Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Seriously In Need Of Girl Friend In Lagos - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seriously In Need Of Girl Friend In Lagos (1473 Views)

In Need Of A Female Friend In Imo/abia 07068332431 / Need A Man For Best And Intimate Friend In Lagos / In Need Of Girl 4 Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of Girl Friend In Lagos by mondido: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2008
I am looking for someone special, a woman whom I would truly love and she would love me. I decide to step out of my box and take a chance on love. I have met many friends here, male and female, with whom I have chatted and now I am looking for love. I want to meet the woman of my life’s dream, so that I could  say, I've fallen in love. So that I could feel more lively than  I had ever felt in my life as a man. I am looking for that lady. And I think calling me or sending me a text would  be better since I am not always online 24/7. donatusmagnus@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Seriously In Need Of Girl Friend In Lagos by Encomium(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2008
Bros, keep on searching and make sure you are for real.
Re: Seriously In Need Of Girl Friend In Lagos by Andala: 3:18am On Oct 26, 2008
Oh my goodness,so you thought the best place to find one is in nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Cute Guy In Ajah Lagos Need A Sweet Caring Girl For Intimacy / Abuja Hook Up / I Need A Single Naija Guy Based In D Uk Or Usa And Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.