Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love (44742 Views)

14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Abduletudaye(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tashaa: whats this share button for.. and who else has noticed that power supply is now better?.. nice one op.

Nepa overwhelmed my house with Light for one week! Now we are suffering for that enjoyment.. 2days now, total Blackout.. So where is the improvement?
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by simdam500(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Op... Let go off all this lyrics... Am so very sure all dis your list of books is just a solid search of your way to her punnany
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by eduxerxes: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Number #14 got me laffin............No,you're not fat.you're perfect and just
the way i like (even when you know,she is
Akpa - akpu)

In case u don't knw, Akpa-akpu is Igbo. It means "bag of Akpu"!
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Houseofglam7(f): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
makazona:

yea.quarantined myself from sm things deary.op God iz blessing the hustle?
Yes o
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Houseofglam7(f): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
krispycash: those words have been misused and misconstrued by Nigerian folks... even if they don't mean it they say it just to get what they want so when the feeling eventually comes their words don't mean a dime because they have used it so recklessly that they don't understand those three simple words anymore...
Imagine a woman/lady or girl asking a guy with a silly hard on/ konji already on her about to enter into her... she goes on to ask the dumbest question ever ....."DO YOU LOVE ME?" ..... Even when she knows the opposite is the case she just wants to hear it.... misuse of the word makes it lose its true value...

Lol.

True dat.
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by bosun11(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
merieam16: Yea I agree wif u buh must nt b fake...must say it wif all sincerity

definately...from ur picture it appears you are currently serving...yes/no
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Godwit1: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Niwdog: #1.You give meaning to my life.
#2 I can't imagine my life without you.
#3 How do you look so beautiful all the time.
#4 You make me feel so lucky when i'm aroun d you.
#5 You look so cute when you laugh.
#6 I think of you and kiss my pillow before i fall asleep every night.
#7 I love the way you smell.
#8 Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.
#9 You are such a great dancer(even when she can't shake what mama gave to her).
#10 It hurts me most to see you sad.
#11 You make me want to be a better man must so i can be more worthy of your love.
#12 I get butterflies in my stomach when you run your hands against my face.
#13 I start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams.
#14 No,you're not fat.you're perfect and just the way i like(even when you know,she is Akpa'akpu)
Most of the words if not all are for secondary school boys .

1 Like

Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by makazona(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7:
Yes o

am very pleased to hear that.pls protect urself agnst ebola oo.i no wan hear stories oo abeg.

do have a wonderful night rest,mi lady.
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by merieam16(f): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
bosun11:

definately...from ur picture it appears you are currently serving...yes/no
done wif service
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by bosun11(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
merieam16: done wif service

Alright mrs ........... tongue wink
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Houseofglam7(f): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
makazona:

am very pleased to hear that.pls protect urself agnst ebola oo.i no wan hear stories oo abeg.

do have a wonderful night rest,mi lady.

Sure,thank you.
Do have a peaceful night rest too.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Niwdog(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Godwit1:
Most of the words if not all are for secondary school boys .
which one did you use,during ur sec school day??ITK
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by merieam16(f): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
bosun11:

Alright mrs ........... tongue wink
wc 1 is mrs again grin[quote author=bosun11]
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by faithboi: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
onstelly:
Oh so sweet kiss
sorry...Please do u gals enjoy hearing this things like a baby enjoys lollipop?..... am curious please... undecided undecided
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by bosun11(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
merieam16: wc 1 is mrs again grin

you should have been married by now nah or should i come and.............................
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by faithboi: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tashaa: whats this share button for.. and who else has noticed that power supply is now better?.. nice one op.
...babe,d light is something else....we get about 2-3 days uninterrupted power supply.... then they take it for about 2 hours and bring it back... and repeats the circle!!!...I dey fear the bill oo
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by mrkay101(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Number 6 sounds creepy.. Number 6 sounds creepy..
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hummmm....reminds me of Boo wink

Love is wonderful, when the person you love...loves you as much or even more kiss

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
taah!
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Karleb(m): 12:24am On Aug 29, 2014
#9 You are such a great dancer(even when she can't shake what mama gave to her).
#11 You make me want to be a better man just so i can be more worthy of your love.
#14 No,you're not fat.you're perfect and just the way i like(even when you know,she is Akpa'akpu)

Quoted for reference wink

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by abdullkabar(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Story for the gods,
Itan fun awon irunmole lipsrsealed
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Chigorkizz(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2014
i don hear.
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by JABB(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2014
chikichaka: I find it hard to bliv a male wrote this. Op change the topic to 'things women-wrappers say to their girls'
In summary OP you're JOBLESS!

Abomination! The igwe must hear this!
cheesy grin grin grin BAD GUY,YOU WAN FINISH ME WITH LAUGH !!!
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Best said in Nollywood movies.
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by oladimejiX: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Op beat this

You are beautiful to me with or without makeup

However big our misunderstanding we would always make up

Through the good and the bad times our love will last we won’t break up

~

As long as you love me our little will always feel much

As long as you love me I will always love you much more

As long as you love me there would always be you and i

As long as you love me, love is what you will always see when you look in my eyes

- See more at: http://www.lovequotespro.com/for-him/i-love-you-quotes#sthash.thrBVYpZ.dpuf

1 Like

Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Kaysalas(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
3 letter word!!!! grin grin
Lmao### falls from mango tree, looks at phone again, falls on the floor in a sitting position while on the floor!! Hahaha
Chai! Chai! Chai" Una no go kill person.lwkmd 4 hia.
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by SenatorJames(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
#11 You make me want to be a better man just so i can be more worthy of your love.
But all these must come from a sincere heart, to have impact on your love life. Dont say all these and act the opposite.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by mdshow01: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
nyce one.. U cn also supplement: I won't last a day without U
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Holuwarsheun2014(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
peeps prefer i love
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Assessor(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
No. 11 on point!
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by haykayforreal(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
merieam16: Yea I agree wif u buh must nt b fake...must say it wif all sincerity
Look @ her mouth!
She don dey hapi....How many time u ve said it 2 ur boi frend?
Na only man have 2 say sweet words 2 woman?
lol....
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by EternalBeing: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
BecaciaBarbie: Hummmm....reminds me of Boo wink
Love is wonderful, when the person you love...loves you as much or even more kiss
And nothing shall b able to separate u both IJN.
Remember that currently (through satan or GOD)only the genuinely spiritual amount to something great in this generation. GOD is still very much in the business of making people celebrities. Chronicles 16:9 says "The eyes of GOD runs to and fro the earth seeking those HE can" make celebrities; holiness is the price. GOD (as HE did with Ben Carlson, D. K. Olukoya, etc. making them great today and tomorrow in the hereafter) and satan (as he did with... u know who, promises them today but no tomorrow because he knows they'll end in hellfire); both are still seriously looking for souls. True Love is still very real despite the fact that the devil has wrongfully programmed a lot of people's mind to live like dogs having multiple partners under self-deceit that true love does not exist. Get the mystery in Gen 2:24-25; Have sex only with 1 person you've chosen to "marry" because Sex=Marriage, the ceremony is not the marriage, Sex is the Marriage . If you've had sex with multiple partners, u r guity of polygamy ask your Creator for forgiveness. Paul said for those that can't hold yourself... search for your soulmate, pray and start Sexing. Marriage is NOT the ceremony and gathering of people NO! Read Genesis 2:24-25 to understand the Spiritual Mystery that Sex=Marriage. Whether u r 18 or 30, choose just one and GOD will prosper d union if both of u stay faithful to each other for d rest of ur lives. GOD created sex for us as a covenant Sweet bond between 2 persons that have chosen to become 1 (Sex=Marriage. Read Genesis 2:24-25 says "they cleave to become 1 and they were Unclad" . Understand the mystery that devil wants u to keep denying for the rest of their life). devil has deceived so many by trivializing Sex. Sex is grossly spiritual, whether you are a guy or girl, the person u give acess to your Private Part can easily destroy your Life and Destiny permanently. Remember, there's no physical way to identify a demon infested witch/wizard in church or in club; that girl, that guy u r planning and craving to have sex with might just be one. So, totally give your Life to JESUS and pray HIM to guide you to your own wife/husband, and HE surely will. Sex is the worst weapon that devil is using to destroy wonderful youths with Glorious Destiny in this End Time. BE WISE!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / South African Girls Are Easy? / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.