Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment (23368 Views)

Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean / Arik Air - Passenger Reviews! / Ba & Virgin: Air Passenger Fuel Surcharge Settlement Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Awwww...so sweet smiley
Lol @ worrier of the family.Women generally worry...itz good u're learning :p
What would av become of dis world if women were as carefree as men? grin
MissMeiya:

Thanks smiley

I'm packing a huge first aid kit to soothe my mind lol. I'm the worrier of the family, second only to my mother.

I was the one who was calling all our relatives in Abuja and Kaduna frantically after every bomb blast. My cousin had malaria a few months ago, and she was laughing at the way I sounded when I called her to check on her. But I think she was pleased. I love my family.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Sarimah(f): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Diaris God! This Ebola that they are sharing will answer!cry

grin
lol...hwfa?
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Awwww...so sweet smiley
Lol @ worrier of the family.Women generally worry...itz good u're learning :p
What would av become of dis world if women were as carefree as men? grin

Don't even get me started lol. My father, brother, and boyfriend are going to give me premature gray hair. The last time my dad went, just a couple of months ago, he got food poisoning and went to the hospital, and was reluctant to tell me because I TOLD HIM! I'm grateful that he lets me nag and scold him. Sometimes, he even listens. *cry*

My brother and bf, their own is beyond words. -_-

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by F117A: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Excuse me? I'm amazed at how you drew that conclusion. You must be thinking of some other diasporan that you hate. Leave me out of it.
hate you? nah.
I don't know you enough to hate you.
I just drew my observation and conclusions from the thread.
Btw,what is hateful about my post.?
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Liamm(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sarimah: tanx smiley
where are you based?
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
F117A: hate you? nah.
I don't know you enough to hate you.
I just drew my observation and conclusions from the thread.
Btw,what is hateful about my post.?

Did you actually read my post? I doubt it. You read someone else's reply to me and made an assumption.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by F117A: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Did you actually read my post? I doubt it. You read someone else's reply to me and made an assumption.
okay ,if you say so.
I apologise.
*I aint got time for argument*
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Danhumprey: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sarimah: lol...hwfa?
I dey!cheesy

How's school? Are you through with your exam?wink

I been dey look for you since!sad

Make we talk.smiley
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by vodkat: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's what my father and I do in Nigeria. But some hypersensitive idiots were insulting me and telling me I should stay where I am because no one needs us in Nigeria. And then they'll be the ones asking why Nigerians who live or grew up elsewhere don't come back as expatriates to help build. So encouraging.

But hopefully, our employees don't see us that way. -_-

Dont mind them i know this because at least i know some ppl who dont even go to nigeria store abroad talkess of nigeria all because of this castigation. What ppl can not FORSEE is the effect it will happen unless something is done radically to stop the spread and also disseminate information that there is zero cases. More importantly is government and ppl taking this thing very serious as it has a stigma attached. But trust nigerians they will be making joke out of it.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
vodkat:

Dont mind them i know this because at least i know some ppl who dont even go to nigeria store abroad talkess of nigeria all because of this castigation. What ppl can not FORSEE is the effect it will happen unless something is done radically to stop the spread and also disseminate information that there is zero cases. More importantly is government and ppl taking this thing very serious as it has a stigma attached. But trust nigerians they will be making joke out of it.

Hmmmm....I missed that angle.

Absolutely will have to consider what I buy from Nigerian store here in Los Angeles now.

Thanks.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
F117A: okay ,if you say so.
I apologise.
*I aint got time for argument*

Indeed. Unfortunately, I'm not finished.

Your words:

F117A:
As long as the foreign investors keep trooping in,i don't think the FG would be bothered over one paranoid 'nigerian' in the diaspora.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You prefer foreign investors to actual Nigerians who want to improve Nigeria, not just seeking to exploit it? My father and I develop land and are trying to bring the level of agricultural production in Nigeria into the 21st century. That's our home state, and that is where my father will spend the rest of his life, now that he is retired and no longer working here. Can your "foreign investors" bring that kind of commitment?

Unbelievable. Diasporans are your brothers and sisters. Smh at you, seriously.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
CityNG:

Absolutely will have to consider what I buy from Nigerian store here in Los Angeles now.

Thanks.

What? Aw c'mon, the market is fine na. As long as you're not buying imported meat and corpses of victims undecided
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

What? Aw c'mon, the market is fine na. As long as you're not buying imported meat and corpses of victims undecided

I'll see who far we can stretch out what we have in the pantry but these things are about personal choices and reducing unnecessary risks.

Cross contamination happens all the time here as you know We just went through a bout where we had to throw out a lot of vegetables due to salmonella.

I won't advice others not to buy at the market but I have to consider what I think is safe.

And this is not just about Nigeria. When we went through avian flu I stopped buying chicken from asian stores.

Hope you understand.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Your words:

You should be ashamed of yourself. You prefer foreign investors to actual Nigerians who want to improve Nigeria, not just seeking to exploit it? My father and I develop land and are trying to bring the level of agricultural production in Nigeria into the 21st century. That's our home state, and that is where my father will spend the rest of his life, now that he is retired and no longer working here. Can your "foreign investors" bring that kind of commitment?

Not sure why they hate us so much.

The classic "stay in your America" stopped being funny years ago on NL.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by F117A: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Your words:

wow!
Once again,i apologise.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by EbolaParasite: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
hensben: mr defender how about sawyer's case..nigeria government trying for were, i will only commend lagos state government because MMA is federal/international airport...

what is this one saying
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
CityNG:

I'll see who far we can stretch out what we have in the pantry but these things are about personal choices and reducing unnecessary risks.

Cross contamination happens all the time here as you know We just went through a bout where we had to throw out a lot of vegetables due to salmonella.

I won't advice others not to buy at the market but I have to consider what I think is safe.

And this is not just about Nigeria. When we went through avian flu I stopped buying chicken from asian stores.

Hope you understand.

That's true. I have your back smiley

Sidenote: Can you check my last topic? I have a web question I think you can help me with.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by hensben(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
EbolaParasite:

thats it, you can never understand.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Chibokgame: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nigeria ....
Is not
Ebola ..:........
Nation.

Thank You Jesus .
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by EbolaParasite: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
CityNG:

Thanks.

Stop giving yourself unnecessary hypertension. At the end of the day, EBOLA will come and go. The 170million people in Nigeria will survive.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by EbolaParasite: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
hensben: thats it, you can never understand.

Take your politics elsewhere MR MAN. I don't play politics. As far as i am concerned NIGERIA contained/is containing EBOLA. All that Lagos is doing it and not the federal govt is arrant nonsense.
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Stop giving yourself unnecessary hypertension. At the end of the day, EBOLA will come and go. The 170million people in Nigeria will survive.

Thank you for the advice but you really shouldn't be worried about personal choices of others, especially mine., because frankly you're a non entity when it comes to personal decisions of mine.

Hope that's clear and we can move on.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by richeso: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Adyrin:
Sure, the story is just too long.....
These people should try to summarize abi una nor do summary for skool?
D main points please no beating around d bush grin

bro.. the anti-nigeria will do anything to make lies looks like true if they have to.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol @ Bolded.I can imagine...always doing Jagaban grin
In my family,my mum is d only female :X We regularly tell to calm down but she can't just help it.I guess itz nature's way of making sure sum1 looks out for d other cos left for us(guys)...grin grin grin
MissMeiya:

Don't even get me started lol. My father, brother, and boyfriend are going to give me premature gray hair. The last time my dad went, just a couple of months ago, he got food poisoning and went to the hospital, and was reluctant to tell me because I TOLD HIM! I'm grateful that he lets me nag and scold him. Sometimes, he even listens. *cry*

My brother and bf, their own is beyond words. -_-

P.S. Wen your hair starts going grey,restore natural colour with dye tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Sarimah(f): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
CityNG:

I concur with Liamm.
wink
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Sarimah(f): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Liamm: where are you based?
ph
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Sarimah(f): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Danhumprey: I dey!cheesy

How's school? Are you through with your exam?wink

I been dey look for you since!sad

Make we talk.smiley
not yet oh...any better?
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by cooljoe(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sarimah: ph
so ur ph based? Where in da garden city?
Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Godwin978(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Adyrin:
Sure, the story is just too long.....
These people should try to summarize abi una nor do summary for skool?
D main points please no beating around d bush grin
my man how you take know nah? the story tooo long no be small,am only here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Lol @ Bolded.I can imagine...always doing Jagaban grin
In my family,my mum is d only female :X We regularly tell to calm down but she can't just help it.I guess itz nature's way of making sure sum1 looks out for d other cos left for us(guys)...grin grin grin

P.S. Wen your hair starts going grey,restore natural colour with dye tongue tongue tongue

Your poor mom lol. At least my mom and I get to divide the stress between ourselves lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
MissMeiya:

Your poor mom lol. At least my mom and I get to divide the stress between ourselves lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Critical Skill Visa And Permanent Resident / Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan / Enugu State Orphans Involve In Accident - All Alive (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.