Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Can He Ever Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can He Ever Change (942 Views)

Will She Ever Change??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Ever Change by mamziii(f): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2014
A friend of mine confided in me about a guy she met last year.she told me he askd her out but she declined cos she was engaged den. She broke up wit her fiance only 2 find out dis guy had left town 4 work in anoda state. Dey started communicating and she developed felins 4 him. D problem now is he dos not call her,he ignores calls and mssgs 4weeks without returning dem. Some weeks ago he came ova to d state she is and she complained about him not callin and all den he opened up about how he finds it hard 2 trust women afta a gal he dated 4 9yrs broke his heart.he left changed 4 a while but soon continued wit his attitude. 3days ago he came 2 c her,nshe brot up same issue he now started telin her tins dat happened frm in his life and y his like dis. He told he went tru a lot in d past dat he decided 2 stay away frm pple.he has no frenz and trust. No one.he sed he has been betrayed by frenZ and family memba dat once a cuZ of his even burnt his car. He even told her dat dat is just part one dat he dos not want. 2 tell her all cos she myt start getin scared. Of him. My friend tinks his a gud guy amd needs help,she also tinks he wud make a gud husband. D question now is shud she still hang around him and pray he changes or runn 4 her dear life.it is obvious dis guy psychologically down,imagine som1 ignoring ur calls 4weeks and still claim 2 luv u. I've advised her 2 end it wit him but she claims 2 luv him.d guy even told her at a time he used 2 see som1 putting in. A hole in a drim and d faces are familiar faces. He even had 2 go to lag som time ago 2 c a popular man of god cos of his problems.he told her der was a tym his pastor called and sed" sam do u ever want 2get married? He ansad yes den d pastor sed den let go of d tins of d past" dis guy even told her he missed his sisters wedin cos he 4got and even ignored his modas caall days 2 d wedin,only 4him 2 call bak days lata and b asked y he didn't. Show up 4his sistas wedin. I tink dis guy needs spiritual helpp. Pls ur advices 2 my gal wud b appreciated.less I 4get he even left town wen without telin her wen. He came 2 see her and has not beenn takin he calls.
Re: Can He Ever Change by onstelly(f): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Wahala dey, that guy needs help seriously if the girl can stay with him with all this attitude fine but if she can't cope, I won't blame her but what will make a man miss his sister wedding not like he is aboard n can't make it
Re: Can He Ever Change by mamziii(f): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2014
onstelly: Wahala dey, that guy needs help seriously if the girl can stay with him with all this attitude fine but if she can't cope, I won't blame her but what will make a man miss his sister wedding not like he is aboard n can't make it
my dear it beats me. My friend sed he said he had in mind 2go but lata 4got. He ignores even his family membas call ,his mom called 2find out wen he wud b comin but he did not pik not knowing y she was calling
Re: Can He Ever Change by Tallesty1(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2014
She broke up with his fiance? Why??
Re: Can He Ever Change by farano(f): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2014
The guy was the girl's 'side guy'... Fast girl grin

sorry @op no advice on my calm mind...lol
Re: Can He Ever Change by Dygeasy(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2014
The guy is not serious.

If a person has a shitload of those kinda problems, why bother have a girlfriend?
Re: Can He Ever Change by valdes00(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Dis post is for matured minds... Am nt needed here, pls where is d way out
Re: Can He Ever Change by repogirl(f): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Life is too short for drama, the guy should sort himself out, and she should be friends from a distance except she is prepared to be unhappy with him all the time.
Re: Can He Ever Change by Lindajohn(f): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Like seriously, babe... I no understand wetin u write, gosh.. Na by force to speak english? Abeg
Re: Can He Ever Change by Finestlex(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
I don't like stories when it kicks off with "my friend's life" if your friend isn't bold enough to come put it up here, then you shouldn't be her mouthpiece... Whoever needs help or advice should ask directly.. Most ladies come here to narrate via "my friend" when its actually them in question. I'm not saying you did. But I just withhold my contribution..
Re: Can He Ever Change by mamziii(f): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Finestlex: I don't like stories when it kicks off with "my friend's life" if your friend isn't bold enough to come put it up here, then you shouldn't be her mouthpiece... Whoever needs help or advice should ask directly.. Most ladies come here to narrate via "my friend" when its actually them in question. I'm not saying you did. But I just withhold my contribution..
d person in question is not a nairalander
Re: Can He Ever Change by KillerBeauty(f): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2014
You need to go back to primary school so you can learn how to write
Re: Can He Ever Change by tobiboss(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2014
I cant read that shìt up there even if i try, please rewrite it in English and please summarise
Re: Can He Ever Change by mamziii(f): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2014
KillerBeauty: You need to go back to primary school so you can learn how to write
like I give a Bleep about wat u tink

(1) (Reply)

Old First Love / Am I Chasing Him Away With My ‘dumbness’? / Sex & The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.