Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. (33819 Views)

BREAKING: Nigeria Records New Ebola Cases / Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases / Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. by Leopantro: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
the name of the diplomat is Olu Ibukun Koye
Re: Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. by halle2: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dracula27:
Please who is this doctor ?
He has put the life of a lot of people at risk and has cost the government millions or billions of Naira.
Unfurtunately he is dead but i recommend a long jail term for the diplomat and survivors of acts like his.
you took the words right out of my mouth. Its not ok to just sit and watch some evil people put the health of the populace in jeopardy. From the nurse that escaped to enugu to this wicked diplomat, all culprits found wanting should be restored to health, and made to face criminal charges because any life lost as a result of their wicked acts should be equated to second degree murder and should be treated accordingly.
Re: Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. by Nelton(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2014
Dracula27:
Please who is this doctor ?
He has put the life of a lot of people at risk and has cost the government millions or billions of Naira.
Unfurtunately he is dead but i recommend a long jail term for the diplomat and survivors of acts like his.

I second this. I think the diplomat should be persecuted and jailed to serve as a deterrent for all those evading surveillance I wonder why some Nigerians are so daft trying to avoid quarantine now see what he has caused. The doctor too, look at how he endangered his family. Please dear Nigerians, it is better to report cases of ebola than hiding them. We have seen that somehow we have been able to overcome the disease because we have fewer numbers of people dying....so please whoever comes in contact with an infected person should not hide instead shoulld report to the ebola center so as not to endanger your love ones and to seek early treatment if confirmed. you just might be lucky.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remdesivir Proves Effective Against Coronavirus In US Study / Nigerian Lady Dies After Childbirth (photos) / How 7,276 Patients Contracted COVID-19 In Nigeria Unknown - NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.