Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. (5922 Views)

Woman Obsessed With Beauty Undergoes 20 Plastic Surgeries / M.I Reveals 5 Nigerian Women He's Crushing On / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2014
I created this post to complete onila's post:https://www.nairaland.com/1124867/african-women-deadly-curves-celebrating/97

As I believe a woman is beauty+brains, aside curves and sex, women have a lot to offer and some nigerian women have done just that, let's celebrate them.

1)Mosunmola Abudu
Chairwoman and Chief Executive, EbonyLife
TV
Industry: Media : The queen of talk shows and Nigeria’s
Oprah, Mosunmola “Mo” Abudu is a media
mogul and[b]self-taught[/b] TV host. She resigned a top position at exxonmobil to take up a career in TV. Of which she has no experience. She sent hundreds of mails to oprah winfrey for guidiance, but none where replied. But now she is" africa's answer to oprah". She has interviewed the likes of: hillary clinton, R. Kelly to name a few.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2014
M0 abudu with IMF boss.

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2014
2) Mrs Olajumoke Adenowo
CEO AD CONSULTING
Industry: Architecture

She is no doubt the face of architecture in nigeria. Widely known as Nigerias foremost female architect. Her company AD consulting which she set up 20years ago is the only nigerian firm nominated to provide architectural services by the British chamber of commerce

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by walexGodson(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Next, FTC tinz oya continue
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2014
3)PROF. DORA AKUNYILI
FORMER NAFDAC BOSS
INDUSTRY: DRUGS AND PHARMACEUTICALS

Incidentally her burial is today. This amazon helped nigeria get a hold of its drug sector.She is an internationally renowned
Pharmacist, Pharmacologist, Erudite Scholar,
Seasoned Administrator, and a visionary
leader. There can be no gainsaying that Professor
Dora Akunyili has been a round peg in a
square hole at the Ministry of Information.
Right from her first appointment Minister
of Information, it was clear that she was
given a job she was not wired or prepared
for.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Dora before she died.

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2014
walexGodson: Next

Hope I am in order? grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2014
4) HAJIYA BOLA SHAGAYA
BUSNESS WOMAN AND FASHION ENTHUSIAST

She is one of the richest woman in Africa. She is the CEO of FOTOFAIR which has over 30 sophisticated photo laboratories across nigeria.Hajia Bola Shagaya is also the managing director of
Practoil Limited,[5] one of the largest importers and
distributors of base oil in Nigeria, serving local lubricant
blending plants. Her businesses also includes huge
investment in real estate, spanning across major cities in
the country with over three hundred employees.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by chukwuinya: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2014
They are indeed B n B,RIP to Dora
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by Mariojane(f): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2014
in case
great women.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by duni04(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2014
1, 2, 3 and 4 are not fine. Ndidi nwuneli is the poster girl for beauty and brains. Google her.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by Mariojane(f): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2014
in case
great women.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by Jhosh(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Top ten nikankooo...Top boko haram sponsors ni.. undecidedTop ten nikankooo...Top boko haram sponsors ni..
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by Lindajohn(f): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2014
I miss dora so much.... Adieu
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by Ruq: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2014
They've gat it all Beauty and Brains Boobz And Butt.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by Dubby6(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2014
How u take know say dem get brain? grin
I go talk d one wey i carry my eye dey see

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Lindajohn: I miss dora so much.... Adieu

We all do
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Dubby6: How u take know say dem get brain? grin
I go talk d one wey i carry my eye dey see

Well I have seen there capabilities in there various areas of endeavour.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2014
Ruq: They've gat it all Beauty and Brains Boobz And Butt.

U af spoil finish o. cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2014
5) ABIKE DABIRI EREWA
POLITICIAN

An astute politician per excellence. She has managed to remain a woman of integrity ( to the best of my knowledge) in the murky waters of nigerian politics Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa fondly called "Mother Teresa of
the tube" prides herself in her outstanding career as a
broadcaster. She spent 15 years of distinguished and
meritorious service at the Nigerian Television Authority
(NTA). While in NTA she gained a strong understanding of
the industry because of her dedication, inquisitiveness
and professionalism. She anchored the weekly NTA
Newsline programme to the delight of millions of Nigerians
irrespective of their tribe or religion. Hon. Dabiri warmed
her way into the hearts of many with her gallantry efforts
of using television as an effective tool to draw attention to
the millions of Nigerians suffering from the pains of
poverty and injustice.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
duni04: 1, 2, 3 and 4 are not fine. Ndidi nwuneli is the poster girl for beauty and brains. Google her.

Am on it my guy.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by Dreyl(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2014
NEXT!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Nice cöncept @op, buh you've mentioned jus 5 & i cn see the direction you are headed. You are headed in the direction of 'Top 10 Influential Nigerian women' and before we knw it, we'd be seeing the likes of Alakija , Diezani et al completing your list. Before saying a woman is brainy, we need to dig out how she made her career & be sure it wasnt off our oil monies & political patronage but by sheer ingenuity. That said,already she is a braniac bt dnt tel me say mama Ngozi no fine o, cos if i show you her sweet 16 pixs, u'd get a hard on.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by merieam16(f): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Nice1

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
6)NDIDI NWUNELI: Ndidi holds a Master of Business Administration from the
Harvard Business School.During her time at Harvard, she
founded the Annual Africa Business Conference. Ndidi
received her undergraduate degree with honors in
Multinational and Strategic Management from the Wharton
School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Ndidi has received numerous honors and awards. In 2003
She was recognized as a Global Leader of Tomorrow
and Young Global Leader by the World Economic
Forum i n Davos, Switzerland. Ndidi was recognized as the
Young Manager of the Year 2005 by THISDAY

DUNI04 I appreciate.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2014
olrotimi: Nice cöncept @op, buh you've mentioned jus 5 & i cn see

Am on it thanks for viewing.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2014
merieam16: Nice1

Thanks.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2014
olrotimi: Nice cöncept @op, buh you've mentioned jus 5 & i cn see the direction you are headed. You are headed in the direction of 'Top 10 Influential Nigerian women' and before we knw it, we'd be seeing the likes of Alakija , Diezani et al completing your list. Before saying a woman is brainy, we need to dig out how she made her career & be sure it wasnt off our oil monies & political patronage but by sheer ingenuity. That said,already she is a braniac bt dnt tel me say mama Ngozi no fine o, cos if i show you her sweet 16 pixs, u'd get a hard on.

Lol. On the contrary. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2014
For me its brains over anythng. I'd trip for a brainy lady, anyday. Unfortunately a good number (mayb majority) of our gurls lay more emphasis on beauty. And when they over indulge (yes they are addicted to......) in activities like nollywood, social networking, relationship #ish, overtime you'd see the obvious decline in intellect. #just saying

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by QAPHAYNE: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2014
Pals feel free to suggest tested and trusted women you feel should be here.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Add picture to any post,and you are on your way to the frontpage.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Women With Beauty And Brains. by ModusOperandi(f): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Chimamanda Adichie should at least make Top 5 undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Bikini Body In New Sexy Photos / Game Drooped Out Of Aftermath / Wizkid Gets A ‘daughter’ Tattoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.