Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Reality Of The Year, Our Deceased Loved Ones Are Still There In Our Homes.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reality Of The Year, Our Deceased Loved Ones Are Still There In Our Homes.. (1360 Views)

5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season / JAMB: The Intelligent Ones Are Not Yet Born / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality Of The Year, Our Deceased Loved Ones Are Still There In Our Homes.. by Edusouls(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
many people just see this world as a place of fun, we just think that the things that
exist are the only ones we see, cars, structures, houses, fellow human beings,we just
perceive entertainment and enjoyement, not knowing that this world is much deeper tan the ocean,
dead loved ones and relatives still lives with us and see us, but we dont. the spooky thing is that
immediately after death they still live in the house at least until after burial, gifted people like
us have the eyes to see this, when i saw it i began to realize the type of world we live in, immediatly
after death please try to respect the dead by not tampaering any how with their belongings
for at least until after buurial, because they are with us in form of energy,mystical orbs,cold spots
and they are clearly visible in the dreams. when i was growing up i saw lots of dead people in the dream, i told
my mum and she was very afraid of that and i too, but when i grew up i saw that it was a very rare and a pwerful gift.
when i was 17years i lost my best friend to swimming pool accident, i was devasted with sorrow, but after his burial
this friend visisted me for the next 6years to console me. and he even explianed to me how he had the accident and i saw
everything clearly,i was telling people they said it is a lie, until when his ghost travelled to umuahia
4years after his death to see a friend that dosent even know that he is dead all these years and deliver a
specail meassage for the grand mum, the guy travelled as directed to his grandmum and told her that his grandson sent him they thought
he was crazy but after describing him and telling his message , my mum too was
present there, they were baffled..i stop here with this short personal experience, after my mums death i was so
devastated and almost killed by sorrow, during the burial i used my camera phone to snap her coffin, lying in state, 2 years
after her burial i was checking across the pics i took, i now saw her standing in that picture just in front of hey coffin
i still have the picture till now, and she steadily visits me in my dream, and i enjoy her visit a lot, she tells me lots of
things that happens in our house years after her death and even complains of our wrong doing..i stop here,beleive it or
not it`s more than real, share your own experiences.....
Re: Reality Of The Year, Our Deceased Loved Ones Are Still There In Our Homes.. by sisiafrika(f): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mods oooo. What am I seeing? Seun, help!
Re: Reality Of The Year, Our Deceased Loved Ones Are Still There In Our Homes.. by inyson: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is very true,my dad stil appear to me in my dreams,givin me instructions and advice,tho he died 7months ago

(1) (Reply)

Some Strange Records / I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove / Men Spend More Time Gossiping Than Women –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.