Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

National Task Force Screening Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Task Force Screening Exercise (35777 Views)

Enlistment Into The National Task Force Anambra State Command / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam / National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by BUXOMEBONY(f): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2014
National taskforce is different from federal taskforce.national taskforce is to combat importation of small arms and light weapons and the recruitment is nationwide while federal taskforce is to control traffic on federal roads in Lagos only.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Ishilove: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2014
seriousthing:
the formation of IMAN national task force is in line with the paragraph 1 and 2 of ECOWAS SALW.
secondary, the force is a public private organisation of Importers association of Nigeria and federal ministry of finance and was inaugurated in Abuja on July 16, 2010 by the former minister of finance Chief Olusegun Aganga.
Are you sure it is the same force we are talking about? They are under the ministry of defence and Obanikoro is their minister undecided
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by dyfatai(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
Abeg yarn us the koko. I'm all eyes. That's my fear too o because my coz has been in the program for 3 months now and yet there is still no sign of any money anywhere.
Ma'am, the new logo is 'keep our fingers crossed'. They said 'very soon', they will start paying.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ishilove:
Are you sure it is the same force we are talking about? They are under the ministry of defence and Obanikoro is their minister undecided
there is no argument about that. I only try to tell u the root of IMAN national task force.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
previously, IMAN national task force were joint establishment of importers association of Nigerian and the federal government. hence the acronym IMAN.
the is a mandatory force that any nation who is a member of ECOWAS must have.
finally last year, ECOWAS member nations agreed that respective government should inaugurate the force as their various paramilitary.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by dyfatai(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
seriousthing: previously, IMAN national task force were joint establishment of importers association of Nigerian and the federal government. hence the acronym IMAN.
the is a mandatory force that any nation who is a member of ECOWAS must have.
finally last year, ECOWAS member nations agreed that respective government should inaugurate the force as their various paramilitary.
i believe there is a misunderstanding, i've been talking about federal task force (FERMA/SUREP) all along and it has nothing to do with IMAN or ECOWAS or the likes.

1 Like

Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by BUXOMEBONY(f): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
This thread is for Natforce and not ferma/sure-p federal task force.so kindly take your curiousity elsewhere so u dont get confused or confuse us .
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
BUXOMEBONY: This thread is for Natforce and not ferma/sure-p federal task force.so kindly take your curiousity elsewhere so u dont get confused or confuse us .
did u apply
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Adeyinkaolu: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2014
seriousthing:
my brother you need not be skeptical about this. The only reason why that of Benue State command delayed up till now is because the politicians want to influence the recruitment. now listen, if this is a mirage, politicians will not even be interested.
finally, I am not an officer with IMAN but I am with another and I can tell that I advised my siblings to apply. Also the bill establishing IMAN has been passed by the national Assembly. the only thing is for Mr. President to sign it into law and I can assure you that it will happen soon. u can quote me any time

But bro, aw come u get to kwn all thz info. Coz all thz are nt online. Nt even on any newspaper. .. Am also waitin to hearin from natforce (osun state).
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Adeyinkaolu:
But bro, aw come u get to kwn all thz info. Coz all thz are nt online. Nt even on any newspaper. .. Am also waitin to hearin from natforce (osun state).
I have provided a lot of information about Nat force here. just ask what u want here and u will sure receive ur answers. and also others will benefit from ur question
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Adeyinkaolu: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
seriousthing:
I have provided a lot of information about Nat force here. just ask what u want here and u will sure receive ur answers. and also others will benefit from ur question
Thanks sir, thr r some rumours, I v bn hearin, dat, natforce inuaguration is on d 29th of this month. Just want to kwn weda, its tru or not? Thanks
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by seriousthing(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Adeyinkaolu:
Thanks sir, thr r some rumours, I v bn hearin, dat, natforce inuaguration is on d 29th of this month. Just want to kwn weda, its tru or not? Thanks
yes the inuaguration is scheduled as u said. But that is subject to GEJ signing the bill as passed by the Nat. Assembly
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Adeyinkaolu: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
seriousthing: yes the inuaguration is scheduled as u said. But that is subject to GEJ signing the bill as passed by the Nat. Assembly
Thanks so much sir. I just pray this wil not going to b long. Cozz many people taught natforce is a Scam. Even many of my friends r already making jest of me.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by oppsymos(m): 1:47am On Sep 11, 2014
seriousthing:
How am i going to apply?
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Adeyinkaolu: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2014
oppsymos:
How am i going to apply?
Try to locate their office, in ur state. I just pray, its neva too late, for u to just apply. Just try nd locate their office
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by oppsymos(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Adeyinkaolu:
Try to locate their office, in ur state. I just pray, its neva too late, for u to just apply. Just try nd locate their office
Thanks brother. I will do that now
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Debeloved87(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
oppsymos:
Thanks brother. I will do that now
hello, how was it. av u register? can I still register tomorrow. this friday
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by oppsymos(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Debeloved87: hello, how was it. av u register? can I still register tomorrow. this friday
I haven't got the address,still for my dude to direct me. But he told me that 20 candidates has been recruited last month.. I will feed you back anyway.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Adeyinkaolu: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Anybody with latest news on natforce, shd plz update us.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Debeloved87(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls anyone with info on how I can get to FERMA OFFICE AT IJORA OLOPA....? Very Urgent pls.
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Adeyinkaolu: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Everybody is silent on this natforce o. Hope all is well?
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by sidiku247(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2014
i juat heard dat dey wanna start recruitment again?
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by sidiku247(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2014
pls does anybody knows d salary scale for nce nd bsc holders for nigeria ferma task force
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by sidiku247(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
ferma tasknp force info please
Re: National Task Force Screening Exercise by Mjay29: 1:12pm On May 26, 2021
seriousthing:

abeg how much be the IMAN salary

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! / When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience / Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.