Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS (2473 Views)

Video: When Nigerian Men Want To Cum During Sex / Shoe Laces And Smart Men Have One Thing In Common: / Why Men Have Two Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2014
An american man who just got newly wedded decided to get a tattoo of his wife's name on his peanus.so he went to a tattoo shop and got the tattoo,his wife's name is 'Wendy' so the tattoo reads 'WENDY' when erect but it reads 'WY' when flat(flaccid).
When he got home he took his bath and started caressing his wife,when his peanus got erect he removed his trousers and showed his peanus to his wife,when his wife saw the "gift" she was so excited,then he asked her to ask for anything so she said "let us go on vacation to Lagos,Nigeria,I'll like to see the Bar beach and maybe later we could go to abuja to see the Millenium Park and WONDERLAND."
So the next week they left for Lagos,when they arrived they decided to lodge at the Eko Hotel and Suite,while they were waiting at the reception,the man decided to pee in the toilet cubicle,when he got there and was about to pee,he saw a black man standing by him with "WY" also on his peanus,so he asked "sorry,for asking but i couldnt help but notice your tattoo,do you by chance have a girlfriend named Wendy?" ,The black man replied "No!,I work with the Nigerian Airport and Tourism Authority,mine reads 'Welcome to Nigeria,enjoy your staY'." The american man fainted. grin
na which person own big pass? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS by Raddie(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2014
#Lol
U go fear DICKsons o!
Opa mose le le yi o
Re: Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS by Dubby6(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Lol grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS by Unionised(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Hahahaha...

Dat one na snake
Re: Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Lol
Re: Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS by spinall: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Raddie: #Lol
U go fear DICKsons o!
Opa mose le le yi o
u dis Yoruba man Yoruba pipu alwais loku
Re: Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS by Raddie(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
spinall:
u dis Yoruba man Yoruba pipu alwais loku

Are you this retarded what makes you think I'm yoruba
BTW what's wrong with being yoruba?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS by Raddie(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Take time o bot
I said R.E.T.A.R.D.E.D ok
Re: Why Nigerian Men Have 'smaller' SMALLPENIS by hatux: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lol cheesy... The black man own long pass oo...

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Very Beautiful Girl But I Look Like Antelope / Silly Things Kids Do When Left Alone / 11 Incredibly Crazy Things Nigerians Do When They Are Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.