Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

‘linda Ikeji’ Letter From A Fan. .(so Emotional) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘linda Ikeji’ Letter From A Fan. .(so Emotional) (899 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Rihanna Goes Hard On A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘linda Ikeji’ Letter From A Fan. .(so Emotional) by Nuahall2k14(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2014
This is to u Linda from d “truest” part of my heart. I’ve been a lowkey LIB reader for 2years now, by lowkey I mean the non commenting type though I do drop few comments once in a while. To be honest Linda u inspire me and a lot more LIBers that won’t have the nerve to admit it. The fact that you have a simple, modest and classy way of dressing and not trying to impress every1 is perplexing. Then you get nasty and provoking comments about you and still post them is something I have been trying to comprehend. You have a lot of attention seekers trying to critique you and you still hold your ground. You are a strong woman Linda and I give you credit for that. I haven’t met you yet but I hope I will soon so I can get your Autograph. You’ve taught me consistency, seriousness, holding up against all, saying f**k u (in my mind though) to people that
matters less and turning passion into a gold mine The list of what I’ve learnt from you goes on so am not gonna keep going on and on. Am a very blunt person by nature so am not flattering you, am just a guy that finks u r amazing and has a lot of respect 4 u. I wish u d best husband cos dats d best a girl can get in life. U Rock ~Chinua~

nuahall./2013/12/12/linda-ikeji-letter-from-a-fan/
Re: ‘linda Ikeji’ Letter From A Fan. .(so Emotional) by oluwadanie1(m): 1:59am On Aug 28, 2014
guy, are you a learner??
Re: ‘linda Ikeji’ Letter From A Fan. .(so Emotional) by Nuahall2k14(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2014
just pouring out my heart.she deserves d praises
Re: ‘linda Ikeji’ Letter From A Fan. .(so Emotional) by Lindajohn(f): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Chai..... I can feel ur pain bro, but no think am
Re: ‘linda Ikeji’ Letter From A Fan. .(so Emotional) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Get a life bro. You, onyx and all other minions that feel inspired by a rumour monger. You guys need to go out more.
Re: ‘linda Ikeji’ Letter From A Fan. .(so Emotional) by Nuahall2k14(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2014
its my opinion..its not like i am trippin..just have huge respect 4 her...so @khaleesi i have a life
Re: ‘linda Ikeji’ Letter From A Fan. .(so Emotional) by hatux: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

See Akon Performing Inside A Giant Bubble To Escape Ebola [see Photo] / Melissa Rivers To Inherit $100 Million From Mum Joan / D'BANJ - The Things We Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.