Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? (5376 Views)

Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? / Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! / What Again Do You Get In Narialand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by eddytels: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2006
THIS IS EDDY TELLS

Some one should ask the MODERATOR, where he sent all my posts to.
If there can not be justice for christains in NL then let christains leave and let NL be for Just Muslims.

I have watched Muslims castigate and talk trash down on christainity and Christains have handled it lightly but the moment a christain sends back an insult to a muslim, SEUN takes off the christain's post WHY

I sent several post on the thread - Muslims: what did you learn about islam rercently - asking the Muslims why they should say their religion is one of PEACE AND TOLERANCE. I stated that i didnt see it that way since they [muslims] at THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION POUNCE ON CHRISTAINS. Muslims do not tolerate anyone who is not a muslim.

Several times they say it is a political manipulation and yet they are quick to kill easterners, women children etc. Muslims pack dead bodies of christains they have killed and send the back to their states -East. [WICKEDNESS AND CRUELTY]. They force christains to deny their faith or get killed [TERRORISM] .And yet they say their religion is tolerant. Hellllllllllooooooo. THIS IS THE TRUTH AND EVEN IF YOU DELETE IT FROM THIS THREAD, THE WORLD STILL KNOWS THE TRUTH. YOU TOOK OFF MINE AND LEFT THE NICE POSTS. [CHEATS]

For this singular act, SEUN/MODERATOR locked my NL ID, changed my password and blocked me off. I had to re-register just now again in order to send this.
I WONT BE SURPRISED IF HE BLOCKS ME OFF AGAIN. NL canot hide the truth.

SEUN HAS LEFT THE POSTS OF OTHER MUSLIMS WHO INSULTED CHRISTAINS WHILE HE TAKES OFF THE CHRISTAIN POST. WHY
Am sure alot of NL members have experienced this same thing. iF THE MODERATOR DOSNT LIKE YOUR POST/PERSONALITY, HE TAKES YOU OFF. IT ISNT FAIR.

SEUN. SHOULD CHRISTAINS LEAVE NL ??
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by wormedup(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2006
@ eddytels,

a single post is enough to send your message across.
u don't have to post all over the forum, why won't your posts be deleted !
people have responded to your post everywhere because we actually see and read them. so what's with the copy and paste ?
say what u have to say, u don't have to spam or be childish (no offence) about it .

cheers.
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2006
Lmao, damn funny threaD cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by favourite(f): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2006
Let the MODERATO answer and clear him
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by eddytels: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2006
@ mr worm

This is another thread incase u didnt realise it.
tongue
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by wormedup(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2006
if u looked well enough u'll see i only replied to this one.

exactly what i'm saying is, u don't have to spam the forum to send a message across.

if the admin decides to delete them, it's mainly your fault.

u might wanna keep ur tongue in ur mouth. smiley
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by mukina2: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2006
exactly ma thots
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by eddytels: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
IMAO grin

I get your point. But wheni re-registered the 2nd time, i made a thread like this and it was deleted and my ID blocked off. Thats why wheni got back the 3rd time i went nuts with the posts cos i wanted to create awareness b4 i was completely wiped off.
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by wormedup(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2006
shocked lmao !

wiped off !
u sound like he's going to extinct you and your posts lol.

we get u bro, just take it easy.
don't give him reasons not to reply you.
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by eveseh(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol yeah it is cool cool grin tongue
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by bluenubian(f): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2006
why dont u jus repost it, then he ll ban u, abi thats what u want
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by retro(f): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2006
*Yawns*.
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by bluenubian(f): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2006
retro, didnt ur mama teach u that " if u cant post something nice dont post nothing at all" tongue
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by retro(f): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2006
Like all the posts here are nice. *Yawns*.
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by Teezy(f): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2006
LMFAO. Funny thread grin
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by bluenubian(f): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2006
fine retro, am done being nice to u "go to sleep" - wasnt that mean, thats how mean i can get. tongue
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by retro(f): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2006
sad

*Yawns*.
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by diddy4(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2006
someone's ass will be whooped very soon.
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2006
word! diddy cheesy
Re: Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? by diddy4(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol

(1)

Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ / The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" / Awoof - How To Buy On Konga For Free Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.