Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices (3487 Views)

For Your Durable And Affordable Electronics Appliances.. / Fantastic Deals On Generators, Air Conditioners & Others! Pics attached! / Where Can One Get Reliable Brand New Generators At Good Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by Primegold: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Side By Side refrigerator.

Providing you with all the cooling space you need at home.

Call 0808 5850 838 now to order.

Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by vitality22(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
whatever you stated there, you should include the prices. I wont use my phone to call you and you begin to hit me with high prices. I wonder what will happen if the likes of JUMIA, KONGA and other online shops ask us to call them. Put a price on your product and if the price looks entising, you will get some patronage.
You can see people hardly reply your posts. Do the needful and i will definitely compare your price with Jumia and Konga before buying.
#StateYourPricesHere
Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by Primegold: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
We have quality air conditions to keep you cool this hot season.

Call 0808 5850 838 to order.

Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by Primegold: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
This season, don't miss out on the fun!

We have several models of audio hifi systems and Home Theater systems for your delight.

Give us a call today on 0808 5850 838.

Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by Primegold: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tghis season, we offer you exciting deals on TV and Home Theater Systems.

Call 0808 5850 838 for details.

Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by EmmaAjayi(m): 5:40am On Aug 13, 2015
Just coming across your post all this while. All d best.
Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by Primegold: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
EmmaAjayi:
Just coming across your post all this while. All d best.

Thanks bro for your support and patronage.

God bless.

Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by Primegold: 12:15pm On May 14, 2016
Check out our fabulous Cookers!

Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by Baylam(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2016
How much is dis?
Primegold:
Providing you with options on smart living.

Whatever your needs are, call us lets use our knowledge and expertise to serve you.

Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by Primegold: 4:56pm On May 14, 2016
Baylam:
How much is dis?

Thanks for your interest.They are quite affordable.

Prices are not stable for obvious reasons.

For current price, pls indicate the model you're interested in and send to - primegold1@yahoo.com

or call 0808 5850 838.

Cheers.
Re: Buy Genuine Electronics Appliances And Generators At Affordable Prices by Primegold: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Shopping for generators?

We are here for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fairly Used Gionee P2 For Sale In Ilorin/ogbomosho/Lautech (PICS)(SOLD!!!) / Invest N3,000, Become Solar Engineer Join Whatsapp Group / Hp Laptop For Clearance ! Hp 1000 Latest Model core i3 For 73k !!!! See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.