Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra (27170 Views)

Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides / APC Finally Settles For Prof. Osibanjo As Buhari Running Mate - BBC / PHOTOS: Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili Arrives Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Rapsainot(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
RIP
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sorry I am asking but is the service for civilians or clergy?

2 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by koboko69: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
The pic of Dora with so many awards is a food for thought. Her certificates and are awards can never be transferred to any of her siblings. This world is just a mystery....all the certificates and awards are now automatically worthless.

But one thing that is not worthless is a GOOD NAME. Her name has been written in the good books of history.

Can the same be said about the oil goddess and madam bullet proof if they pass on tmr

3 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by shizzle11hiv: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Where are the live reports?
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by UnknownT: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Peter Obi likes wearing this type of cloth, if it is not Ojukwu's face, it is his own face. Now it is dora's face. grin

11 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by omoredia: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
@#$

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Lilimax(f): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nna eeehhh!!!...See the number of Reverend Fathers and Bishops that graced this mass.

I'm just thinking about something...

Adieu Dora!.
Nodinma na ndokwa!!!!

4 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
rip, shud not have gone for the confab anyways

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by freshness2020: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
RIP greatest Amazon of Africa!
Je nke'oma!

3 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by gunuvi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
koboko69: The pic of Dora with so many awards is a food for thought. Her certificates and are awards can never be transferred to any of her siblings. This world is just a mystery....all the certificates and awards are now automatically worthless.

But one thing that is not worthless is a[b]GOOD NAME[/b]. Her name has been written in the good books of history.

Can the same be said about the oil goddess and madam bullet proof if they pass on tmr
please respect the Amazon and stop bringing politics into this thread.

6 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by pigin: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
See crowd, Hope they are avoiding body and close contact.
Ebola is Real!

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by einsteino(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2014

3 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Lilimax(f): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
koboko69: The pic of Dora with so many awards is a food for thought. Her certificates and are awards can never be transferred to any of her siblings. This world is just a mystery....all the certificates and awards are now automatically worthless.

But one thing that is not worthless is a[b]GOOD NAME[/b]. Her name has been written in the good books of history.

What if they've amended their ways before then?
God does not think like man as His ways are past finding... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by koboko69: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
gunuvi:
please respect the Amazon and stop bringing politics into this thread.

Get lost! Where is the disrespect in my post. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by kendrick93(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
its been over a month and half since she died. why did they take so long to bury her? why so late?

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Prof Dora Akunyili...RIP Agu nwanyi!

6 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Arysexy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
einsteino: @OP it is Cardinal Francis Arinze not Francis Cardinal Arinze. Cardinal is a title/rank

U are wrong, cardinal is a title but cardinal Arinze is addressed as Francis Cardinal Arinze

12 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Lilimax(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
kendrick93: its been over a month and half since she died. why did they take so long to bury her? why so late?
Better late than never.

They may be doing the preparations and consultations for her state burial undecided
She deserves it!

11 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Arysexy:

U are wrong, cardinal is a title but cardinal Arinze is addressed as Francis Cardinal Arinze
True!

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by GudluckIBB(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
DORA AKINYULI DIED RIGHT FROM THE DAY SHE STEPPED INTO THE MULKY WATERS OF POLITICS IN NIGERIA.SHE WOULD HAVE JUST REMAINED A MINISTER OR A PUBLIC SERVANT.
SHE HAD SO MANY CONTROVERSIES WHICH INCLUDES:

KNEELING DOWN FOR ADEDIBU TO HELP HER PERSUADE OBJ TO MAKE HER A MINISTER WHICH SHE LATER DENIED BUT ADEDIBU STOOD TO HIS GUNS THAT DORA CAME TO MOLETE KNELT DOWN TO BEG HIM.

AFTER THE ELECTION BETWEEN SHE AND NGIGE,THERE WAS A BRIBERY ALLEGATION LEVELED AGAINST HER THAT SHE OFFERED SOME MILLIONS OF NAIRA TO THE RETURNING OFFICER TO MANIPULATE THE RESULT TO HER FAVOR.

THAT ELECTION SHE LOST DEALT WITH HER AND IM SURE THAT WAS WHAT REALLY BROKE HER DOWN

RIP DORA AKINYULI

BTW....HAS ANYBODY SET EYES ON PAUL ORHI,HER SUCCESSOR IN NAFDAC

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Arysexy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chino give us picture update na, work no allow me witness this funeral.

Am sure she has been intered by now.

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
einsteino: @OP it is Cardinal Francis Arinze not Francis Cardinal Arinze. Cardinal is a title/rank
The op is right oga m. Cardinals in the Church are addressed appropriately as he wrote. The word cardinal us a title yes but it is used in between the owners two names, Francis Cardinal Arinze, Dominic Cardinal Ekandem, John Cardinal Onaiyekan, Olubumni Cardinal Okogie.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by gunuvi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
koboko69:

Get lost! Where is the disrespect in my post. Nonsense
I won't join words with you cos u ain't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by olorunmomakhe(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
You walked where able men trembled. Same sickness took you n my elder brother same month cry cry. You guys shuld rest in d bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Lets all stand against Cancer.

8 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Ubomeze: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mr Chino are you still there? You have gone all quiet, there is a big audience on this thread please feed us with more pictures of dignitaries present and interesting moments. Thanks.
Arysexy: Chino give us picture update na, work no allow me witness this funeral.

Am sure she has been intered by now.

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Lobolintin(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
She's an icon...
Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by koboko69: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
gunuvi:
I won't join words with you cos u ain't worth it.
If i didnt dignify u with a response...you wouldnt have the guts to quote me the 2nd time. Now get lost again!

2 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
blink182: Sorry I am asking but is the service for civilians or clergy?

do you know who is officiating the mass? His Lordship Cardinal Francis Arinze, senior cardinal from Vatican, member Knights of Malta, the Sovereign spiritual Military Order of St. John, Cardinal-Emeritus of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments,
world spiritual gurus and elites.
you think say na all these tithe-monger pastors?

21 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by einsteino(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
APContherun:
The op is right oga m. Cardinals in the Church are addressed appropriately as he wrote. The word cardinal us a title yes but it is used in between the owners two names, Francis Cardinal Arinze, Dominic Cardinal Ekandem, John Cardinal Onaiyekan, Olubumni Cardinal Okogie.
Thanks.

Arysexy: U are wrong, cardinal is a title but cardinal Arinze is addressed as Francis Cardinal Arinze

Thanks y'all, i was arguing based on my knowledge. at least i have learnt something new today

10 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Arysexy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
einsteino:

Thanks y'all, i was arguing based on my knowledge. at least i have learnt something new today

Welcome bro no man is an island. We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Collynzo16: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
UnknownT: Peter Obi likes wearing this type of cloth, if it is not Ojukwu's face, it is his own face. Now it is dora's face. grin
Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: LIVE REPORT: Grand Requiem Mass For Prof. Dora Nkem Akunyili in Anambra by Keypha(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
RIP Madam, We Igbo have Forgive you, for allowed your officers to burn our Goods, Except the fake drug and Expire food package you burn which is very Right and Good,but other material u wasted is not good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race / Why I Speak Big Grammar - Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon / Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.