Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (27546 Views)

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Nigerian Policeman & SARS Operatives Infiltrate & Bust Kidnap Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by baconline(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Had the same expereince years back
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by tbatbaby(f): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
I believe d power being given to SARS operatives by d FG is too much!dey av license to kill at any time without being questioned!so dey use d power to their advantage to perpetrate evil.Cooking up stories to arrest pple and not letting dem reach their family.They exchange innocent pple with rich or notorious killers who bribed dem heavily cos they usually arrest dis pple at places where probably their family will not be able to trace dem.Though,dey might be d best in terms of capturing n interrogating criminals,buh dey ve diverted from d actual work dey are subjected to.Many bad eggs among dem and dey dont av d fear of God!Dey extort money and use d money to raise their children,d children can neva be useful and successful for dem

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Smartjeezy: On a serious note.I will kill them all! They killed an innocent soul without any proof.R.I.P Sunday adio...A.k.a omo baba spain.I will make you smile over there in heaven.Operation kill 'em all activated!
my guy, make you take am easy...
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
tbatbaby: I believe d power being given to SARS operatives by d FG is too much!dey av license to kill at any time without being questioned!so dey use d power to their advantage to perpetrate evil.Cooking up stories to arrest pple and not letting dem reach their family.They exchange innocent pple with rich or notorious killers who bribed dem heavily cos they usually arrest dis pple at places where probably their family will not be able to trace dem.Though,dey might be d best in terms of capturing n interrogating criminals,buh dey ve diverted from d actual work dey are subjected to.Many bad eggs among dem and dey dont av d fear of God!Dey extort money and use d money to raise their children,d children can neva be useful and successful for dem
nothing they do with such money will prosper neither will they ever knw peace....their wives shall be others concubines, their children vagabonds n prostitutes SARS my foot!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rich4god: my guy, make you take am easy...

are u 1 of them SARS/POLICE?
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
smartchoice:

are u 1 of them SARS/POLICE?
lol... why i go be one of dem... Just concerned on the way you are sounding...
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by paragon40(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
RE - NSCDC Boss Escapes Assassination By Police
Inspector
Published: 22 Aug, 2014
The attention of the Nigeria Police Force has been
drawn to a press release issued, Friday, 22nd
August, 2014 by the spokesperson of the Nigeria
Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), CSC
Emmanuel Okeh, in which he alleged that an
unnamed Police Inspector single-handedly
“attempted to open fire” on the Commandant-
General of the NSCDC, Ade Abolurin and over 200
of his committee members, including
representatives of the “Nigerian Army, EFCC, ICPC
and office of the Attorney-General of the Federation
among others.”
The allegation is being investigated by the Force
and the outcome will be made public soonest. no one is safeeee
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by dwilliams: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is why I jubilate, when I hear a policeman/SARS has been killed
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
smartchoice:
nothing they do with such money will prosper neither will they ever knw peace....their wives shall be others concubines, their children vagabonds n prostitutes SARS my foot!
1000Likes...
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
These SARS men are criminals in uniform.My personal experience with them tells me that they are not properly supervised.I was driving in a hold up and suddenly there was this Sienna that was driving head on against the on coming traffic.I tried to block this car unknown to me there were these SARS men they pointed their gun to my head for dearing to question why they faced the traffic.Recently there was a report that SARS men were selling corpses to the anatomy dept of some teaching hospital at 9000naira.The best is to do everything not to have anything to do with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by tbatbaby(f): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rich4god: Is like this SARS people own is too much. I will advice everybody to send sms to their family and friends immediatley you are been accousted by them. So that incase they succeed in arresting illegal, your people will have a first hand info of where you are and start making the move. You can imagine them keeping some one for w days without trial nor contacting his family. Na so them go just hold am till when. Its really getting out of hand.

Send sms for where?dem go sieze everything wey d person carry.e be like say u neva see where SARS don bombard person b4?u know go even remember ur name with their slap n dragging if d person no wan cooperate,so where u wan get chance to sms or call?my bros wey dem carry,his two phones and purse containing atm n 15'k dey hin body.after dem release am with 80k plus begging.he go ask for him purse and atm card.na 6k dem give am say"u not eat for d 9days u dey here"he just leave dem waka.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by opeolukoya: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thank God someone raised this topic mehn i have been in SARS hotel at ikeja for 3 days its was a week before my wedding nd was preggie one of my long time customers ran away with my boss money and its in m********ons after my wedding on sat, monday when am meant to be enjoying my honeymoon na SARS ikeja i report oo first contact was our very police commisioner Manko chai the guy looked at me in my conditon and said """"fine geh why u theif ur Oga money i sure na d money u take do wedding abi""" i felt so bad after all the talks he told his guys to lock me up and handed my case to TYC gana very good guy who know his job(he was very helpful) after writing statements and all mehn come see embarrassment thank God i was preggie otherwise i for hear am more na so i enter the hotel room oo for SARS NO WOMAN NO MAN ITS EQUAL treatment u need to see ladies the way they are treated as i be VIP THEM NO TOUCH ME but i saw the rubbish going on there innocent lives behind bars if they go for raid anybody they meet there na SARA collect ur phone first then u have to negotiate ur self out and thats not free i spent 3 days in btwn i had contraction that made me almost loose my baby on hearing that the commissioner gave me a vip ride to there hospital then my uncle who is a LAWYER SAN came in and i was released the stupid guy who took the money came back and refunded the money but wetin my eye see my mouth cant tell it all them call names at night and you don know where they are and they never come back and the treatement is not it at all its very awful they treat humans like animals they can shoot anybody and nobody questions them i thank God for my husband who trusted me and stood by me all the while """if you see police feel free to play with if you see SARS RUNNNN!!!!THANK GOD FOR UR DRIVERS OOOOO

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by opeolukoya: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
GUY dont just come and start forming good nigerian who dont know the dirt that goes on underground HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?I CAN HELP you book a nice weekend get away there if you dont mind and i will be waiting for your post after your stay MTCHEWWWW
dada01: After reading your post here is my judgment.

Without any prejudice whatsoever Your story might be correct in the aspect of extortions BUT Bro

The other aspect of D Police SELLING and KILLING its a big horrible LIE due to your Energetic ambitions of black mailing the Police.

Am not a police (in fact I can't) neither my relatives, am not even a #100 fan of the NPF, no with standing u can't just come here and start miss informing us.

If such thinz had happened would u not ave officially lodged a complaint.

......... SMH

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by upko: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
angry How do we kill these terrorists?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
upko: angry How do we kill these terrorists?
lol, kant stop laffing... Terrorists as in boko harams grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
opeolukoya: Thank God someone raised this topic mehn i have been in SARS hotel at ikeja for 3 days its was a week before my wedding nd was preggie one of my long time customers ran away with my boss money and its in m********ons after my wedding on sat, monday when am meant to be enjoying my honeymoon na SARS ikeja i report oo first contact was our very police commisioner Manko chai the guy looked at me in my conditon and said """"fine geh why u theif ur Oga money i sure na d money u take do wedding abi""" i felt so bad after all the talks he told his guys to lock me up and handed my case to TYC gana very good guy who know his job(he was very helpful) after writing statements and all mehn come see embarrassment thank God i was preggie otherwise i for hear am more na so i enter the hotel room oo for SARS NO WOMAN NO MAN ITS EQUAL treatment u need to see ladies the way they are treated as i be VIP THEM NO TOUCH ME but i saw the rubbish going on there innocent lives behind bars if they go for raid anybody they meet there na SARA collect ur phone first then u have to negotiate ur self out and thats not free i spent 3 days in btwn i had contraction that made me almost loose my baby on hearing that the commissioner gave me a vip ride to there hospital then my uncle who is a LAWYER SAN came in and i was released the stupid guy who took the money came back and refunded the money but wetin my eye see my mouth cant tell it all them call names at night and you don know where they are and they never come back and the treatement is not it at all its very awful they treat humans like animals they can shoot anybody and nobody questions them i thank God for my husband who trusted me and stood by me all the while """if you see police feel free to play with if you see SARS RUNNNN!!!!THANK GOD FOR UR DRIVERS OOOOO
Hmmm... So many hidden cases just coming up... I never get encounter with SARS, but from the comment so far... Na to dey mind my way anytime I see them..
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by upko: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rich4god: lol, kant stop laffing... Terrorists as in boko harams grin grin grin
Boko Haram don't pretend to like us.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by MARKone(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
smartchoice:

Na so!

Nature has a way of balancing such equations. They can never escape it.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
upko: Boko Haram don't pretend to like us.
lol... I get you bro... Its really bad that some people are paid to protect us, but they turned it around and keep tormenting us....
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by cool318(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
I want to ask, the dexterity in which these beasts brandish their AK47 fitted or clipped with about 3magazines, flush their faces like Devils themselves, did they undergo any special Training in SANDHURST, or is it not at the same gwoza hills that has been overun by BOKOS.
If Nigerians have COMMANDOES in the Likes of SARS who are given license to KILL at will, then they should be deployed to SAMBISA to test their strenght.
This Country sef!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by donem: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
MARKone:

Na so!

NOBI LIE GOOD TALK.

@ Topic i encountered them some yrs back while in uni, mine ended up being a battle of whos greater between SARS and NAF.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Amhappy(f): 12:08am On Aug 30, 2014
I live close to these SARS people and do avoid them like plague. I have never encountered them and pray against such. There is always a lot of seized cars in their office,like the owners decided to unclaim them for God knows why. They like shooting pass anything,always releasing bullets into the air. They do arrest people massively too. There are rumours flying around that they kill people in the bushes behind their station. Na God know. However just as we fear them na so criminals fear them. Their presence gave us small peace for here sha.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by isetilaye: 3:37am On Aug 30, 2014
MARKone:

Na so!

they will escape if we do nothing and just keep telling stories. They can't be more powerful than nigerians . Many people don't know the atrocities that these people commit and many see them as good people ,believe me most of the stories here are just a minute tip of the I've berg ,many don't even want to remember their experience . We don't have to rely on gej all the time . Gani was a man like u and I and yet he made a difference ,thank God we are in the information tech age we can carry out campaign without jeopardising our identity and security or we can stay here and keep telling tales by moonlight
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Gbotun(m): 4:01am On Aug 30, 2014
Boyoorisha: Most of the times we take TOKUNBO CARS to Abuja from Lagos for sale. Three days ago, we sent some of our guys to deliver two cars to buyers in Abuja. I was going to call these guys to find out where they were but their phones were not reachable for the whole day! I was worried and began to make contacts. Thank God they have been able to reach an uncle before they collected all their phones and the uncle had also reached a lawyer.

These guys were arrested for no offense, they had all the papers intact! Unknown to the police men, the cars were more than two. The third guy who had driven past the police men had called some people and later turned back. He was also arrested and they collected his phone immediately, not knowing he had contacted people. They were all taken to SARS police station somewhere in Dugbe.

We were able to trace them to the station, on getting there, we saw hell! They were furious and began to ask questions on how we got there. The shouted, ''who called you, who called you''? To cut the long story short, we were able to take out our guys after parting with 80, 000 NGN.

The guys narrated their experience in the cell, many cell occupants who have been there for days without anyone looking for them are being killed and sold. They said the boss usually come with people at night, point to two or three occupants an they would be driven away without being returned.

Our government needs to investigate this and take necessary action to avoid another 'civilized' SOKA

I agree with you TOTALLY,cos this wouldn't
be the first time i will be hearing such.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by seunlayi(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2014
guys, what is the way forward? I m even afraid to go to my legitimate work after reading all this

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Horlardorjah(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2014
dada01: After reading your post here is my judgment.

Without any prejudice whatsoever Your story might be correct in the aspect of extortions BUT Bro

The other aspect of D Police SELLING and KILLING its a big horrible LIE due to your Energetic ambitions of black mailing the Police.

Am not a police (in fact I can't) neither my relatives, am not even a #100 fan of the NPF, no with standing u can't just come here and start miss informing us.

If such thinz had happened would u not ave officially lodged a complaint.

......... SMH

Mr, seems you need serious panel beating. When it happens to u or broda, den u wil know how real it is.but by den, u wil b sharin d xperience in pain. Idiot of u
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Osama10(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2014
cool318: I want to ask, the dexterity in which these beasts brandish their AK47 fitted or clipped with about 3magazines, flush their faces like Devils themselves, did they undergo any special Training in SANDHURST, or is it not at the same gwoza hills that has been overun by BOKOS.
If Nigerians have COMMANDOES in the Likes of SARS who are given license to KILL at will, then they should be deployed to SAMBISA to test their strenght.
This Country sef!!!!

I tell you this guys would do a very wonderful job in the NE.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by okongo(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2014
collins125:

UPLOAD THE VIDEO NAH. NO ONE IS GOING TO TRACK YOU ON YOUTUBE OR WHATEVER. WELL UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR FACE ON THE VIDEO

CREATE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH FAKE DETAILS AND UPLOAD THE DAMN VIDEO!

https://www.nairaland.com/1879428/videos-all-brutally-handled-nigerian
There you have it bro, it took lots of guts to capture this. I was threatened to be shot at in one occasion. So add yours too

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by isetilaye: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2014
pasino26:

There you have it bro, it took lots of guts to capture this. I was threatened to be shot at in one occasion. So add yours too
Very good ,this is the kind of thing we need to let people know what these police men are doing. Please anyone with stories or reports about the atrocities committed by sars should please come forward and if possible state the particular station and name of officers involved ,an email and text will be sent to all police commisioners and aig to look at this thread and see what the whole world is seeing about the nigeria police .
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by isetilaye: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2014
pasino26:

please let everyone share this link among all ur followers , let's share this thread too,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) / President Buhari Addresses Corpers In Daura (Photos) / EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.