Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion (796 Views)

Oya Come N Rate D Pictures. / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by faithugo64(f): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by yorex2011: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sorry
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by faithugo64(f): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
yorex2011: Sorry
the same to you swthrt
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by stormybucci(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
girls 2 dae form familiarity.. wetin sef?? una be gold?? #myopinion
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by Eberex(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
I hate it when a girl try to play on my intelligent by lying.
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by Tallesty1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Eberex: I hate it when a girl try to play on my intelligent by lying.
and I love to watch them ly when I already know the answer.
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
lies........hate it wen a gal lied to me.
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by Adventurist(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
i hate it when ldies say NO and they want it.

I hate it when ladies want to friend-zone me

i hate it when ladies tell dumb lies just to cover up

i hate it when ladies only know how to play missionary style during that kind of football

i hate it when ladies dont have manners and insult guys unnecessarily

i hate it when ladies insult guys that are seeking their attention

i hate it when ladies cant have a simple intellectual discuss save fashion and beauty
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by icebot: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nothing : I can't think of a single negative action that applies to all ladies.
I have had some bitter experiences with horribly manipulative women, but that says nothing about ladies in general. Nor does my opportunity of spending time with incredible ladies either.
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Adventurist: i hate it when ldies say NO and they want it.

I hate it when ladies want to friend-zone me

i hate it when ladies tell dumb lies just to cover up

i hate it when ladies only know how to play missionary style during that kind of football

i hate it when ladies dont have manners and insult guys unnecessarily

i hate it when ladies insult guys that are seeking their attention

i hate it when ladies cant have a simple intellectual discuss save fashion and beauty
You're so hateful
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by onstelly(f): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
When a guy has a bad attitude
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by SortCode(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by faithugo64(f): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
SortCode: .
u dey book space?
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by olumaxi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
I hate it...i said i hate it...infact,i dislike it......wen a lady wear pants to bed
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by SortCode(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
faithugo64: u dey book space?
yes o.. Do u hate that too ??
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by faithugo64(f): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
SortCode: yes o.. Do u hate that too ??
hw much u go sell am?am interested
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by SortCode(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
faithugo64: hw much u go sell am?am interested
Not yet selling now, i will only lease it out to you for two days
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by mcdreeezy: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
I hate it when ladies act like every guy that approaches them only wants sex
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by olasmith10(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
when a lady sleeps so much. like still on bed by 8.
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
olasmith10: when a lady sleeps so much. like still on bed by 8.

Na so
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
faithugo64: if you are a guy,say one thing you hate that ladies do and if you are a lady,say one thing you hate that guys do.

Lets learn from each other and take corrections

what i hate in most guys is

PRIDE!!! MOST GUYS FEEL TOO PROUD TO SAY THE WORD ''SORRY''

Sorry, I dey smoke igbo. Wen I smoke finish, I go talk.
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by Roxey1120: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
faithugo64: the same to you swthrt

I don't like it when girls (like you) call another girl's guy "swthrt".. *tongue out*
Re: Oya Come In Here And Share Your Opinion by faithugo64(f): 6:14am On Aug 29, 2014
Roxey1120:

I don't like it when girls (like you) call another girl's guy "swthrt".. *tongue out*
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Hate It When You Use The Calculator On The Table / This Topic Is Exclusively For Girls- Guys Keep Off / All Nairaland Come In............lets See The Smartest.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.