Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve (2478 Views)

8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve by Ezibless: 12:55am On Aug 29, 2014
bosun11:

huh.................`no !....u are supposed to be sleeping by now
no 2..yes..... grin..amebo.....ur husband is waiting for you in the bed room..................

after u decided not to check up on moi...u come here dey talk....ebola would visit you this night
Ha! E don reach ebola stage

Alright, I'm coming to check on you. Lemme go find my stetoscope and injection grin
Re: 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve by bosun11(m): 12:59am On Aug 29, 2014
Ezibless: Ha! E don reach ebola stage

Alright, I'm coming to check on you. Lemme go find my stetoscope and injection grin

yeye...holla at my mail box and stop being nawti jor....missed talking to you sha
Re: 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve by Ezibless: 1:08am On Aug 29, 2014
bosun11:

yeye...holla at my mail box and stop being nawti jor....missed talking to you sha

cool

But I'd surely SPANK you for that ''yeye'' you called me o. Just get prepared.
Re: 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve by bosun11(m): 1:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Ezibless:
cool

But I'd surely SPANK you for that ''yeye'' you called me o. Just get prepared.

alright sorry miss beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Break Up With Someone You Love Without Hurting Them? / I lent her money,what strategy can i employ to get my moni remitted? / Am So Tired Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.