Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,184 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

@Help-She Is Sinking Seriously Deep In Despair!!!..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @Help-She Is Sinking Seriously Deep In Despair!!!..... (642 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@Help-She Is Sinking Seriously Deep In Despair!!!..... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
We have exhausted everything we have in our arsenal to advise her...my niece is happily married with two lovely kids to a Mobile Police Officer...some weeks back,her husband was amongst the officers selected for a special training course at the police training ground at gwoza in Borno state..The camp was attacked on the 7th of August but the NPF were able to repel the attackers..The camp was attacked again on the 20th of August claiming the lives of some officers while some are at large still missing...my niece tried reaching her hubby on phone and the reciever at the other end spoke in Hausa language identifying himself as a boko haram member...As i type dix,my niece has been crying her eyes out..she hardly eat or sleep..she is restless always pacing through the whole house..she keeps sobbing day in,day out...How do we lift her up from the valley of despair...i truely feel for her...What should we do to help this troubled soul of hers...How do we cheer her up...Candid advice needed immediately..tnx in anticipation...
Re: @Help-She Is Sinking Seriously Deep In Despair!!!..... by pickabeau1: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
In a proper miltary set up, there would be support groups for spouses of personnel sent to danger zones

She has to prepare for the worst as BH takes no prisoners for exchange as hostage

Does she have a source of livelihood independent of her husband

Have you/she contacted the police command for information on her hubby

1 Like

Re: @Help-She Is Sinking Seriously Deep In Despair!!!..... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
pickabeau1: In a proper miltary set up, there would be support groups for spouses of personnel sent to danger zones

She has to prepare for the worst as BH takes no prisoners for exchange as hostage

Does she have a source of livelihood independent of her husband

Have you/she contacted the police command for information on her hubby
she is a serving corper...should we contact the state PRO for help??..tnx for your advice
Re: @Help-She Is Sinking Seriously Deep In Despair!!!..... by thorpido(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
She should contact the police command and get information about her hubby.By now they should know who is dead and who is missing.
She ought to move in with someone in your family so you all can rally round her.
You all should keep hope alive but if the worst happens,you have to help her overcome this period.
Re: @Help-She Is Sinking Seriously Deep In Despair!!!..... by baqina(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
In a proper setting by now the guy suppose to have been picked with that phone he is using but this is Nigeria.

The best you can do is to keep all dangerous tools away from her and keep on encouraging her, their is no way she wont think of her husband even the enviroment will make her think of him.

With words of encouragement and love she will overcome it.
Re: @Help-She Is Sinking Seriously Deep In Despair!!!..... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thank you all for your advices..we wud take pragmatic steps to ascertain the realities of fynx..remain blessed...
Re: @Help-She Is Sinking Seriously Deep In Despair!!!..... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seriously,i have been thinking hard...the NPF knowing fully well dat they are incapacitated to fight the BH boix,why should day endanger the lives of their comradesis it fair??...even the military are finding it an herculean task to dislodge dix terrorists...why??why should the NPF do dix??..sobbing....

(1) (Reply)

Dating: What Exactly Is It? / Just Said Yes To My Boyfriend Of 2 Years But I Am Scared / Long Courtship Or Short Courtship, Which 'ship' Sails Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.