Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Jesus, The Most Emotional Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, The Most Emotional Being (449 Views)

Some Of The Beliefs Of Disciples Of Jesus As Taught By Jesus,the Teacher / Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? / Jesus: The Son Of God, Or God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, The Most Emotional Being by sidespin: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
JESUS, THE MOST EMOTIONAL BEING

…as we (Jesus & I) walked along, Jesus began to cry. I was astounded. Jesus the Christ, the Son of God, began to cry! He turned toward me, shedding tears of intercession. Some things are too sacred to repeat, but this one thing He told me I could tell: "Roberts, I love My people so much that I would go back to earth, preach My three years over again, and die for just one person. If I had not already paid the price for them, and if I thought they wanted to come to heaven, I would do it all over again.

"I would not have to know they would make it. If I just thought they wanted to come, I would do it for them, even if they were the greatest sinner of all." He kept saying, "I love My people so much. Why do people not take Me at My Word? Do they not know that I have all power in heaven and on earth to back up what I said? It is so easy. I made it so simple. If people would just take Me at My Word, I will do what I said."

Then He cried harder and said, "I do not understand why people say they believe I will do something, but when it does not happen in their time, they begin to doubt My Word. If they will just believe and say with confidence that I will do it, I will do it at the correct time." I knew Jesus was crying because of our unbelief. I was only eight years old, but I knew what unbelief was and how it hurt Jesus. I made a covenant with Jesus right then never to doubt His words and to let God be God. Now, when I am about to think or say something in doubt, I remember the tears of intercession that fell from Jesus' eyes, and I put off any doubt and unbelief.

When we came to a branch of the River of Life, we took off our shoes and got in. The water was knee-deep and crystal clear. Do you know the first thing Jesus did to me? He dunked me! I got back up and splashed Him, and we had a water fight. We splashed each other and laughed. We walked on the inside of the water. I know you will not be able to understand that, and I do not either, really. But that is what we did.

That meant something to me, for the King of Glory, the Son of God, to take time out for little eight-year-old Roberts, to play with him in the River of Life. When I get back to heaven, I want to put up a historical marker on that spot that will say: This spot is where Jesus Christ became not only Roberts Liardon's Lord
and Savior, but his friend.

Yes, He became my friend. Now we walk and talk together. When I hear a good joke, I can run to Jesus and hear Him laugh at it. And when He gets a good one, He tells me. You know, God has some jokes He will tell you, if you are sensitive enough to hear His voice. His jokes are very funny and never boring. After all, the Bible does tell us that God laughs. (Ps. 2:4, Ps. 37:13.) The River of Life is quite different from anything on earth. When you walk into it, it purifies you. It cleanses you of anything remaining from your earth life and gives you life from its source, the Throne Room of God. (Rev. 22:1,2.) The River of Life flows like a mountain stream, and there is no bottom to it. It is crystal clear all the way through. After we had played in it for a while, we got out. Then what felt like a huge hair dryer blew by and dried our clothes instantly. We put on our shoes and left. (Robert Liardon)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For All Christians And Muslims / Open Letter To CAN President Mr Oritsejafor / Get A Religious Blog For Only 6000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.