Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue (1780 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by tiggy(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2006
I met this beautiful damsel who was a beauty to behold. the truth however is she can't stick to a man she scopes anything in trousers. I love her but she's not just sincere, she lies a lot and not straight foward. Nairalanders what will you do if you were in my shoes?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by iice(f): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2006
Forget about her
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by Dojo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2006
Angel - Forget about her and go your way.
Devil - Play along with her, use her then dump her.

For me, I prefer the devil's option 'coz nobody can play on my intelligence and go scot free. angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by Damsal(f): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2006
how are you so sure that there's something going on with every guy she interacts with.

And if you are so bothered by this and her general attitude then i think you should talk to her about this, you do care about her don't you?

@ Dojo-
(The devil's option)
how are so sure she is not a pro at what she does try to play her and you might be the one taken for a ride . If she is as hot as tiggy says she is then she, probably started pretty early. wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by Rhodalyn(f): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2006
tiggy!!, Clearly, U've got major probs On Ur handz, going bout posting threads like this all Over. why?!?!?!!?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by Dojo(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2006
@Damsal
Can you beat a master-player at his game?
I'm not saying I'm bad,infact, I'm good gtuy to the core.But I have the talent of switching fast to the bad guy personality if forced to.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by beyunce(f): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2006
I wonder y u are still sticking around a girl thats nt truthfull or that jumps from one trouser to another.

Unless there is something special u are gaining from her. U know
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by marky14: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2006
that is a very simple thing i will start being untrue with her too as what is good for the turkey is also good for the turkey lolllllllll!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by naijadiva2(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2006
drop her
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by Busta(f): 12:56am On Jul 26, 2006
ever heard of **NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD??**
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by Nosu(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2006
don't believe rumours if that what u been hearing and if u confirm that it's truth u had better forget her. because a lady that can't keep herslf b4 marriage, can never keep herslf in marriage. and also make sure u are not quilty of that b4 laying her off.alot of us do things will can never bear.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by edatika(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2006
why bother urself

e no easy to date fine girl,
u no know

if u can't cope, run
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by iz2much: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2007
iice:

Forget about her

Good 4get abt her, BUT have your fun then forget about her
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by zignor(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2007
I will tell you when I 'll be on your shoes undecided

BTW . . .are you sure you are taking proper good care of her grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by dot2002(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2007
I really don't know her background so i won't be able to give a definitive answer, but her ways might be as a result of one insecurity or another and it might run very deep. You are talking about a girl born and brought up by a good woman? or one from a dysfunctional home? because cheating from women all over the world is seriously frown upon, Irrespective of what you hear on TV or celebrities misdemeanors. Cheating as in what sense? because having sexual experiences with more than one guy is irresponsible from a girl and we know its unsafe no matter the precaution, It's also a lot of hassle. More than a sizeable percentage of women don't just cheat, know that today, that women seem soft doesn't mean they get it on with any pretty boy even if the ideal situation arise because girls want more than that and you lovely girl might be the same she just rings so many guys bells that they tend to give him more time and it might be your own insecurity playing out in your head. Playful behaviour and flirting does no harm though. I really don't belief you! unless you have seen her physical with other guys stingy-thingy then you have something close to a prostitute as a girl friend and you already knew and it gives you very little concern because you love her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by rockiedink(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2007
***singing*** [center]drop her like she's hot,
drop her like she's hot,
drop her like she's hot, [/center]

[size=14pt]free her punk ass!!![/size]
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2007
@topic

Is it hard to spell, if she sleeps around then let her go and get someone better. you don't allow love blind certain decisions.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Is Untrue by Eaglebabe: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
If u are the one ,who is untrue what will she do?

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Place Her? / What do u do if you thing happened? / Pls Let Find Solution To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.