Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

A Few Days Till The Transfer Window Shuts Who Is Arsenal Signing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Few Days Till The Transfer Window Shuts Who Is Arsenal Signing (1272 Views)

Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal / Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Few Days Till The Transfer Window Shuts Who Is Arsenal Signing by kevinbey(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Arsenal scaled through for the 17th successive time and the squad has a lot of holes that needs to be filled especially in defence and Defensive midfield. Wenger made a statement after the Besiktas game that Arsenal don't need new players but am sure most of us dont see it that way. whats your take and who would you like to see join the gunners being that we have the biggest transfer kitty right now (€80 million unused)

Latest news says Arsenal have lodged a 10.9 million pound bid for Borrusia Dortmund centre back Sokratis Papastothopolous but Dortmund want 18 million.
Re: A Few Days Till The Transfer Window Shuts Who Is Arsenal Signing by M4gunners: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
I would like to see David Villa in Arsenal line up as Top 9.With Sanchez and Walcott in 7 and 11 respectively.
Re: A Few Days Till The Transfer Window Shuts Who Is Arsenal Signing by kevinbey(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
M4gunners: I would like to see David Villa in Arsenal line up as Top 9.With Sanchez and Walcott in 7 and 11 respectively.
thats what I thought but last summer. this summer I don't think he would leave MLS. I would like Cavalho to join Arteta and Flamini aren't just it at allll
Re: A Few Days Till The Transfer Window Shuts Who Is Arsenal Signing by M4gunners: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
kevinbey: thats what I thought but last summer. this summer I don't think he would leave MLS. I would like Cavalho to join Arteta and Flamini aren't just it at allll
Which Cavalho are you talking of? The formal Chelsea player?
Re: A Few Days Till The Transfer Window Shuts Who Is Arsenal Signing by kevinbey(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
M4gunners: Which Cavalho are you talking of? The formal Chelsea player?
William Cavalho na plays for Sporting Lisbon defensive midfielder. strong 20 year old but we no wenger. the ode no go gree sign am
Re: A Few Days Till The Transfer Window Shuts Who Is Arsenal Signing by M4gunners: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
kevinbey: William Cavalho na plays for Sporting Lisbon defensive midfielder. strong 20 year old but we no wenger. the ode no go gree sign am
Ok in defensive midfielder position, is Luis Gustavo a good candidate too, if Wenger could buy him for us.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Football Is Long Dead, Gone —okocha / Cartoon Of The Day / It Is Difficult Getting A Woman That Truly Loves Me - Christiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.