Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? (2977 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Ezedon(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2014
My good people of Nairaland, i've been love with a girl for over a year, she visits at her own convenient time, she hardly visit me on friday night but always claimed i'm the only one in her life although i've been suspecting that since i found a new pack of CD in her bag but she claimed that she picked it from there company with the intention of bringing to me, on one faithful day, i happened to be in her house, after sometimes we started feeling each other then i took permission to go and get some CD for protection, but she said i should not worry, that she have some, then she went unclad and brought out a packet of CD and handed it over to me, i looked inside n realised that 2 of the 4 CD's have been used leaving the seal inside the packet, immediate i lost my urge instantly , i then ask her about it but she couldn't give a reasonable explanation, could it mean that i'm dating a runs girl? Cus some of my guys have been telling me they met her in some night club, but she always denied that. So what can one do in this situation?
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Dygeasy(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2014
Does she still ask for money from you? Yes? Then she's a 'WALKS' girl.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by vizkiz: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2014
the only thing i am seeing here is CD undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Oya ladies make una com back her up oooooo... Ladies go be lik, if d babe no carry condom come now una go dey complain, she don carry come now una stil dey complain... *make una dey look dem ooooo* *grabs my vaseline*
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by lyntiffany(f): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2014
vizkiz: the only thing i am seeing here is CD undecided
LWKMD but guy you no go kill me.
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by agohmamuda(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2014
am having this feeling that *shes a marine spirit* #just like that.
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by snadguy007(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2014

Me too

Op, did you mean Compact Disc ?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Bro, you don't need to ask google or need the gods to tell u before you know she's a pure undillutted slut undecided

@OP

3 Likes

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by onstelly(f): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2014
snadguy007:

Me too

Hahahahaha yes I thought s much
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Daresh(f): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2014
She probably has other boyfriends. Thats what we see these days smh undecided
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Misblah(f): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2014
See ehn, there ar 2 possible sides to this,if fit be say this babe borrow out the missing condoms nd on the other hand,e fit stl be say she dey cheat on u bt tke heart darl..u myt be d 'main guy' in her life,jst continue to dey try to keep that spot wink
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Misblah: See ehn, there ar 2 possible sides to this, if fit be say this babe borrow out the missing condoms nd on the other hand,e fit stl be say she dey cheat on u bt tke heart darl..u myt be d 'main guy' in her life,jst continue to dey try to keep that spot wink
can you see wat we are talking bout? If u were caught in such an act, is dat wat u wld say to explain urself out ? How does dat sound to you ? Smh

1 Like

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Baddo101(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2014
Misblah: See ehn, there ar 2 possible sides to this,if fit be say this babe borrow out the missing condoms nd on the other hand,e fit stl be say she dey cheat on u bt tke heart darl..u myt be d 'main guy' in her life,jst continue to dey try to keep that spot wink
Story for the gods............reading with a tinted eye google...........
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2014
Misblah: See ehn, there ar 2 possible sides to this,if fit be say this babe borrow out the missing condoms nd on the other hand,e fit stl be say she dey cheat on u bt tke heart darl..u myt be d 'main guy' in her life,jst continue to dey try to keep that spot wink

By their fruit we shall know them
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Ezedon(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2014
guy, is that not enough reason, how can a lady be moving around with CD in her handbag
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Ezedon(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2014
snadguy007:

Me too

my guy this post is for matured mind not for Indomie generation mind

1 Like

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Ezedon(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
snadguy007:

Me too

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Misblah(f): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
tosyne2much: can you see wat we are talking bout? If u were caught in such an act, is dat wat u wld say to explain urself out ? How does dat sound to you ? Smh
apologies sir,was just trying to play the devil's advocate
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Dicman: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=onstelly]
Hahahahaha yes I thought s much use ur brain ooooo
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Ezedon(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Johnwizzy: Bro, you don't need to ask google before you know she's a pure undillutted slut undecided

@OP
God bless u
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Ezedon: God bless u

Amen and you too (y)
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Ezedon: My good people of Nairaland, i've been love with a girl for over a year, she visits at her own convenient time, she hardly visit me on friday night but always claimed i'm the only one in her life although i've been suspecting that since i found a new pack of CD in her bag but she claimed that she picked it from there company with the intention of bringing to me, on one faithful day, i happened to be in her house, after sometimes we started feeling each other then i took permission to go and get some CD for protection, but she said i should not worry, that she have some, then she went unclad and brought out a packet of CD and handed it over to me, i looked inside n realised that 2 of the 4 CD's have been used leaving the seal inside the packet, immediate i lost my urge instantly , i then ask her about it but she couldn't give a reasonable explanation, could it mean that i'm dating a runs girl? Cus some of my guys have been telling me they met her in some night club, but she always denied that. So what can one do in this situation?
I've also asked similar questions before so If I want to give you the harsh comments I received from all those yeye nairaland members wey no go school, u go won cry. You'll ask for simple advice but they'll do the opposite. Well in response to your question, its apparent she's a runs girl and since you met her at a party, that might just be the icing on the cake.

1 Like

Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Iaz93: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2014
Slow nigghas everywhere. undecided
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by snadguy007(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Ezedon: my guy this post is for matured mind not for Indomie generation mind
Lolz...see mr matured mind that is getting played by a girl.
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2014
it is obvious.... the only thing that you should do with her is fvck her... dont call her, give gifts or doing anything that suggest that you are in a relationship - she might be using you as her backup!
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by zubby29(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2014
take a walk.sometimes d truth is so glarin dat u dnt need a rocket scientist to tell u wat to do
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by marieolae(f): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2014
She might nt b a runz girl..but she's cheatin on ur ass thats for sure
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Les: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Lies lies lies upon lies, if I believe this story, make my left nyansh disappear. >sad
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by Talon05: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Soz by runz girl, do you mean a hooker?
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by bosun11(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Les: Lies lies lies upon lies, if I believe this story, make my left nyansh disappear. >sad

amen.....ididnotsayanything ooooo grin
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by bosun11(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
bro....if i want to tell you the honest truth ! she is cheating on you !!! but to say is she's a runz girl...i dunno....u can consult the elders
Re: Could It Mean That I'm Dating A Runs Girl? by seankay(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dygeasy: Does she still ask for money from you? Yes? Then she's a 'WALKS' girl.

damn! I was going to type that grin thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Types Of Introverts / This Is What Real Men Do (pics) / 5 Reasons Why I'll Allow A Guy Fvck My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.