampered and loved by the man, does it mean am not just lucky with being blessed wit God fearing and responsible men? or am i the problem?

Ist rule of life.

Love your self first.

If you don't love your self how do I trust you will love me.
I might begin to suspect you have a cockroach in the locker.
Focus on giving yourself and child the best, good things will naturally be drawn to you. You don't go chasing it.

2 Likes

Re: Not Too Lucky by avuekwe(f): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2014
My dear ephee, we are in the same situation. I wish there is a portion one could take to become firm in mind and at heart. It really hurts to the bone marrow. What do men really want? One just woke up and said after 6 years of relationship and engagement that he is emotionally unstable yet he has been cheating all this while. May God deliver all the good and wonderful girls in the world from evil time wasting men.

1 Like

Re: Not Too Lucky by HFOG(f): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Obinoscopy: Ecclesiastes 7:17 lipsrsealed

Never knew you were a Pastor. Good one sir.
Re: Not Too Lucky by HFOG(f): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
beeevan:

The one you know, am sure you haven't read your entire bible or have you? I have attempted reading the entire bible as a teenager so I do know some bible points that Sunday Sunday christians will never come across.
Hmm. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Not Too Lucky by babygirlfl: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
ephee: i have been in a few relationships where i put in my efforts to make it work irrespective of how stupid it may look but i end up being hurt and unfairly treated by the man but wen i see how some ladies heartlessly treat some men and still yet they ar being pampered and loved by the man, does it mean am not just lucky with being blessed wit God fearing and responsible men? or am i the problem?

avuekwe: My dear ephee, we are in the same situation. I wish there is a portion one could take to become firm in mind and at heart. It really hurts to the bone marrow. What do men really want? One just woke up and said after 6 years of relationship and engagement that he is emotionally unstable yet he has been cheating all this while. May God deliver all the good and wonderful girls in the world from evil time wasting men.

Love yourself and be yourself. Do not keep bending to suit a man and do not sacrifice alone in a relationship.
Re: Not Too Lucky by DukeNija(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
beeevan: You blow hot and cold in a relationship to make it work, pushover doesn't work for most men. My friend that devotes every every to relationship is facing same fate you are facing now. The bible said " don't be too good, don't be too bad".

Abeg where in the bible did you find that statement?
Re: Not Too Lucky by beeevan: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
DukeNija:

Abeg where in the bible did you find that statement?

Dust your bible and search through the entire book of proverbs and ecclesiasticals, you must bump into it.
Re: Not Too Lucky by kilokeys(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
ephee its a game.. how r u playin it?

if u make it less adventurous it would become boring. read abt Cleopatra's hold on Julius Ceasar.
i know u r a good girl.. but thats nt enough. if u smother with affection they would always choke.
Re: Not Too Lucky by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
kilokeys:
ephee its a game.. how r u playin it?

if u make it less adventurous it would become boring. read abt Cleopatra's hold on Julius Ceasar.
i know u r a good girl.. but thats nt enough. if u smother with affection they would always choke.

kilokeys u nailed it.wish i knew
Re: Not Too Lucky by Kanwulia: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
God-fearing men don't pamper women!
They only pamper other MEN or THE HOLY GHOST!
You are asking for too much o! cheesy
Re: Not Too Lucky by kilokeys(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kanwulia: God-fearing men don't pamper women!
They only pamper other MEN or THE HOLY GHOST!
You are asking for too much o! cheesy

my frenemy. ur head touch everytime.. even on sundays.
i tot u were cracking a coded joke. but i wasted 4 seconds of my life trying to decipher the trash u spat out.

u dey sniff salt shey?

2 Likes

Re: Not Too Lucky by Kanwulia: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
kilokeys:

my frenemy. ur head touch everytime.. even on sundays.
i tot u were cracking a coded joke. but i wasted 4 seconds of my life trying to decipher the trash u spat out.

u dey sniff salt shey?

*fool ignored*
Re: Not Too Lucky by Yemlizzy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Eeyah...quite touching. Not all good ladies have nice men.

2 Likes

Re: Not Too Lucky by kilokeys(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kanwulia:

*fool ignored*

u have said worse things jare.. i just dey greet u sha.
Re: Not Too Lucky by blueberryp: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2014
avuekwe: My dear ephee, we are in the same situation. I wish there is a portion one could take to become firm in mind and at heart. It really hurts to the bone marrow. What do men really want? One just woke up and said after 6 years of relationship and engagement that he is emotionally unstable yet he has been cheating all this while. May God deliver all the good and wonderful girls in the world from evil time wasting men.
he was cheating on u 4 6yrs n u swallowed that bull.shit quietly? Well if were d guy, I'd definitely be scared of u. Anyway, its unfortunate u invested 6yrs of ur life to an hurtful relationship knowingly
Re: Not Too Lucky by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=ephee post=25822752][/quote]I think over too nice make guys take u for granted,stop pretending and just be urself.
Re: Not Too Lucky by Youngpo413: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2014

Break down emotionally ke? Jesus!! I wish I was a gal,,, honestly, I wish I was,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the only way to show a guy hell wen u both av issues is to pretend that u'r good!!! It drives men insane,,,,

My ex-g.f always call me wen we av ishs, even wen I'm wrong, she calls and say she's sorry,,,, then she became sm1 I could push around,,,,no guy wants a girl he can push around,,,,,,,,,, I eventually frustrated that girl outta the relationship............

Fast Forward a few months,,,, I met this ridiculously firm girl,,, and I cherish that she is!!! Its 2years nw, and I still adore her,,,, dunno aw to make my point again jhor, but jez put this in mind,,,, he needs a partner, not a pet
na so!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants More Children. / I Think My Wife Has "Split Personality" ? / My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.