Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac (33081 Views)

Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions / Academic & Non-academic Job Vacancies At Mcpherson University(mcu), Abeokuta. / Shell Job Vac (2) (3) (4)

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
eledacedar:

Bring your proof forward
check his last comment on this same topic
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by marion4luv(f): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
busuyem:

3 days to go? Who told u that?
Anyway, use ur phone to snap ur pasport on paper and send to ur laptop. Then pick ur signature and dates on the appropriate places on ur cv. That's all.
Pls I dnt get ur explanatn concerning the signature, can u pls make me understand
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by alsudaes1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
marion4luv:
Pls I dnt get ur explanatn concerning the signature, can u pls make me understand

sign ur signature on a paper, scan it or snap with ur phone and send to ur laptop, scale to a reasonable size, copy and paste it where you are suppose to sign on.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by marion4luv(f): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
alsudaes1:

sign ur signature on a paper, scan it or snap with ur phone and send to ur laptop, scale to a reasonable size, copy and paste it where you are suppose to sign on.
thanks alot

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Emmasonic4me: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2014
simonns:

No i didn't. Check the size of your pdf file. If the size is more than 4mb, you need to compress it because it must not exceed 4mb according to the Uni. To compress, download a good pdf compressor. Google 'free pdf compressor'. Many compressors are available & you should have a good antivirus. If not, you computer will be at risk of virus infection.

The size of the PDF file is 1.26mb. I don't think it has anything to do with its refusal to save on their database. Pls has anybody successfully applied?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Emmasonic4me: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2014
lasunray: hello everyone, pls i just want to confirm if you would print the CV sign your signature with date then scan it? someone pls ans... 3 days to go
Pls read the details very well. Deadline is 6the October and NOT September. So relax and take your time with the application. cool cheesy

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by odeebee: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2014
thanks OP awl make this 1
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by cotmag(m): 5:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Who knows what next after the application.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by busuyem: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2014
cotmag: Who knows what next after the application.

No be test or exam fit come next?

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Mintayo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Emmasonic4me:
Pls read the details very well. Deadline is 6the October and NOT September. So relax and take your time with the application. cool cheesy
Pls is it that all what we have in pdf file on each dept, I mean the intruction and format is what we will type in the CV right?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Emmasonic4me: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mintayo:
Pls is it that all what we have in pdf file on each dept, I mean the intruction and format is what we will type in the CV right?

Pls I don't understand what you are trying to ask. Make it clearer if you can. Meanwhile every information you need is on the school's website.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Mintayo(m): 3:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Emmasonic4me:

Pls I don't understand what you are trying to ask. Make it clearer if you can. Meanwhile every information you need is on the school's website.
I was rushing while typing. But its okay, i am done with the application,thanks.
The confirmation message i received only has two attachments,that of my cover-letter was not included,do you think its alright?
Is there anyone with similar situation?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by honTim(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
pls I need to understand if we ate to present our CV in the exact order as stated in the requirement. secondly, where do I click in the school website to apply?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by vibrant: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Am having issues saving on their database.Its saying only PDF file allowed and I have converted all docs. to PDF.Anyone with a solution should help me out.Files are less than 400kb
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by kennymeritus: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
I HAD A SIMILAR CHALLENGE IT IS AS IF THE ATTACHED AND COMPRESSED CERTIFICATES WERE NOT SAVED ON THEIR DATA BASE .BUT I GOT AN EMAIL CONFIRMING RECEIPT OF MY APPLICATION,PLS WHO HAS SOLUTION TO THIS PUZZLE?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Kioprospect: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
i just sent you a mail, please respnd
kennymeritus: I HAD A SIMILAR CHALLENGE IT IS AS IF THE ATTACHED AND COMPRESSED CERTIFICATES WERE NOT SAVED ON THEIR DATA BASE .BUT I GOT AN EMAIL CONFIRMING RECEIPT OF MY APPLICATION,PLS WHO HAS SOLUTION TO THIS PUZZLE?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Kioprospect: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please anyone that has completed and submitted application for Graduate assistant should get in touch with me via email amaprospect@gmail.com or add me on bbm 7E36343B... urgent pls. thanks
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by kennymeritus: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kioprospect: Please anyone that has completed and submitted application for Graduate assistant should get in touch with me via email amaprospect@gmail.com or add me on bbm 7E36343B... urgent pls. thanks
Hello@ kiaprospect I have submited the form online I got a funny message afterward about the inability of the site to save my files though in pdf format how may I HELP U
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by topygel: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Kioprospect: Please anyone that has completed and submitted application for Graduate assistant should get in touch with me via email amaprospect@gmail.com or add me on bbm 7E36343B... urgent pls. thanks

can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by mo2raur(f): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2014
kennymeritus:
Hello@ kiaprospect I have submited the form online I got a funny message afterward about the inability of the site to save my files though in pdf format how may I HELP U

Hello, I submitted my application on Tues. I saw "invalid token" I tried it again it displayed "error 403 already applied" And no message in my mail to confirm my application. What can I do?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by opj21(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Use laptop or go to cafe, if u re usi fone it will contine givi invalid token
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by mo2raur(f): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
opj21: Use laptop or go to cafe, if u re usi fone it will contine givi invalid token

I used a laptop. So is the next option?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by mo2raur(f): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
opj21: Use laptop or go to cafe, if u re usi fone it will contine givi invalid token

I used a laptop. So what is the next option?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by kennymeritus: 12:35am On Sep 27, 2014
mo2raur:

I used a laptop. So what is the next option?

you can change you email address and fone no then re apply however make sure your files are in pdf
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Kioprospect: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
topygel:

can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Kioprospect: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Was really confused on how to go about with the signature ish and date for the CV, but i figured it out... Did you use scanned signature for the cover letter too?
kennymeritus:
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by topygel: 4:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Kioprospect:

pls delete the number, lets talk on whatsapp. Thank you
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by Kioprospect: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emmmm.... you dont need the number to add me up on whatsapp? undecided
topygel:

pls delete the number, lets talk on whatsapp. Thank you
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by ayoola190: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Since today is the closing date, lets talk about what to xpect in test.

Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by IlorinBoy1: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
any update
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by busuyem: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
IlorinBoy1:
any update

Wait till next year.
Re: Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac by ayoola190: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
busuyem:

Wait till next year.

Source please, because the information i saw in the advert is that work will start 2014/2015 session

Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job / We Are Seeking Online Tutors(Teach Skills Online) / Desperate Job Seeker Begs Gov Oyetola For Help At Osun Secretariat(photos)