Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Strange But True: Checkout Terrifying Photo 15yr-old ‘giraffe Boy’ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange But True: Checkout Terrifying Photo 15yr-old ‘giraffe Boy’ (2351 Views)

Photo: 15yr Old Boy Impregnates 16 Teenage Girls At The Same Time / Strange But True Facts About Death / Strange But True Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange But True: Checkout Terrifying Photo 15yr-old ‘giraffe Boy’ by Rapsainot(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
The 15-year-old has been nicknamed giraffe boy
because of his extra-long neck…

A Chinese boy has been living with intense pain due
to having 10 vertebrae in his neck instead of 7.
15-year-old Fu from Beijing has been called
“Giraffe Boy ” because of his long neck.
Wengui, who lives in Beijing, can barely walk well
due to the extra pressure on his neck.
‘These vertebrae press on the nerves in his neck
and make it difficult for him to walk,’ ‘He always
causes a stir whenever he goes out.’
The teen has been diagnosed with congenital
scoliosis and abnormal chest frame and is now set
to have corrective surgery to fix the problem.
He said: ‘I just hope I can have a normal neck.

source: http://www..ng/2014/08/28/strange-true-checkout-terrifying-photo-15yr-old-giraffe-boy/

(1) (Reply)

Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now / Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog. / Which Sleep Position Is Healthiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.