Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) (2450 Views)

Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) / APC Controlled Lagos State Has Both The Highest External & Internal Debts - PDP / Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: Gej is good but pdp is bad
we don't find good people in bad places.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Vessi:
boko haram never started in gej's tenure
even though that is debatable, was gej elected to fix our problems or make them worse.

Nobody forced him to become president, he begged us for it and he is still begging.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jesus was living among Israelites who killed him, so what have u to say
Obiagelli:
we don't find good people in bad places.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: Jesus was living among Israelites who killed him, so what have u to say
I don't remember him dinning with the evil people he spoke against.
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Well,the matter here is thtas we have a conspiracy against apc states and nobody is saying anything
Obiagelli:
I don't remember him dinning with the evil people he spoke against.
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nosurrenda: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Karma is a biatch, first boko haram attacks only APC states and now ebola, the future looks bleak for APC states.
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
What did apc do, apc is trying to make nigeria into a dubai standard and yal say no, note me , posterity will judge us if nigeria is not made into a dubai standard, with our heavy abundance of mineral resources
Nosurrenda: Karma is a biatch, first boko haram attacks only APC states and now ebola, the future looks bleak for APC states.
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nosurrenda: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: What did apc do, apc is trying to make nigeria into a dubai standard and yal say no, note me , posterity will judge us if nigeria is not made into a dubai standard, with our heavy abundance of mineral resources

Is Benin the new Dubai?

Abeg stop sounding even more ridiculous, which APC state is similar to Dubai in business or infrastructure?
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Apc just came into Benin, and now Benin is heading to its promised land
Nosurrenda:

Is Benin the new Dubai?

Abeg stop sounding even more ridiculous, which APC state is similar to Dubai in business or infrastructure?
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nosurrenda: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: Apc just came into Benin, and now Benin is heading to its promised land

Even prof Osumbor was doing great till the courts gave the verdict to Oshiomhole.

My point is, the abysmal regime of Igbinedion made everybody a hero after his poor performance.

No need celebrating the mediocre achievements of Oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Oshiomole is doing well with Benin resource, note: edo has no oil, low tax generation, so the little he gets , he uses
Nosurrenda:

Even prof Osumbor was doing great till the courts gave the verdict to Oshiomhole.

My point is, the abysmal regime of Igbinedion made everybody a hero after his poor performance.

No need celebrating the mediocre achievements of Oshiomhole.
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nosurrenda: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: Oshiomole is doing well with Benin resource, note: edo has no oil, low tax generation, so the little he gets , he uses

If you're from Edo state you'd know that Edo state is one of the oil producing states, start asking Osho baba what he does with your allocation.
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Did u put oil block there
Nosurrenda:

If you're from Edo state you'd know that Edo state is one of the oil producing states, start asking Osho baba what he does with your allocation.
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nosurrenda: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: Did u put oil block there

Maybe you should do a bit of research, am really surprised you don't know Edo state is part of Oil producing states.

The states are (in no particular order) Rivers, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Cross Rivers, Abia, Ondo, Imo and in 2012 Anambra state was included.

Stop claiming Edo state, don't be shy of your state na?
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by 99100(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: Gbam!
why are you not doing more to convince people Ebola is a hoax?

The highest I can do I've been doing.

Like bird flu ,Ebola is a hoax.
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks man.
We should co-ordinate our efforts mention my name on any thread you are on and I will do likewise.
99100:

Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: Interesting!

Why do none of these high profile victims have facebook accounts.

These Ebola victims do not exist
You are very funny! grin grin
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
So berem, you don't yourself have a facebook account?

The weird thing is that Patrick Sawyer's alleged wife also does not have a Facebook account - yet their are so many staged family and wedding photos uploaded on the internet - this is like someone trying to convince us she and Patrick are real people.

Who asked her for family photos?
berem: You are very funny! grin grin
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: So berem, you don't yourself have a facebook account?

The weird thing is that Patrick Sawyer's alleged wife also does not have a Facebook account - yet their are so many staged family and wedding photos uploaded on the internet - this is like someone trying to convince us she and Patrick are real people.

Who asked her for family photos?
Seriously, I dunno if to believe you. I sincerely hope I will. grin grin
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
and I sincerely hope you are not winding me up grin
berem: Seriously, I dunno if to believe you. I sincerely hope I will. grin grin
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: and I sincerely hope you are not winding me up grin
naaa! I am not winding you up. I have been following every post of yours concerning the EBV. You still have a lot of convincing to do if truly EBV is a hoax. cool cool
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
What would convince you that Ebola is a hoax
berem: naaa! I am not winding you up. I have been following every post of yours concerning the EBV. You still have a lot of convincing to do if truly EBV is a hoax. cool cool
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: What would convince you that Ebola is a hoax
You have to travel to Liberia or Sierra leone for me to believe you. tongue grin
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
I honestly will. But they may quarantine me and and when I catch malaria or typhoid from their ebola centre and die they would claim ebola killed me. Or they may inject me with their deadly experimental drugs that is probably killing the people in the quarantine centre.

So what you are saying that nothing can convince you Ebola is a hoax?

Well you are like the majority of Nigerians this is why Nigerians are so easy to control undecided

berem: You have to travel to Liberia or Sierra leone for me to believe you. tongue grin
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: I honestly will. But they may quarantine me and and when I catch malaria or typhoid from their ebola centre and die they would claim ebola killed me. Or they may inject me with their deadly experimental drugs that is probably killing the people in the quarantine centre.

hahahaha!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
So what you are saying that nothing can convince you Ebola is a hoax?

Well you are like the majority of Nigerians this is why Nigerians are so easy to control undecided

All the authorities has to do is feed Nigerians with a constant stream of lies and they would not question anything and remain compliant.

So it does not really surprise me that it is an uphill struggle to convince Nigerians.
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by obailala(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?

I think the ebola is a grand plan of the APC to discredit the good administration of GEJ

Afteral, it's just like the trend of bomb blasts somewhere in the north whenever APC loses elections (even if the election is in the south)

Whatever they do, the janjaweeeds will never succeed

GEJ till infinity grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
cbrass: Hmmm...how come its during the Tenure of Jonathan(pdp) that all calamities are attacking the country, first its Bokoharam, now its Ebola
and why is dat itz durin jona regime dat we hav the biggest economy,y is dat itz during itz regime votes are now counting and y is that itz during itz regime dat we hav recorded success in sport
Stop emphazing the bad sides focus on the gud 1s and mak effort to take care of d bad sides
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by eaglechild: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
99100:

angry angry angry angry
Please stop this rubbish.
GenBuhari: Thanks man.
We should co-ordinate our efforts mention my name on any thread you are on and I will do likewise.
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by eaglechild: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
GenBuhari: So what you are saying that nothing can convince you Ebola is a hoax?

All the authorities has to do is feed Nigerians with a constant stream of lies and they would not question anything and remain compliant.

So it does not really surprise me that it is an uphill struggle to convince Nigerians.

I beg you to stop this.

I sincerely ask that you stop because you have absolutely no idea what the consequence of your belief system is, esp if other gullible people begin to buy into it.
Please stop.

Ebola is real.

The victims are real people.
Real people have died and real people are lying ill right now, suffering from Ebola.

It is not a hoax.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by cbrass(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
and why is dat itz durin jona regime dat we hav the biggest economy,y is dat itz during itz regime votes are now counting and y is that itz during itz regime dat we hav recorded success in sport
Stop emphazing the bad sides focus on the gud 1s and mak effort to take care of d bad sides

Ahahah..I laugh in Otuoke language , its a pity you didn't listen to the news well, even the finance minister confessed that other sectors of the economy were not counted in the past but wasn't the case nw, even she her sef knows that the economy didn't grow, or can you give us a single thing that jonah did that suddenly put us as the largest economy...
Re: Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
cbrass:

Ahahah..I laugh in Otuoke language , its a pity you didn't listen to the news well, even the finance minister confessed that other sectors of the economy were not counted in the past but wasn't the case nw, even she her sef knows that the economy didn't grow, or can you give us a single thing that jonah did that suddenly put us as the largest economy...
all i knw is dat presently Nigeria has the biqqest economy this rating is nt made by Nigeria only even ECOWAS,UN even certified the rating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: Jonathan's Ambition, A Threat To Igbo Presidency - Udenta O. Udenta / Facts You Should Know About Buhari / We Gave GEJ A Country In One Piece But We Are Taking It Back In Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.