Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! (1516 Views)

Help! She Wants To Force Me Into Marrying Her Son / Help! She Wants To Force Me Into Marrying Her Son / Help! She Wants To Force Me Into Marrying Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Why am I being forced to remain on this forum against my will? Anytime I click the Deactivate Account button, I keep getting the message 'The feature has been disabled. Check back in a week or so.'

Seun, are you trying to force people to remain on your forum? Must you grow your user base by force?
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by lirusehn(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2014
and u think ur -1 will cause any harm to his million?? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:

Then what is he afraid of? If you haven't noticed, his user base has shrunk to 1.2 million from 1.5 million in recent days.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by lirusehn(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2014
MathsBlaster:

Then what is he afraid of? If you haven't noticed, his user base has shrunk to 1.2 million from 1.5 million in recent days.

shut the hell up Niggaman. It's unto the data loss. undecided
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:

You dey mind the maths teacher

1 Like

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by freecharles(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2014
MathsBlaster:

dude, people come and go....and 1.2million is still a lot...infact seun just deactivate this beefer
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:
shut the hell up Niggaman. It's unto the data loss. undecided

I don't have time for a mod's dog like you.

***shuns him***
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by deeobserver209(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2014
MathsBlaster: Why am I being forced to remain on this forum against my will? Anytime I click the Deactivate Account button, I keep getting the message 'The feature has been disabled. Check back in a week or so.'

Seun, are you trying to force people to remain on your forum? Must you grow your user base by force?
Why do you want to deactivate your account?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by lirusehn(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2014
MathsBlaster:

I don't have time for a mod's dog like you.

***shuns him***

am not a mod Bro plz get back to ur senses. *pushes him off*
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2014
freecharles:

dude, people come and go....and 1.2million is still a lot...infact seun just deactivate this beefer

1.2 million is something? A site that started more than a decade ago in a country of 170 million. Everybody knows Seun is no businessman.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Hostermipo(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2014
MathsBlaster:

why the stress,its simple, don't login again or is Seun the one typing nairaland address on ur phone?

9 Likes

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by fiverrwin(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Ok
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
deeobserver209:
Why do you want to deactivate your account?

This is a good question, but I don't want to explain my reason. Doing so will seem like ridiculing the site even further.

I never wanted to do this. I was forced to after weeks of futile attempts. angry
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2014
Hostermipo: why the stress,its simple, don't login again or is Seun the one typing nairaland address on ur phone?

That's not the issue. The issue is I shouldn't be denied my right to leave any site whenever I choose to.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by jideomowunmi(f): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2014
U guys are giving him d exact thing he wanted...recognition... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2014
jideomowunmi: U guys are giving him d exact thing he wanted...recognition... undecided undecided undecided

Recognition? You mean attention, bah? Not interested! angry

Obinoscopy, mukina2, mynd44, fynestboi, please tell Seun to honour my request asap!
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by bjprodint(f): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote

author=Hostermipo]why the stress,its simple, don't login again or is
Seun the one typing nairaland address on ur phone?[/quote] abi o my
brother,d guy just nids attention since he seems insignificant on
nairaland
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by jideomowunmi(f): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2014
MathsBlaster:

Recognition? You mean attention, bah? Not interested! angry

Obinoscopy, mukina2, mynd44, fynestboi, please tell Seun to honour my request asap!

U wish.... sad
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by padeolu: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2014
jideomowunmi: U guys are giving him d exact thing he wanted...recognition... undecided undecided undecided
I don't think he's here to seek recognition or attention as his post was directed to Seun and some Mods. I also think its unfair of Seun to make the "deactivate" option nonfunctional. Anyone that wants to leave should be able to do so at free will.

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2014
MathsBlaster: Why am I being forced to remain on this forum against my will? Anytime I click the Deactivate Account button, I keep getting the message 'The feature has been disabled. Check back in a week or so.'

stop forming important. nairaland doesn't need u
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2014
padeolu: I don't think he's here to seek recognition or attention as his post was directed to Seun and some Mods. I also think its unfair of Seun to make the "deactivate" option nonfunctional. Anyone that wants to leave should be able to do so at free will.

Thank you for being rational and intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2014
MathsBlaster:

Nawa ooo, wch kind bad belle be this? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by jideomowunmi(f): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
padeolu: I don't think he's here to seek recognition or attention as his post was directed to Seun and some Mods. I also think its unfair of Seun to make the "deactivate" option nonfunctional. Anyone that wants to leave should be able to do so at free will.

And av u also tried doing d same and it's giving u d same answer.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by padeolu: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
jideomowunmi:

And av u also tried doing d same and it's giving u d same answer.... undecided undecided undecided
I've no reason to deactivate my account now. Not when YOU are still an active poster grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by jideomowunmi(f): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
padeolu: I've no reason to deactivate my account now. Not when YOU are still an active poster grin grin grin grin

Nawti boo kiss kiss
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Are you dating Seun or something? Abi why you dey put your mouth for the thing wey no consign you?
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 29, 2014
MathsBlaster:

Are you dating Seun or something? Abi why you dey put your mouth for the thing wey no consign you?
Concern or consign? *clears throat*. Anyways,dats none of my biz! grin bt on a more serious note,there should be freedom to leave a site when one chooses to! cool
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 29, 2014
lofty900: stop forming important. nairaland doesn't need u
Nairaland is full of different categories of humanrice! Dis one b d elder bro to jealousy n envy! Hahahahahahaahha! grin
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 29, 2014
kimberluge:
Nairaland is full of different categories of humanrice! Dis one b d elder bro to jealousy n envy! Hahahahahahaahha! grin
exactly

1 Like

Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
kimberluge:
Concern or consign? *clears throat*. Anyways,dats none of my biz! grin bt on a more serious note,there should be freedom to leave a site when one chooses to! cool

Concern na Engrish. Consign na pidgin. U suppose know dat nah.
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
I will try the 'Deactivate Account' button next week. If e no work ehn angry
Re: Seun, Don't Force Me To Remain On Nairaland!!! by Amazingg: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
My friend also complained she tried deactivating her account but to no avail. I just told her to stop logring in...chikena! So i'd also advice that you stop logging in. But Seun, look into this issue o. shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies: Before You’d Marry Him, Consider These! / Why Grooms Are Rushing For IDP Brides / 3bedrooms Of Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.