Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver (15284 Views)

How NIPC Boss Was Fired For Embarrassing Jonathan On $20bn Tax Waiver - Thecable / PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election / Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
solid3: How does this affect the price of garri in the market. cheesy

Bros, Garri don cost now o. One painter na 600naira for my area now.
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by Amanwulu1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
but maka why?
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by Jakpon: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Aromas: [b]I'm not dazed by Ribadu's defection to PDP and I'm surprised that he's on his way to meet with the same people he sent to jail or once indicted like Bode George,Fani Kayode, Fayose, Igbinedon, Borisade, and Alao Akala. That's politics for you. He too was betrayed by Tinubu and other Defunct ACN bigwigs during 2011 Presidential election. Even lost in Lagos State where ordinarily he was expected to win. In politics, there's no permanent friend nor foe but permanent interest. Nigerian Youth should wise up and stop insulting one another on social media. Our disunity is what is giving politicians upper hand over us. When Jonathan wants to give out government contract, he gives it out to the ex militants at the detriment of the people of Niger-
Delta. When Northern Governors want to give out
government contract, they give it out to few political
elite at the expense of the vastly populated Almajiris. PDP and APC are conglomeration of oppressors, exploiters and subjugators. Let's stop discussing about politicians and focus on developmental issues that will benefit the East, West, North and South. God bless
Nigeria! Mind you, I stand to be corrected![/b]
MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by whitecat007: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Apc will be silly not to have someone like Ribadu help them stir the pot from inside.
Niwdog: Who knows if he is not a spy sent frm Apc.well he is a gud man
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by Jakpon: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
ugoezeik: mumu, na elrufai tokam no be ribadu. Tomorrow now U go dey claim current affair
... And if El-Rufai defects to the PDP what you gonna say? Didnt Femi-Fani Kayode once refer to the PDP as a 'nest of killers'? Isnt he now with the the same PDP again?

Nigerian politicians a mere prostitiutes, you dont need to break a sweat over them
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by san316(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
What shall it profit a politician, if he defects from his party thinking he'll get governorship ticket and later realise say...... NA WAAASHSH!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by musaibnabdul(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Na dem sabi, wetin join area boy na wrong parking. APC is the future of our nation. Join the train, before we set out.
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by ugoezeik(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jakpon: ... And if El-Rufai defects to the PDP what you gonna say? Didnt Femi-Fani Kayode once refer to the PDP as a 'nest of killers'? Isnt he now with the the same PDP again?

Nigerian politicians a mere prostitiutes, you dont need to break a sweat over them
am not worrying myself over Dem my dia, jux to let U kwn say na elrufai say dat wch U quoted. As for ribadu? Dpd jux wan finish his small remaining carrier. Au l wish U can com out for elective position so dat we d youths can start from U. Op say U get good agenda ooo because l rili nid a political son to sponsor. Au U Siam?
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by Aromas: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jakpon: MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG
Amen bro, and you too

1 Like

Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by qtx(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
panachuku: nigerians shud boycott this forthcoming elections and lets start a revolution, these guys are takin us for a ride, but who wan die
ahhjjmklaahooksjjjsahahpouhfhhfnfaha grin i laf in French. Revolution ko , resolution ni. Na today? the best thing is to vote whoever u dont want out. How many people are willing to join in the revolution and by the way, u are coming to call for a revolution in Nairaland? hmmmm ok o. am watching...
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by maestroferddi: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ribadu will pick that ticket.

Forget the grandstanding.

He has anointing from Abuja. Jonathan wants to capture Adamawa at all cost so as to neutralise possible setback from northern states like Kano.
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by omenka(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Episode 3, season 2!!

Wow!! This series is sure gonna win an Oscar!! gringrin
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by Phame: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ribadu did shoot himself on the leg by defecting to d pdp, except if it was apc that sent him to spy on pdp that d injury might not be much.
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by experimentist: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chineke meh egwu odikwa nnanna chukwu daluu odiaaaa
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by rajoys: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Aromas: [b]I'm not dazed by Ribadu's defection to PDP and I'm surprised that he's on his way to meet with the same people he sent to jail or once indicted like Bode George,Fani Kayode, Fayose, Igbinedon, Borisade, and Alao Akala. That's politics for you. He too was betrayed by Tinubu and other Defunct ACN bigwigs during 2011 Presidential election. Even lost in Lagos State where ordinarily he was expected to win. In politics, there's no permanent friend nor foe but permanent interest. Nigerian Youth should wise up and stop insulting one another on social media. Our disunity is what is giving politicians upper hand over us. When Jonathan wants to give out government contract, he gives it out to the ex militants at the detriment of the people of Niger-
Delta. When Northern Governors want to give out
government contract, they give it out to few political
elite at the expense of the vastly populated Almajiris. PDP and APC are conglomeration of oppressors, exploiters and subjugators. Let's stop discussing about politicians and focus on developmental issues that will benefit the East, West, North and South. God bless
Nigeria! Mind you, I stand to be corrected![/b]

God bless u. U said it all. But will the youth of my generation listen to ur advice?
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by ndcide(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
when I read of rebadu, I'm only interested in what the APC supporters say. you can easily notice it.

Nigerians are not serious yet. especially these doing APC vs PDP
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
El-Rufai is one of Boko Haram’s commander - Ex Army Chief:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/el-rufai-is-one-of-boko-harams.html
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by Aromas: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
rajoys:

God bless u. U said it all. But will the youth of my generation listen to ur advice?
That is where the problem is my brother!!!
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by One4me: 5:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Keneking: Proof of citizenship or what?

PROOF that he too is NOW IN-LOVE WITH CORRUPTION AND TREASURY LOOTING! grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver by SenatorJames(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
I really feel for Ribadu, what will happen to his political fortune, if he didnt win PDP ticket, even after the waiver? He cant go back to APC and he will be useless in PDP, since its not his party before.

Politics..... Game of interest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) / Falana To FG: Propose Money Bill Before Implementing Increase In VAT / South East Governors Meeting In Enugu Government House Enters Second Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.