Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt (34743 Views)

First Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Lagos / Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. / No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2014
sad
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2014
I hope the Rivers state govt can curtail just like their counterpart in lagos did.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by cirmuell(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2014
lokodon:
With the monster in your neighborhood?
the people should calm down and take appropriate measures, it can be contained...what will you gain from panicking? undecided
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by AriDsexy(f): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Smartsyn: And am planning on going to Port Harcourt next week...

Port Harcourt can wait, Ebola can't...
Don't tell me you won't go if its something very important.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Burger01(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Nothing good and sensible comes from this minister Chukwu these days. Money earmarked to contain EVD he is using that to purchase vehicles. Very inept and thieving minister I must say undecided

3 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Ksslib(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2014
I cringe when i think of un-confirmed cases going all about their normal lives, busy mingling with people on a deeper level.

2 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by kel4soft: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Johnnoah1st: pls where in Nigeria is portHarcourt?I haven't heard of DAT village/town b4 though but may God heal all does who have Ebola dere in Jesus name.

You re the Ebola
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by CrazyMan(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2014
oluemmakay: I guess they can now use the N1.9Billion for what its original purpose.
That's if the money is still available...last I heard, they used it to purchase cars.

3 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Vikthor(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2014
cry God have Mercy...
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2014
lokodon:
You mean RVSG?

My bad. Thanks! wink
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Ebola don reach PortHarcourt? shocked
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Johnnoah1st: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2014
kel4soft:

You re the Ebola
say DAT to your father at home
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Leopantro: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2014
the doctor was treating the diplomat in a hotel. the wife of the doctor is currently ill and she just had a baby a few weeks ago.

it's not that the diplomat had
EBOLA written on his
forehead. A rich man calls you
on the phone saying that he is
sick and ready to pay ANY
PRICE you name for you to
treat him but you must treat
him at his house or hotel. the
doctor asks " have you
travelled recently" the reply "
No". have you come in contact
with anyone with suspected
ebola "No, stop insulting me
by asking such questions and
do your job. after all, I'm
paying you". considering that
tests to confirm ebola is only
done in lagos or Edo state,
you can't say " wait, let me
send these samples to those
states while you stay
untreated".
my only fear is the number of
persons that visited the
diplomat and the doctor at
home to see the baby as well
as the hotel staff that catered
to the diplomat.
imagine the above
conversation in a government
hospital now that the strike
has been called off.

i wonder how many other house calls and how many guest visited the wife AFTER he treated the man in the hospital.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Anacksunamun: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Abbey2sam: wow!!!! this doesn't sound good at all.....................thought the minister of health said there was no more case of ebola in Nigeria.............

i just hope the health workers will be able to manage the situation without more infection ......

btw..... i'm second to comment (stc)...........

dedicate this to those who are celebrating their birthday today
You're very stupid!! Someone is ill and might die, and you're here celebrating "STC". What an ìdiot!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Smartsyn(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2014
AriDsexy:
Don't tell me you won't go if its something very important.
I don't think a colleague's birthday party is that important. Do you?
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2014
How Did Ebola port to Port Harcourt. At least they have the 1.5 billion intervention fund to battle d scourge ...
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2014
Rivers State commissioner for health says this information is false!!!!! No cause for alarm
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by TDazzlin(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2014
God just help ur pple
Siddye: Minister of health, professor Onyebuchi Chukwu,
confirmed on Thursday that two people in Port
Harcourt, Rivers State, have contracted Ebola Virus
Disease (EVD). This is the first time an Ebola case
would be confirmed outside Lagos since Liberian-
American Patrick Sawwyer introduced the virus to
Nigeria on July 20.

Details Later..........
source: aitonline.tv/post-breaking__two_cases_of_ebola_confirmed_in_portharcourt
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by cococandy(f): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2014
That's why I said even if it's one case of ebola,it is to soon to jubilate because that one person can infect many others

3 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by sartorius(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
This would be very challenging. God
Help us.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by PassingShot(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2014
sparkleboy: Nanosilver to the rescue.
By the way why is it only occuring in supporter of APC controlled states

By their utterances, you can tell their intellectual ability.

We're talking of an issue of national concern and this is all someone could say.

3 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by okeyokeyjah(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Chineke GOD, PH kwa? nsogbu!
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by cococandy(f): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Terrifying. Truly
Leopantro: the doctor was treating the diplomat in a hotel. the wife of the doctor is currently ill and she just had a baby a few weeks ago.

it's not that the diplomat had
EBOLA written on his
forehead. A rich man calls you
on the phone saying that he is
sick and ready to pay ANY
PRICE you name for you to
treat him but you must treat
him at his house or hotel. the
doctor asks " have you
travelled recently" the reply "
No". have you come in contact
with anyone with suspected
ebola "No, stop insulting me
by asking such questions and
do your job. after all, I'm
paying you". considering that
tests to confirm ebola is only
done in lagos or Edo state,
you can't say " wait, let me
send these samples to those
states while you stay
untreated".
my only fear is the number of
persons that visited the
diplomat and the doctor at
home to see the baby as well
as the hotel staff that catered
to the diplomat.
imagine the above
conversation in a government
hospital now that the strike
has been called off.

i wonder how many other house calls and how many guest visited the wife AFTER he treated the man in the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Lilimax(f): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Gov. Rotimi Amaechi, over to you.
Hoping that you'll curtail the spread embarassed

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Edusouls(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Chai wahala dey 4 nigeria, port hacourt ke, hei and that place too small and populated...
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by bennygreat1(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Siddye: Not at all

I hope it doesnt affect the turn out of south south rally for Gej @ the libration stadium. sad
Not at all

I hope it doesnt affect the turn out of south south rally for Gej @ the libration stadium.

If this newz is true!!! Then sure it Will..
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Rose111: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2014
ITS NOT CONFIRMED AND PLS STOP PEDLLING FALSE INFORMATIONS

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Dreyl(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2014
May God help us all from this Dreadful goon Ebola
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Siddye(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2014
grin
Burger01:
Go succk his dicck mofo and get lost while at it. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

454 New COVID-19 Cases, 268 Discharged And 12 Deaths On July 3 -(3355 Tested) / Photos Of Kano N2.8 Billion Giginyu Hospital & Equipment / Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.