Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Brand Of Anti Virus Is The Best? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Brand Of Anti Virus Is The Best? (549 Views)

Best Anti-virus For Your Computer / What Brand Of Laptop Should I Go For? / Which Anti-virus Is Best For Our Computers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Brand Of Anti Virus Is The Best? by miniziter(m): 4:39am On Aug 28, 2014
There's this Norton anti virus am using but it keep telling me to update after 4 or 5 days of the previous update. But the problem was that I became fed up with it since I don't have frequent access to internet which made me lost it's activenesss. Please suggest anti virus that I can only be updating on monthly and not weekly basis and the source. Thanks.
Re: What Brand Of Anti Virus Is The Best? by freshness2020: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2014
Same here!
Re: What Brand Of Anti Virus Is The Best? by MARKone(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Most Anti viruses are good, depends on how you look at it. The effectiveness of an AV or Internet Security lies on the regular updates of its Virus Definitions, which depends solely on the availability of Internet. You can turn off the Auto Update of your Norton AV, and be downloading off line DAT files, monthly to run your updates.
Re: What Brand Of Anti Virus Is The Best? by emmyvet(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
miniziter: There's this Norton anti virus am using but it keep telling me to update after 4 or 5 days of the previous update. But the problem was that I became fed up with it since I don't have frequent access to internet which made me lost it's activenesss. Please suggest anti virus that I can only be updating on monthly and not weekly basis and the source. Thanks.
Try G-Data and thank me later!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Networking And IT Surroundings / Help Users To Convert Multiple DOC Files / I Need A Used Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.