Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? (582 Views)

Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station? / Your Best Nigeria Tv Station? / Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? by Maximus85(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
I don't want to mention the TV station's name so that seun will not drop the NL Kondo on me.
I just want to be sure that those cards are not used recharged cards. For the fun of it, I've tried loading them once or twice and no matter how fast I was, the card will had been used by another subscriber.

Tell us if you have been able to loads any of those cards and how much airtime is in the cards.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? by Lilimax(f): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Maximus85: I don't want to mention the TV station's name so that seun will not drop the NL Kondo on me.
I just want to be sure that those cards are not used recharged cards. For the fun of it, I've tried loading them once or twice and no matter how fast I was, the card will had been used by another subscriber.

Tell us if you have been able to loads any of those cards and how much airtime is in the cards.

Likewise me.
The funny part is that whenever I get's home, my last child will always come with a list of the numbers
she wrote down asking me to load them smiley

I've been looking forward to seeing someone that has been successful in loading those numbers.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? by Seun(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Maximus85: I don't want to mention the TV station's name so that seun will not drop the NL Kondo on me.
Do we have a rule against mentioning the names of TV stations, or are you just hiding the name so that others will not share in the awoof?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? by Lilimax(f): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun:
Do we have a rule against mentioning the names of TV stations, or are you just hiding the name so that others will not share in the awoof?
lmao grin

It is ONTV.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? by Maximus85(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lilimax:
lmao grin

It is ONTV.

Na you mention name ooooo. No be me oooo. Seun se you shaaa dey see ooo.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station? by Maximus85(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun:

Hmmmm. Seun, make I mention name? There's a bank that gives plenty recharge cards every Friday on Twitter.

As for the OFFTV issue, I even know the exact time they give the cards.

(1) (Reply)

The Maze Runner Review - This Is The Way To Make The Adjustment Youth! / Samantha Reveals Her Nominations, In Danger? / Who Has Watched KYLE XY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.