Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (1971 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by zoeee(f): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2014

Re: What Would You Do? by pasqal09: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Why on earth would I wait for 2hrs? After 30mins, I'm gone.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
d fu*king date is cancel til she learn hw to respect time.
Re: What Would You Do? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
After 30minutes I will call the other date.
Re: What Would You Do? by zoeee(f): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Justeenaleo: After 30minutes I will call the other date.
Lol... cheesy
Re: What Would You Do? by hannesy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
I hate waiting,5min and am out,will nt pick his call till after a week #been there,done that#
Re: What Would You Do? by zoeee(f): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
hannesy: I hate waiting,5min and am out,will nt pick his call till after a week #been there,done that#
Lol... U wicked small share o "a week"? smiley
Re: What Would You Do? by priscaoge(f): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
hannesy: I hate waiting,5min and am out,will nt pick his call till after a week #been there,done that#
U are not alone on thisgringrin. Exactly what I did last week Sundayundecidedundecided
Re: What Would You Do? by Eyop: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
priscaoge:
U are not alone on thisgringrin. Exactly what I did last week Sundayundecidedundecided
Na wa ooooh PRISCA angry!!!
Re: What Would You Do? by priscaoge(f): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:
Na wa ooooh PRISCA angry!!!
Bia Eyop U should be shouting Ishilove n not my name undecidedundecided
Re: What Would You Do? by Eyop: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
priscaoge:
Bia Eyop U should be shouting Ishilove n not my name undecidedundecided

I never buy 2014 Rav4 limited edition so priscaoge still dey ring for my ear cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Do? by priscaoge(f): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:

I never buy 2014 Rav4 limited edition so priscaoge still dey ring for my ear cheesy grin
Biko memorise ishilove until ur ear gets use to itgringrin
Re: What Would You Do? by OohMpa: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
hannesy: I hate waiting washing plates,5min and am out,will nt pick his call till after a week #been there,done that#

Fixed angry
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Afta waiting 4 two hours,he shows up wifout remorse??no p,i wudn't regret waiting u knw, i wud jst tell im itz ova once and for all,at least i will save d 4naira dat i wil use to send break up message to im.
Re: What Would You Do? by zoeee(f): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Harbosede02: Afta waiting 4 two hours,he shows up wifout remorse??no p,i wudn't regret waiting u knw, i wud jst tell im itz ova once and for all,at least i will save d 4naira dat i wil use to send break up message to im.
Wicked! grin
Re: What Would You Do? by dre11(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Justeenaleo: After 30minutes I will call the other date.

so u get roll call of dates fixed on the same date

u dey greedy no be small......
Re: What Would You Do? by dre11(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
would have left the place self before 45mins because I GATS to use my time wisely
Re: What Would You Do? by agrovick(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2014
I will never talk to that person again, I had a similar scenario with a nairalander, we happen to be in the same school, we exchanged mails and moved the ministry to whatsapp, when we finally agreed on a date I got there but her number was switched off, till today she never deemed it fit to call and say hey sorry I couldn't make it and I'v also decided not to ever call her again. Its all about mutual respect

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by Justeenaleo(f): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2014
dre11:

so u get roll call of dates fixed on the same date

u dey greedy no be small......
Strategic planning
Backup plan
Not greed,lifes too short to be greedy grin
Re: What Would You Do? by dre11(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Strategic planning
Backup plan
Not greed,lifes too short to be greedy grin

cheesy
hum
but life is just okay to have back up plan and then accuse the guy to high heaven of being insensitive when the tables change

women and their double standards
Re: What Would You Do? by lharstborn(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
And she shows no remorse?!. No wahala @ all,I'll just smile sweetly @ her,ask her to excuse me for a while that I need to use the convenience. I'll take off from there immediately,switch off my phone and go home. Respect begets respect,so does insult begets insults. #Gbam#
Re: What Would You Do? by Justeenaleo(f): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
hum
but life is just okay to have back up plan and then accuse the guy to high heaven of being insensitive when the tables change

women and their double standards
Aint nothing double about the standards ooo, you just don't keep people waiting.
Re: What Would You Do? by onstelly(f): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
After two hours and he didn't even show any remorse. I will leave Immediately and I will never talk to him again I swear!
Re: What Would You Do? by dre11(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Aint nothing double about the standards ooo, you just don't keep people waiting.

cheesy
so, that means for every date ure to have..... u would have made provisions for a substitute

and if the date shows upundecided
what the happen to the other dateangry
Re: What Would You Do? by DawnStar: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
I would call him to make sure he will arrive in 10 mins. its ok to wait, but I can't randomly wait.
Re: What Would You Do? by marieolae(f): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
That would be very stupid of him. I cannot even wait for up to 2hours for a guy wtf am I stupid?
Re: What Would You Do? by Justeenaleo(f): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
so, that means for every date ure to have..... u would have made provisions for a substitute

and if the date shows upundecided
what the happen to the other dateangry
Noooo that's not what I meant, you see,if someone keeps you waiting,there are chances that there's someone else that would jump at the idea of hanging out with you without prior notice, so you call the person up, now don't say the person is being used because you can't "use" someone to do what they will appreciate as much as you.
Re: What Would You Do? by dre11(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Noooo that's not what I meant, you see,if someone keeps you waiting, there are chances that there's someone else that would jump at the idea of hanging out with you without prior notice, so you call the person up, now don't say the person is being used because you can't "use" someone to do what they will appreciate as much as you.

@the first emboldened....... so that's means there is a possibility... and if the person is not available ko
what would u do
or u believe there would be someone that would be available for those purposes

@second emboldened...... seems its a case of friend-zone to me
Re: What Would You Do? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
dre11:

@the first emboldened....... so that's means there is a possibility... and if the person is not available ko
what would u do
or u believe there would be someone that would be available for those purposes

@second emboldened...... seems its a case of friend-zone to me
Some one will always be available,I could call up my babe and hang out with her,I could call up anybody,one person can't ruin a day I must have planned out.
To the second statement, there's nothing like friend zone in my dictionary.
Re: What Would You Do? by dre11(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Some one will always be available,I could call up my babe and hang out with her,I could call up anybody,one person can't ruin a day I must have planned out.
To the second statement, there's nothing like friend zone in my dictionary.

smile @emboldened...... straight forward answer....

ur day can't be ruined unless u ruin it ur self..... So if he comes or not.... to me its is loss and not urs

but if he calls about him not being able to make it during the stipulated grace time..... what would u do?

but I hope u haven't found urself in such situation shaundecided
Re: What Would You Do? by Missmossy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
It all depends on who the date is anyway,if its my lover and i know such hasn't happened before but something occured then i'd let it pass.

If its some guy i decided to chill out with then i'd zoom off as soon as i feel am done waiting.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2014
dre11:

smile @emboldened...... straight forward answer....

ur day can't be ruined unless u ruin it ur self..... So if he comes or not.... to me its is loss and not urs

but if he calls about him not being able to make it during the stipulated grace time..... what would u do?

but I hope u haven't found urself in such situation shaundecided
If he calls before hand its understandable,we fix another date.
Haven't been in such situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Must For Guys To Pay T-fare If A Lady Comes Visiting? / Is Using Your Boy/girl Friend Picture As A Diplay/profile Picture A Sign Of Love / RELATIONSHIP: THE GAME of TRUST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.