Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

[read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex (6620 Views)

Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) / Oh Dear See What This Uniabj Inserted Into Her Pr!vate Part & Shared Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by enitesky(f): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
It was a tale of remorse as Vera, 21, a
student of Tai Solarin University of
Education (TASUED) , narrated her near-
death ordeal in the hands of her
boyfriend,“Jide” who is a cyber crime
expert. She had been showered with gifts
without measure until the day of
reckoning came by. In her words, “We
then had s*x and immediately he jumped
up and said he had something to do for
his father.

He dressed up quickly and dropped some
money on the bed and left. I immediately
went to the bathroom to clean up, as soon
as I removed the condom; I saw worms
and big black ants inside it. I screamed
and ran out, but he had driven out of the
compound. If I had not used the female
condom, all those worms were meant to
enter inside me and kill me as part of the
money ritual process.”

To ladies in the same pathway, remember
the age-long saying: all that glitters is not
gold. There is no free lunch in Freetown;
there is no such thing as something for
nothing..hope this serve as a warning to
all other Ladies

Ladies,please be careful with the type of
guys you date..The way some girls are desperate,that's the same way some guys are desperate..so just be careful

More post here:http://candiiville.com/man-around-town/readtasued-female-student-discovers-big-ants-in-her-prvate-part-after-x-with-yahoo-boyfriend/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by Dreal1247: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
How could one be safe. Being closer to God and uncompromising sincerity is a must in this end time. The world is indeed wicked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by Clashydutch(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Things people do for money
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by Seye25(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
after reading this story, still, some people will not learn from it. Thank God for your own and never be deceived by gifts

2 Likes

Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by lirusehn(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
wetin she dey xpecct b4?? The guy papa NA Goodluck?? undecided mtchew

Moreova this story has bin on air since 2010. How comes u shared it like it happened this mawni?? undecided
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by enitesky(f): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
God help Us...
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by Booty4me: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Old news
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by hatux: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
All is well!
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by candiiville: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Draw For the 2014/2015 Champions League Group Stage http://candiiville.com/sports-arena/draw-for-the-20142015-champions-league-group-stage/
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
enitesky: It was a tale of remorse as Vera, 21, a
his father.

money ritual process.”

all other Ladies

guys you date..The way some girls are desperate,that's the same way some guys are desperate..so just be careful

More post here:http://candiiville.com/man-around-town/readtasued-female-student-discovers-big-ants-in-her-prvate-part-after-x-with-yahoo-boyfriend/
How u go see worms and big black ants for inside sperm. Execept if the condom was re used.
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by Damsman10(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
boys r really no more smiling o
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kai
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by gsparks01(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Fake refined story

1 Like

Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by tutaboi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Picture kwanu??
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by constance500: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
na only picture i need grin
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by desirewhet(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Stale news..... Good to remind oursef abt d danger outdere sha....
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by mlanreh: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Maybe she read the book of psalm before having sex undecided
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by macklef(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
I believe you just want to pass a message across. How would he not know you have the female rubber on.
enitesky: It was a tale of remorse as Vera, 21, a
his father.

money ritual process.”

all other Ladies

Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 29, 2014
lies lies lies....seen dis bfore....same story different victim
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by Gegz(m): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2014
stories for the gods
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by SAMBARRY: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Nollywood
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by twisty20(f): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gegz:
stories for the gods

It is for real
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by candiiville: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
yeah
Re: [read]see What This Girl Saw On Her Pr*vate Part After Sex by candiiville: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi / Peruzzi 'wicked' Reply To A Fan That Did His Biro Painting (photos) / What My Big Ass & Curves Didn't Do For Me -destiny Etiko | E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.