Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know (5511 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Moblord(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2014
1. Girls Tell Their Best Friend
Everything

Girls like to share many things with their besties.
Including a secret that you might believe her to keep.
Girls like to gossip, that is might be a bad news for you
guys who thought that your secret was safe with them.
They like to share literally everything with their best
friend because it seems like special bond between each
other.
2. Girls Can Communicate to
Each Other Without Talking

Guys won’t believe this, but yes, girls can create such a
secret language that is work among them. They can use
their eyes, their facial expressions, and who knows a little
bit of telepathy that only them who get it. Do you think it is
scary? Well, that is their special ability and it is
effective between good friends.
3. Girls Enjoy Being Kissed
in Front of Their Friends

Well, it doesn’t mean a full-on make out session. Just a
quick peck on the lips will make it nice and not awkward.
Girls like show to their friends about their lovely
relationship by showing it off just to make them jealous.
4. Girls Stay in Groups
Because They Lack
Confidence

Maybe you guys finding it is so hard to talk to a random girl
since they are always travel in groups in public. Gils like
to hang out in groups because actually most girls lack of
confidence so they do such thing to show a sense of
power. That is the fact.
5. Girls Often Flirt With
Guys And Play It Off as a
Joke

This in one of their secret that they love to flirt. So if you
think that a girl might be hitting on you, it may be true
since they are enjoying to flirt but they don’t want
anybody knows it, even the guy who they are flirting with.
When they flirt with a guy, they want to test the water and
see that if the guy is interested. But then when the guy
flirts back, they will just play it off as a joke.
6. Girls Spend Most of
Their Time Thinking About
Guys

Yes, sure you know that girls are obsessed with guys.
There is a poll that shown about the percentage of it. Girls
spend 60% of the time to dedicate it to guys, 15% of the
time to think about specific guy, and 20% of the time to
think about guys in general.
7. Girls Spend a Lot of Time
Looking in the Mirror

Girls pay attention to how they look more than guys. If
guys spend only couple times a day to look themselves in
the mirror, girls spend as often as possible to look
themselves in the mirror for many reasons; reapplying
makeup, quick adjustment or just to check their selves
out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by zoeee(f): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2014
I don't agree....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2014
It's a Secret?!...they don't want guys to know?!!.....and you are a Guy... how do you know? undecided

8 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Now we know better.
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by onstelly(f): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez: It's a Secret?!...they don't want guys to know?!!.....and you are a Guy... how do you know? undecided
Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by lyntiffany(f): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2014
#6 blatant lie. A no no for me

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by walexGodson(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2014
I see
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by purplesummer(f): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2014
#2 is true for me. The rest are B.S
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Far from bin true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by am0s(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2014
was my own .....girls don turn course wey i go dey study
guy no tym abeg.....girls ko women nii

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmmmm OP anyway even if its true doesn't apply to me cos I have no female friends, my friends nd close friend is a guy. Tho I like to look in d mirror sha
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by chymystique(f): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2014
Someone will just wake up one morning And spill BS undecided .. Dnt generalise abeg. You are even male sef
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by lirusehn(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2014
girls pretend buh who cares??

undecided
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Burger01(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
chymystique: Someone will just wake up one morning And spill BS undecided .. Dnt generalise abeg. You are even male sef
Honestly undecided
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez: It's a Secret?!...they don't want guys to know?!!.....and you are a Guy... how do you know? undecided
no mind am.

He's a spirit,so he should know.
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Ivanspring(f): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2014
I wonder what some people would have done if the world was devoid of girls. undecided

Just wondering...
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2014
Yomieluv: no mind am.

He's a spirit,so he should know.

A male spirit!!!

he dey fins front page... hahahahaha
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by mdee1(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2014
only no 6 is not true

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by mdee1(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2014
who be this mumeenee now? u wan tell me say u know sabi anything wey girls no want u to know abi?? Better get a paper and copy this sshit if u ever wanna get laid in life

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Ruq: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2014
They profoundly pretend like the don't like some good dickin.
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2014
mdee1: who be this mumeenee now? u wan tell me say u know sabi anything wey girls no want u to know abi?? Better get a paper and copy this sshit if u ever wanna get laid in life

Get laid in life?!.... undecided.......something, somwhere is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by mdee1(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Get laid in life?!.... undecided.......something, somwhere is wrong with you
lmao
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by radiorebel(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2014
cheesy
rozzay: Hmmmmm OP anyway even if its true doesn't apply to me cos I have no female friends, my friends nd close friend is a guy. Tho I like to look in d mirror sha
U most be joking
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Dubby6(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2014
True talk..tho most ladies here will deny angry
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2014
zoeee: I don't agree....
most of them are true. I know this girl that tells me everything that goes on in her life..I mean everything! It's peculiar to all gurls. You guys flirt,gossip,lack confidence,obsessed with their looks,have fish brain,can't think rationally,are controlled by emotions. The OP is merciful sef. 7 indeed...

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Moblord(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2014
lyntiffany: #6 blatant lie. A no no for me
How about #7,5,4,3,2,1?
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by mdee1(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: most of them are true. I know this girl that tells me everything that goes on in her life..I mean everything! It's peculiar to all gurls. You guys flirt,gossip,lack confidence,obsessed with their looks,have fish brain,can't think rationally,are controlled by emotions. The OP is merciful sef. 7 indeed...
This one too much na haba, u no go marry girl? u be gay??

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Houseofglam7(f): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2014
Huh?

Now they know.
The girls would add more to the list.
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2014
radiorebel: cheesy
U most be joking
Am not o, just used to having male friends I flow with dem bera nd dey suit me just fine
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by Moblord(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2014
To all the ladies/girls denying it.. It was said "you don't want guys to know" thats why you keep denying it
Re: 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know by lyntiffany(f): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Moblord: How about #7,5,4,3,2,1?
hmmmm 7,5,4,3,2 to an extent but 1 seriously I don't do girlie stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... / This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too / Guys Only : How True Is This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.