Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Investments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investments (849 Views)

Prossy Investments Limited Contacts / Is Zenith Capital Investments For Real? / Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investments by J0sh007: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Good day guys, i'm a student with a very tight schedule and i earn enough money for my upkeep and extra. The extra just sits in my accounts and serves no purpose. Most financial books that i read suggests money lending with interests as a good investment. Unfortunately my religion does not support that. Can anyone suggest a good low risk place to invest in? Note that i have a tight schedule so cant check up on things that is a reason why i cant invest in small businesses and its also high risk. Ur contributions are highly welcome. And can someone please let me know how genuine profit.ng is?
Re: Investments by joshadesanya: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Hi Josh.

I dont know anything about genuine profit.ng. But what I do know is that with N0.00 you can be my partner and earn some real dough.

Here is what I do: I design WIX websites for people for just N5,000.....delivery time is within 24hours.

And another catch is that; my clients get to see their site LIVE before they pay a dime.

This is just how I've come to build trust with people over time.

You can take this up and get people to come to you for a WIX website for any amount you would like to fix (whatever you feel they can afford). Then I can in turn build this sites and get my my charge.

So basically, you are just a cool middle man who wont be required to do a thing at all.

Likey? call me on 08142488010 and lets talk.
Re: Investments by joshadesanya: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2014
Check out some of the projects I completed recently...

Re: Investments by jta2012(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
thanks PLS try REAL ESTATE ,GO 2 jtahomes4people.com for more
Re: Investments by sseunth(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
I am a student like u....n i am plannin to set up a company by oct...we ll be dealin wit oil...we ll serve as oil vendor...n exportin of agric products..bt no capital to start now...add up on bbm or whatsapp for details...7447ed02...07067431707
Re: Investments by J0sh007: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Its like this i wont be available at all except on weekends. Its more like i give u capital, we draw up an agreement. And i wont be available to check up on things. Based in kaduna now. And it will be a while before i can even check things around town not even outside. so @ joshadesanya thanks but no. Besides i really dont want to engage in a small business. Its too risky a lot could happen on the side. All i want is a safe even if low interest investment
Re: Investments by sseunth(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2014
J0sh007: Its like this i wont be available at all except on weekends. Its more like i give u capital, we draw up an agreement. And i wont be available to check up on things. Based in kaduna now. And it will be a while before i can even check things around town not even outside. so @ joshadesanya thanks but no. Besides i really dont want to engage in a small business. Its too risky a lot could happen on the side. All i want is a safe even if low interest investment
we can talk on mine....investment s a game or risk...we can talk privately n ama tell u wat u need to no
Re: Investments by kay29000(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Investments by J0sh007: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
kay29000: Cool. I publish books online via amazon, and want to expand with N200,000. I can give 5% monthly on that N200k if you can come up with it.
odus29@yahoo.com
5% is that a joke? just couldn't ignore this its hilarious
Re: Investments by binarytraders: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
J0sh007: Good day guys, i'm a student with a very tight schedule and i earn enough money for my upkeep and extra. The extra just sits in my accounts and serves no purpose. Most financial books that i read suggests money lending with interests as a good investment. Unfortunately my religion does not support that. Can anyone suggest a good low risk place to invest in? Note that i have a tight schedule so cant check up on things that is a reason why i cant invest in small businesses and its also high risk. Ur contributions are highly welcome. And can someone please let me know how genuine profit.ng is?

open an account here www.binary.com ...fund it with just 500usd and let me trade it for you. we'll agree on profit sharing ratio...you will be the only one authorized to withdrawal from the account and i'll only be able to trade.

If you are serious, let's do it. get in touch with me here....07033356351

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Lowest Amount You've Ever Deposited In The Bank? / Fuel Importers Under Pressure From Devalued Naira / Which Of This Item Do You Prefer????? W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.