Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Appreciate Your Progress And You Shall Never Fall. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Appreciate Your Progress And You Shall Never Fall. (449 Views)

Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life / Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) / Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate Your Progress And You Shall Never Fall. by keneroworld(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2014
I always find it very interesting whenever i checked back through my memory lane on an advertisement being made by Dettol anti-septic soap in the TV, a caring mother in the advert do say at the end that: if i don't take care of my baby, who will? That question also goes thus to you, ask yourself that if you don't appreciate your progress, who will? Believe me that no one will. No one will ever help to develop your progress or plan your progress to your satisfaction other than you. Half a loaf of bread is better than none, hid to this and you shall never fall.

Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/keneroworld

visit www.keneroworld.com for more.
Leave a comment please!

(1) (Reply)

Peachtree (sage 50) Accounting Training For Busy People / Come Party With Us And Sign Up To Become A Solar Entrepreneur / HR Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.