Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Phobia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phobia (773 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phobia by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2014
it's a new moon, I love her to bits and I haven't felt the way I feel now in years. I see me going crazy and overboard to do anything just to make her happy with the way my emotions are fueling my reasoning. I wanna call her so often, check on her so often,make sure she is comfortable, text romantic, do all the fairy tale.

But... and there comes the but. What if she abuse the privileges like others have? what if she sees me as a pest like others have? what if , what if and what if. It keep ringing in my head and can't deny the those words ain't true. The urge is there to bring out the real me but I am fighting to suppress it as much as I can and not let my guards down.

Naturally, I am a nice guy but over the years, I have reduced my real image to almost the opposite due to negative experiences. Though, she hasn't given me any reason to make me feel this way, ladies don't often value what they get without stress.

I really wanna do this but at the same time, I feel I may get hurt if reveal my feelings too much. She could say after all he is the one that is crazy about me and etc.

I love her but being taken for granted is something I don't want.
Re: Phobia by Austyn44(m): 1:00am On Aug 28, 2014
If you are afraid to fly, then I guess u never will. 3 doors down.
Re: Phobia by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 28, 2014
Austyn44: If you are afraid to fly, then I guess u never will. 3 doors down.
lol I am not a witch that fly at night.
Re: Phobia by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
I need comments guys.
Re: Phobia by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
'You have not lived until you take risks' - Brownknight

Op, you will never know if you sit in the comfort of your loneliness sulking, you just have meet her to know.
Re: Phobia by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
BrownKnight: 'You have not lived until you take risks' - Brownknight

Op, you will never know if you sit in the comfort of your loneliness sulking, you just have meet her to know.
thanks but what I am saying is if I love her and let her know i am madly in love with her, wouldn't she abuse it? Is it right to suppress my feelings?
Re: Phobia by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
creamydude: thanks but what I am saying is if I love her and let her know i am madly in love with her, wouldn't she abuse it? Is it right to suppress my feelings?
Yup, she could abuse it but then again she could also not abuse it. Find out and free yourself from thinking alot about it.
Re: Phobia by dBard: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Love her to bits but show no cracks.
Stand firm n 've a very Low Threshold for B.S..

That way, no matter how much love n affection u show her, she probably won't abuse it.

Don't give a c.m n complain abt a mile (wen she takes it )
Re: Phobia by onstelly(f): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Why don't you try again just this once

1 Like

Re: Phobia by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
onstelly: Why don't you try again just this once
I will. Thanks.
Re: Phobia by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
dBard: Love her to bits but show no cracks.
Stand firm n 've a very Low Threshold for B.S..

That way, no matter how much love n affection u show her, she probably won't abuse it.

Don't give a c.m n complain abt a mile (wen she takes it )
Thanks but what do you be at the emboldened?
Re: Phobia by dBard: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
creamydude: Thanks but what do you be at the emboldened?

Be firm and have 0 tolerance f B.S.
Girls complain but bottomline is they dislike 'weak' guys .
A surprising no of girls 've told me how they broke up wit so n so f bin too soft..doesn't mean u shld be hard tho .. Be Firm!
Re: Phobia by dBard: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
..n don't be scared to show her u love her. She needs that assurance n comfort.
Re: Phobia by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
dBard:

Be firm and have 0 tolerance f B.S.
Girls complain but bottomline is they dislike 'weak' guys .
A surprising no of girls 've told me how they broke up wit so n so f bin too soft..doesn't mean u shld be hard tho .. Be Firm!
yeah... I get that. Sure I can handle such scenarios when they pop up. I once had a girl I asked out. I was calling her often but she saw me as being a pest. She couldn't believe I would stay for one whole year without calling her. She exclaimed the day she heard my voice on phone. I know how switch the emotions off when the need arises. cool

Thanks.
Re: Phobia by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
dBard: ..n don't be scared to show her u love her. She needs that assurance n comfort.
Thanks man. I will do just that.
Re: Phobia by dBard: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
creamydude: Thanks man. I will do just that.

No p.
Glad t help out.

1 Like

Re: Phobia by Houseofglam7(f): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Take the risk!
If your heart gets broken again,bring it to Nairaland;i bet we have good welders here.

1 Like

Re: Phobia by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: Take the risk!
If your heart gets broken again,bring it to Nairaland;i bet we have good welders here.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry now that's scrary. she is a nairalander lipsrsealed
Re: Phobia by Houseofglam7(f): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
creamydude: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry now that's scrary. she is a nairalander lipsrsealed

Oops!
Either way,do NOT settle for less.

Look on the bright side,women fade like flowers.

If you give and don't get love in return,take a walk...
Re: Phobia by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Oops!
Either way,do NOT settle for less.

Look on the bright side,women fade like flowers.

If you give and don't get love in return,take a walk...
smiley Thanks. I will.
Re: Phobia by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
I love her so much! smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Should He Do Now? He Was Dupped By A Girl... / 20 Epic Marriage Advice / 10 Ways To Keep Intimacy Alive In Your Long-distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.