Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' (513 Views)

Why Do Ladies Always Slap/scratch Their Skull / 17 Signs Which Shows Thatyou Like/love Someone: / Why Do Ladies Always Look At Their Reflections Cast By Car's Door Glasses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' by marveangel(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Fake eye lashes,contact lens,another woman's hair on your head(brazilian and human)face covered with various make up 'gadget',push up bra,padded trousers and leggings, fake accent........and you say 'love the real me'........Where is the real you
Re: Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' by Tallesty1(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Good questions
Re: Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' by Raddie(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2014
#lol
Get married first.....

Fast forward 3yrs.... U'll definitely get the picture.
Re: Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' by marveangel(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Raddie: #lol
Get married first.....

Fast forward 3yrs.... U'll definitely get the picture.
LOL......funny You.....me wanna see b4 I marry oo
Re: Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' by Raddie(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2014
marveangel: LOL......funny You.....me wanna see b4 I marry oo
#Lol
Badt guy
You'll have to date for years o! Plus it works both ways.
Re: Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' by merieam16(f): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2014
Lol
Re: Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' by Raddie(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2014
merieam16: Lol

Come here!
Why u dey laugh?
I dey fear the real u o!
Re: Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' by Pdizzle(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2014
They want a God fearing man, when dy paint face finish..even God dy fear them
Re: Ladies Always Be Like 'love The Real Me'...but Where Is The 'real You?' by merieam16(f): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Raddie:

Come here!
Why u dey laugh?
I dey fear the real u o!
no fear o

(1) (Reply)

2015: What’s Attahiru Jega’s INEC Up To? / Crude Oil Theft: PDP Governorship Candidate Jarrett Tenebe Arrested / Women Can Abuse Children Too - And Society Must Confront It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.