Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start (1275 Views)

What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. / The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by 100Cents: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
My imagination has been running helter skelter.

This lady in the next street. She is allover my mind whenever I see her. I tried making her notice me but as her father is very rich, she is often inside a car being driven by a chauffeur.

I started planning for her 3 months ago.

My best friend's father in the hood has a volkswagen beetle. The boy sneaks out with the car whenever his father goes to drink dry gin at the local bar. So I got very close to my friend and he taught me to drive. My plan was nearing fruition.

I told my friend about her, he suggested that the beetle will work. I agreed with him since our car was bad. One evening I saw her come to buy something on my street in the company of her friend.

I rushed to my guy's house and he gave me the key to his father's beetle. Like wind, I was on my way to the supermarket in my street.

I got there, I got down from the car and lost my voice. Thank fate that the crowd at the supermarket made it possible she was still there. My friend sat back in the car.

I approached her and said good evening, she said fine. I told her I was going her direction as I had finished my own shopping. She said ok.

She enetered the car and it refused to start. Is she a witch ?
Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Maybe u slept on d wrong side, try going bak to sleep nd ensure u r sleeping on d right side am sure d car will start in d pt 2 of d dream
Nb- use Gclass dis time around o
Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by 100Cents: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
rozzay: Maybe u slept on d wrong side, try going bak to sleep nd ensure u r sleeping on d right side am sure d car will start in d pt 2 of d dream

grin
Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol
Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by ERCROSS(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Andyblaze spirit

4 Likes

Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Possibly. Be very careful grin

2 Likes

Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by rioemmanuel(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Yes,she is a witch.
Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol, why not call people to help u push and start
Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
rozzay: Maybe u slept on d wrong side, try going bak to sleep nd ensure u r sleeping on d right side am sure d car will start in d pt 2 of d dream
hahahahaha realy? shown off is nt gud dear. wat som pples dont no is dat if a guy or gal hs mney u dont need no one to tell u. his/her luks is enof to judge.
Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
lol, jst cant stop lafing. gosh dis is dam funny.

2 Likes

Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Why not slap her first and confirm if she's a witch. tongue
Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by djeezy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nice script.....Will make a good comedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by karkel(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
U MEAN DAT KIND OF BEETLE DAT LUK LIKE SEA TORTISE ABI NA TORTLE
Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Some NL stories can make one forget his/ herself with laugh.

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start by henryobinna(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
100Cents: My imagination has been running helter skelter.

This lady in the next street. She is allover my mind whenever I see her. I tried making her notice me but as her father is very rich, she is often inside a car being driven by a chauffeur.

I started planning for her 3 months ago.

My best friend's father in the hood has a volkswagen beetle. The boy sneaks out with the car whenever his father goes to drink dry gin at the local bar. So I got very close to my friend and he taught me to drive. My plan was nearing fruition.

I told my friend about her, he suggested that the beetle will work. I agreed with him since our car was bad. One evening I saw her come to buy something on my street in the company of her friend.

I rushed to my guy's house and he gave me the key to his father's beetle. Like wind, I was on my way to the supermarket in my street.

I got there, I got down from the car and lost my voice. Thank fate that the crowd at the supermarket made it possible she was still there. My friend sat back in the car.

I approached her and said good evening, she said fine. I told her I was going her direction as I had finished my own shopping. She said ok.

She enetered the car and it refused to start. Is she a witch ?
and here comes another Andyblaze ^^^^^^
the nigga I quoted

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed. / Nairaland Romance Section December Party / Ladies!!! How Would You Spend This $5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.