Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? (2270 Views)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed / Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Weah96: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Christians believe that Jesus is in fact God himself. However, the bible is ambiguous about this as perhaps everything else.

John 10:30
I and my father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

So which one is it? Is God greater than Jesus or are they one and the same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ignore religion, and work for your personal advancement in enterprise building.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Olusanya333(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Weah96: Christians believe that Jesus is in fact God himself. However, the bible is ambiguous about this as perhaps everything else.

I and my father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Brother do u believe the Bible?
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by mazaje(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Olusanya333: Brother do u believe the Bible?

Answering a question with another question, eh?. . . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Lovethywilbedon: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Billyonaire: Ignore religion, and work for your personal advancement in enterprise building.
That's how we recognise Poor people whenever we meet them. They start by answering BIG NOISY names like BILLYONAIRE and claim to be what they are not like ENTERPRISE BUILDERS and commeting before they THINK as if Religion is against personal advernsment in enterprise buildging.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lovethywilbedon: That's how we recognise Poor people whenever we meet them. They start by answering BIG NOISY names like BILLYONAIRE and claim to be what they are not like ENTERPRISE BUILDERS and commeting before they THINK as if Religion is against personal advernsment in enterprise buildging.
Religion is for mentally incompetent complacent nincompoops that search for buffers and miracles when and where there is none. How is Ebola doing in your area ? Has your Gods healed his people yet ?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Lovethywilbedon: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Billyonaire: Religion is for mentally incompletent complacent nincompoops that search for buffers and miracles when and where there is none. How is Ebola doing in your area ? Has your Gods healed his people yet ?
From your commets, I am begining to notice the little you know about religion and how miracles on televisions and maybe your past poor understanding of the bible has laid the foundation for the misconceptions you have about God. So you think GOD have to perform a miracle to prove that He Exist. As for your question on Ebola, the country where am living hasnt yet detected any Ebola case.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by lovaleenny(f): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Weah96: Christians believe that Jesus is in fact God himself. However, the bible is ambiguous about this as perhaps everything else.

I and my father are one.

If a good practicing Christian answers you now...what exactly do you need the information for?coz I bet you you'll find a way to undermine the person's response....so ask yourself this question why do I want to know who's greater between God and jesus? Before you start to create an avenue for ppl to frustrate Christians
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lovethywilbedon: From your commets, I am begining to notice the little you know about religion and how miracles on televisions and maybe your past poor understanding of the bible has laid the foundation for the misconceptions you have about God. So you think GOD have to perform a miracle to prove that He Exist. As for your question on Ebola, the country where am living hasnt yet detected any Ebola case.
Ghana ? Oh my little friend, with your understanding of God...you are still desperate without praying for God to pour naira from the skies ? I thought with faith you can move mount everest ?
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Rilwayne001: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
God is the greatest

1 Like

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by malvisguy212: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rilwayne001: God is the greatest
yes, God is greater, jesus is the word that came out from the mouth of God.

Hebrews 11:3King James Version (KJV) 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God,
so that things which are seen were not
made of things which do appear.
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Weah96: 4:35am On Aug 29, 2014
lovaleenny:

If a good practicing Christian answers you now...what exactly do you need the information for?coz I bet you you'll find a way to undermine the person's response....so ask yourself this question why do I want to know who's greater between God and jesus? Before you start to create an avenue for ppl to frustrate Christians

LOL. Good one. It appears that you don't know the answer though.
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by malvisguy212: 5:54am On Aug 29, 2014
Weah96:

LOL. Good one. It appears that you don't know the answer though.
to know who jesus realy is.

The Supremacy of the Son of God colossians1: 15
"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in
heaven and on earth, visible and
invisible, whether thrones or powers or
rulers or authorities; all things have been
created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things
hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning
and the firstborn from among the dead,
so that in everything he might have the
supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all
things, whether things on earth or things
in heaven, by making peace through his
blood, shed on the cross."

first born amoung all creation mean the first word that CAME out of the mouth of God.
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Weah96: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2014
malvisguy212: to know who jesus realy is.

The Supremacy of the Son of God colossians1: 15
"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in
heaven and on earth, visible and
invisible, whether thrones or powers or
rulers or authorities; all things have been
created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things
hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning
and the firstborn from among the dead,
so that in everything he might have the
supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all
things, whether things on earth or things
in heaven, by making peace through his
blood, shed on the cross."

first born amoung all creation mean the first word that CAME out of the mouth of God.

So the word was walking around wearing sandals?
This is inconsistent with Jewish scriptures. The OT doesn't mention this.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by malvisguy212: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Weah96:

So the word was walking around wearing sandals?
This is inconsistent with Jewish scriptures. The OT doesn't mention this.
John1:14.International Standard Version. The Word became flesh and lived among
us. We gazed on his glory, the kind of
glory that belongs to the Father's unique
Son, who is full of grace and truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by macof(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2014
malvisguy212: John1:14.International Standard Version. The Word became flesh and lived among

Do the Jews know about this??

are they aware of Jesus being the first of all creation...no no...being the word that created ?

You know Jesus lived among them not your ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by malvisguy212: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2014
macof:

Do the Jews know about this??

are they aware of Jesus being the first of all creation...no no...being the word that created ?

You know Jesus lived among them not your ancestors
the jews reject christ because they thought the messiah will win war and deliver the kingdom to isreal.
Acts1:6. Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time
going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has
set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit
comes on you; and you will be my
witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea
and Samaria, and to the ends of the
earth.”

1 Like

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Weah96: 3:47am On Aug 31, 2014
malvisguy212: John1:14.International Standard Version. The Word became flesh and lived among

There is no prophecy regarding this sandals wearing word in all of Jewish scripture. The foundation of Judaism is the Torah or the old testament, which they consider to be the words of Yahweh.

Why is this word becoming flesh business not mentioned?
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by malvisguy212: 5:46am On Aug 31, 2014
Weah96:

There is no prophecy regarding this sandals wearing word in all of Jewish scripture. The foundation of Judaism is the Torah or the old testament, which they consider to be the words of Yahweh.

Why is this word becoming flesh business not mentioned?
isaiah 9.isaiah prophecies the coming of the king of kings and Lord of lord,the mighty God.what dos this mean? God is a spirit, common sense will tell you that a spirit need flash to walk on the earth.
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Ramon92: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2014
malvisguy212: isaiah 9.isaiah prophecies the coming of the king of kings and Lord of lord,the mighty God.what dos this mean? God is a spirit, common sense will tell you that a spirit need flash to walk on the earth.
flash of light or mtn flash??
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by getgame: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2014

I and my father are one.

Salam,
Jesus (PBUH) is Just a prophet And God is the Greatest....God is the Creator Of everything...So we should worship only the one Creator not His creation....God doesn't have any son or Daughter or wife or any relative...Everything Is his creation...He is the first....So I recommend You to check some lectures Of Dr.Zakir naik...all Messengers Of God called People towards One God But people gone astray After their death...they changed Books revealed On prophets as You can see Hundreds of different versions Of bible...thus God sent His Final Messenger and His final book which was a Promise Done In bible...
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

(Deuteronomy 18)
The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)

Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

Hope so If you want to seek knowledge You yourself will read The Holy Quran With neutral Mind...May God Guide You towards the straight...
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by getgame: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2014
[size=18pt]Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:[/size]

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version.
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by malvisguy212: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2014
getgame: [size=18pt]Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:[/size]

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version.
muhammad the holy spirit? Do you know the meaning of holy spirit? A blameless spirit, somtin that will never and can never sin. We all know muhammad is a sinner, then how can he be the holy spirit?

quran29:27.Sahih International
And We gave to Him Isaac and
Jacob and
placed in his descendants
PROPHETHOOD
and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed,
he is in
the Hereafter among the righteous.
THIS VERSE IN THE QURAN MEAN
MUHAMMAD IS A FALSE PROPHET, HE
WAS NOT FROM THE DESCENDANT OF ISAAC AND JACOB.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by macof(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
malvisguy212: the jews reject christ because they thought the messiah will win war and deliver the kingdom to isreal.
Acts1:6. Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time
going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has
set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit
witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea
and Samaria, and to the ends of the
earth.”

All you saying here is complete rubbish.

The Jewish Messiah is not Jesus, Jesus is a failure, he never fulfilled prophecy.

Read here for what makes the true Messiah
www.nairaland.com/1496957/jewish-messiah
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Youngsage: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
macof:

The Jewish Messiah is not Jesus, Jesus is a failure, he never fulfilled prophecy.

Blasphemy!!! May you know God's forgiveness, of your iniquities before it becomes too late...
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by malvisguy212: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
macof:

on one thread you say jesus did not exist , you say the jews reject him, I even give you bible verse the reason the jews reject him, and now you're tellin me 'jesus is a failure', what your problem with jesus? Did he do you harm?haven't you read the bible how nice Jesus is? jesus is a good man, a good man cannot be a failure.
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Weah96: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
malvisguy212: isaiah 9.isaiah prophecies the coming of the king of kings and Lord of lord,the mighty God.what dos this mean? God is a spirit, common sense will tell you that a spirit need flash to walk on the earth.

Isaiah 9:6-7 was not about Jesus. The Jewish messiah is expected to descend from the direct lineage of David. Jesus didn't have a paternal lineage since he didn't have a human father.
http://www.whatjewsbelieve.org/prooftext6is96.html
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by malvisguy212: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Weah96:

Isaiah 9:6-7 was not about Jesus. The Jewish messiah is expected to descend from the direct lineage of David. Jesus didn't have a paternal lineage since he didn't have a human father.
http://www.whatjewsbelieve.org/prooftext6is96.html
all what you got up there are the idea of men, trying to twist the gospel.
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by Weah96: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
malvisguy212: all what you got up there are the idea of men, trying to twist the gospel.

You mean the way the gospels tried to twist the Jewish scriptures?

Nowhere is it prophesied in the OT that the messiah won't have a human father or that his mother would be a virgin. You're following what amounts to a Jewish cult group, apostates who rebelled against the original Jewish scriptures and Yahweh.

Jews believe that anything not confirmed by their scriptures cannot be from Yahweh. In fact, Yahweh claims in the first few verses of Deuteronomy 13, that miracles can be a test of one's loyalty to the Torah.

Jews believe, like I do, that God should speak to everyone. Yahweh is a Jewish God, and spoke to all the Jews simultaneously at mount Sinai. Or so it is claimed in Deuteronomy 5:3. Your Jesus business where he doesn't reveal himself to people is not based on Jewish scripture.
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by malvisguy212: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Weah96:

You mean the way the gospels tried to twist the Jewish scriptures?

Nowhere is it prophesied in the OT that the messiah won't have a human father or that his mother would be a virgin. You're following what amounts to a Jewish cult group, apostates who rebelled against the original Jewish scriptures and Yahweh.

Jews believe that anything not confirmed by their scriptures cannot be from Yahweh. In fact, Yahweh claims in the first few verses of Deuteronomy 13, that miracles can be a test of one's loyalty to the Torah.

Jews believe, like I do, that God should speak to everyone. Yahweh is a Jewish God, and spoke to all the Jews simultaneously at mount Sinai. Or so it is claimed in Deuteronomy 5:3. Your Jesus business where he doesn't reveal himself to people is not based on Jewish scripture.
in the old testament, when the God want to reach out to the people it's through his prophet and they start like this"the word of God came to me" what dos this mean? When adam sin, man lost communication with God,but after man ask for forgiveness, the only way God would reach out to man it is by his prophet,but the people would not listen to his prophet, some they killed others they reject,God decided to take the realm of the flash,and reconcile man back to himself,now, wither man chose to be ignorance of not,the scripture has been fulfilled,you have a choice to believe or not to believe.

the jews reject christ because they
thought the messiah will win war and
deliver the kingdom to isreal.
Acts1:6. Then they gathered around him
and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time
going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He said to them: “It is not for you to
know the times or dates the Father has
set by his own authority. 8 But you will
receive power when the Holy Spirit
witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the
earth.”

if you want to know the more about the deep things of God,GO AND STUDY ALL THE PARABLE OF JESUS CHRIST WITH A TEACHABLE SPIRIT.
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by macof(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
malvisguy212: on one thread you say jesus did not exist , you say the jews reject him, I even give you bible verse the reason the jews reject him, and now you're tellin me 'jesus is a failure', what your problem with jesus? Did he do you harm?haven't you read the bible how nice Jesus is? jesus is a good man, a good man cannot be a failure.

I never said Jesus never existed. I said no man with the name "Jesus" existed at that time
Jesus is a fake name, so when you say Jesus is name above all names you are only being foolish and ignorant of what Jesus is as a Christian

U showed me a verse, I showed you a thread why Jews reject him...did u read through the thread? Or u too lazy to read??

A good man doesn't mean a successful man, btw Jesus wasn't good, a man that goes against the laws of the land is not good
Re: Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? by macof(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngsage:
Blasphemy!!! May you know God's forgiveness, of your iniquities before it becomes too late...

Wat rubbish blasphemy. I am reporting truths that ur pastors would want to hide from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

JW.ORG Logo Denied Trademark Status In The United States / Islam Versus Freemasons By Baba Ali Mustapha / see what d bible says about Calling Of Pastors "Daddy" A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.