Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] (3068 Views)

Sad News, Baby Girl Born With 1 Eye And A P*on Her Forehead Dies .(photos) / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by eddynews: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Doctors at Dr Malizo Mpehle Memorial Hospital in Tsolo, South Africa, delivered a baby with an eye and a penis on the forehead, the provincial health department said.

The baby girl, who was born to a 16-year-old girl from Qumbu, did not survive.
Eastern Cape department of health spokesman Sizwe Kupelo said the baby was born with one eye on her forehead, and no eyes where her eyes should have been.

SEE PHOTO HERE.. http://www./2014/08/doctors-stunned-as-baby-girl-is-born.html

http://www./2014/08/doctors-stunned-as-baby-girl-is-born.html

Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Goddamnit...what might have happened? One eye on forehead with vagin@....bizarre.
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by seankay(m): 1:03am On Aug 28, 2014
Which kind wahala be this? Which of the two women in the above pics Is the baby?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by karidad(f): 3:47am On Aug 28, 2014
seankay: Which kind wahala be this? Which of the two women in the above pics Is the baby?
Lol, my question exactly.
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by eddynews: 4:00am On Aug 28, 2014
click on the Link on the message to view the real photo
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by eddynews: 4:01am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:09am On Aug 28, 2014
C gbage
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2014
U better post d pix here,i no go click the link.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by QAPHAYNE: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by DJDOLA(m): 6:07am On Aug 28, 2014
I click d link and and I no see any baby wey get dikk for head....mr eddy for u 2 lie 2 me God will punish u
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by EnterPRO: 6:12am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Gudmorning...all.
It does happen just dat its a rare occurrence (cyclops baby).due to failure of fusion.
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by nwaobitex: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2014
op me I no see anything o
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by fr3do(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2014
A memorial hospital should be built for Adedevoh.
Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by pheyikemi: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2014
The pics in question. This Op can lie o. But why?

Re: Doctors Stunned As Baby Girl Is Born With 1 Eye & A P€NIS On Her Forehead[photo] by seankay(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Where's the Penis? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What's The Relationship Between Food And Exercise? / My Experience At The Mother And Child Hospital Akure / COVID-19 Update For November 1 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.