Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love (44743 Views)

14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by DONADAMS(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tashaa: and where do you live oh.
at ikorodu sha close 2 ur ogun state
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Dconnoisssseur(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
dridowu: Ok i will say that when next i meet her
lol
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Yemlizzy(f): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
*Yawns*

3 Likes

Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by TerpeOjorobaby: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hisss too mch talk buy me my Range Rover I need action.dnt waste my time
Niwdog: #1.You give meaning to my life.
#2 I can't imagine my life without you.
#3 How do you look so beautiful all the time.
#4 You make me feel so lucky when i'm aroun d you.
#5 You look so cute when you laugh.
#6 I think of you and kiss my pillow before i fall asleep every night.
#7 I love the way you smell.
#8 Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.
#9 You are such a great dancer(even when she can't shake what mama gave to her).
#10 It hurts me most to see you sad.
#11 You make me want to be a better man just so i can be more worthy of your love.
#12 I get butterflies in my stomach when you run your hands against my face.
#13 I start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams.
#14 No,you're not fat.you're perfect and just the way i like(even when you know,she is Akpa'akpu)
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
EternalBeing:
And nothing shall b able to separate u both IJN.
Yes o! True Love is still very real despite the fact that the devil has wrongfully programed a lot of people's mind to live like dogs having multiple partners under self-deceit that true love does not exist. GOD created sex for us as a covenant Sweet bond between 2 persons that have chosen to become 1 (Sex=Marriage. Read Genesis 2:24-25 says they cleave to become 1 and they were naked; understand the mystery that devil wants u to keep denying for the rest of their life). devil has deceived so many by trivializing Sex. Sex is grossly spirirual, whether you are a guy or girl, the person u give acess to your Private Part can easily destroy your life permanently. Sex is the worst weapon that devil is using to destroy wonderful youths with Glorious Destiny in this End Time. BE WISE!
Amennn!!!!!

On point! No sex till wedding night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by merieam16(f): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
haykayforreal:
Look @ her mouth!
She don dey hapi....How many time u ve said it 2 ur boi frend?
Na only man have 2 say sweet words 2 woman?
lol....
grin
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
ok
Re: 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love by themmydhayhor(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2014
merieam16: Yea I agree wif u buh must nt b fake...must say it wif all sincerity

U can't but find @least 60percent fake coz some guyz just want 2 go down low........dey just don't mind going 2 all dis process 2 fulfil dere mission

gringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / South African Girls Are Easy? / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.