Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Omotunde Ogundimu Thankful After Successful Fibroid Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotunde Ogundimu Thankful After Successful Fibroid Surgery (553 Views)

INTERVIEW: I Haven’t Had Sex For 3 Years—yoruba Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu / 'please Help! I’m Dying' -- Popular Yoruba Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Cries Out! / Help! I’m Dying–nollywood Actress: Omotunde Ogundimu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotunde Ogundimu Thankful After Successful Fibroid Surgery by kellyjoesteve: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Fibroid has been noted to be one of the highest killers of women in Africa these days, so if a woman survives one, she has every reason to be thankful.
Months ago, Yoruba actress Omotunde Ogundimu was soliciting for funds for a crucial fibroid surgery; she said she needed N1 million.
After a surgery at a hospital in Ogun, the mum of 3 was discharged on Friday 8th August 2014.
The surgery was billed at N400,000 and the money donated by colleagues in the industry and other generous Nigerians.
Omotunde is presently recuperating at home in Ibafo, Ogun.
While chatting with a reporter, she said: -
“I am so happy my brother. I thank all the people that came to my aid, including you and other media practitioners. May God bless you all. May you never face any predicament of such, I really appreciate you all.
It’s a very pathetic experience, but now it’s a success story. I need to be very grateful to God because a lot of people had died because of that. Now, I have stopped bleeding.
Everything concerning my womb is normal now. I can eat and sleep well now.” for more news check here www.kellyjoesteve..com

(1) (Reply)

Double Trouble: P-square Hails Fans / Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West After Wheelchair 'lies' / Ekiti Popular Musician Elemure Dies, Fayemi Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.