Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

/**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ (2926 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Elvisonjack2(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Yeyenatu, i'm really impressed! At least you've improved a bit. you had two or three lines i liked grin!!

Teddymalaki, go and battle vicki, na cheap wins you dey always fynd angrycheesy!

Fair battle
no mind her. . .iffa come wit ma new techz. .chai. .teddy go die!. . .grin
grin
make i finish wit wetin dey ground first!!!

Meanwhile enjoy ur win.
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Elvisonjack2(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Yeyenatu, i'm really impressed! At least you've improved a bit. you had two or three lines i liked grin!!

Teddymalaki, go and battle vicki, na cheap wins you dey always fynd angrycheesy!

Fair battle
no mind her. . .iffa come wit ma new techz. .chai. .teddy go die!. Cooger fit sue me. . .grin
grin
make i finish wit wetin dey ground first!!!

Meanwhile enjoy ur win.grin
grin
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Opener - yeyenatu

Rhymes - yeyenatu

Simile/Metaphors -yeyenatu

Punchlines - yeyenatu

Personals - yeyenatu

Flows - yeyenatu

Wordplays - yeyenatu

Closer - yeyenatu

Mvgt: yeyenatu
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Ksslib(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Opener... teddy
Rhymes... none
Smiles/meths... teddy
Punchlines..... teddy
Personals.... yeye.. at least now I know teddy has a small statue plus flat b.o.obs.
Flow... teddy
Wordplay.... none
Closer... none

Mvgt..... teddy
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2014
Can I vote
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2014
Mvgt.....yeyenatu grin
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2014
Hehehe! Na late comer I be na grin cheesy can only get better turning my insults to punches...still don't get that sh*t sa... u cnt separate me nd my insults ooo... abeg! Buh I only do am for d rap sa. Hehe...

Who else?! Wrongturn oooo!!!

Fair battle

I still think...

...Her manners are useless like a bought mba/ she is very bitter like a lost kkk/ she is liberia... but me? i'm a proud usa/ she's lost her shine like a burst chevrolet//

... an appalling leech... a failed experiment/ guess that's how she got her speech impediment/ i'll snap her ego... reveal What she calls intelligence/ her brain's a basket, can't hold anything... IQ? non-existence//

What I had... buhahahaha... would cause a ripple! I hate fun popping or sh*t too serious! Boring!! I dey go bath, ciao!!

YeayeaNot
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Testerfuze(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2014
Donkabiru: Opener - yeyenatu

Rhymes - yeyenatu

Punchlines - yeyenatu

Personals - yeyenatu

Flows - yeyenatu

Wordplays - yeyenatu

Closer - yeyenatu

Who's this undecided
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Testerfuze(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2014
Donkabiru: Opener - yeyenatu

Rhymes - yeyenatu

Punchlines - yeyenatu

Personals - yeyenatu

Flows - yeyenatu

Wordplays - yeyenatu

Closer - yeyenatu

Who's this undecided undecided
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2014
Testerfuze:

A Nairalander angry

Who are you grin
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Testerfuze(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2014
teeo:

A Nairalander angry

Who are you grin
A dollarlander grin
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2014
Testerfuze:
A dollarlander grin

Good, now that we know who we are.

My vote goes to Yeyenatu
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Testerfuze:

Tha Don. Biiitches Better Recognize.
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by fuckyouhard: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2014
smh!
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: smh! hip hop has gone to the muds. no hate, but anybody sayin yeyenatu won is either a hater or doesn't understand hip hop....and ur not encouragin her! punchlines don't mean usin harsh words. teddy took this by a landslide, startin from the opener (bury the joke) to the closer. if u doubt me let's see what hip hop heads have to say. pls tag names...this is funny!

my-fuckyouhard-v -- teddymiyaki

same hip hop heads that díck ride mikuz in ur battle against him.. smh
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2014
he don introduce him$sefl na

Lol @dollarlander... chai, I go use that thing insult person next ooo! tongue grin I already see it in my head!!! And d right fit for it sef...

Testerfuze:

YeaYeaNot
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by fuckyouhard: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2014
Lagunna:

same hip hop heads that díck ride mikuz in ur battle against him.. smh
in that case there was a very strong debate. even dead men were resurrected to vote against me. one of them was loonatiik. go check my verdict in his brawl....it favored him! that i battled elymax and had a controversy doesn't mean i wouldn't vote in his favour if he won a battle. the case of the two girls is just too glarin..... from the beginnin to the end teddy takes all the criteria. yeynatu is good with words but she wasn't hittin them punchlines. i see some punchlines from her but she hid them in the bars, hence makin them useless. and am sure what she calls punchlines are harsh words. i used to think the same way when i was learnin too. she has everythin to win this battle but she doesn't know how to place the words. i can copy her verse now, rearrange the bars and whoop teddy flawless. this is not even a battle....u know that but u just want to pretend
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: in that case there was a very strong debate. even dead men were resurrected to vote against me. one of them was loonatiik. go check my verdict in his brawl....it favored him! that i battled elymax and had a controversy doesn't mean i wouldn't vote in his favour if he won a battle. the case of the two girls is just too glarin..... from the beginnin to the end teddy takes all the criteria. yeynatu is good with words but she wasn't hittin them punchlines. i see some punchlines from her but she hid them in the bars, hence makin them useless. and am sure what she calls punchlines are harsh words. i used to think the same way when i was learnin too. she has everythin to win this battle but she doesn't know how to place the words. i can copy her verse now, rearrange the bars and whoop teddy flawless. this is not even a battle....u know that but u just want to pretend

do that biko and post it on chat section.. wanna see what u can do with her verse.. she can learn from it smiley

meanwhile na yeyenatu win this battle as far as i'm concerned.. shoot me angry grin

1 Like

Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by fuckyouhard: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Lagunna:

do that biko and post it on chat section.. wanna see what u can do with her verse.. she can learn from it smiley

meanwhile na yeyenatu win this battle as far as i'm concerned.. shoot me angry grin

there's no need for that. but see this example..........

yeyenatu:
Saying Teddy gives upper-cuts is she 'owning a barber shop,'/ or she 'works in a sweat shop.'/ I'on snip! I'm posh...my 'toppings are top notch!'/ T's the one that'll 'mop her own fûck up!'//
....fact! straight up!!
[/i]

and tell the difference.....

it's time i kill this wack a.s.s sluut/ and if she forms she's hard and tough/
i'll descend a hammer punch/ till she lose balance, stagger n fall/
her hands are short.....but if u hear she gives upper cuts then she owns a barber's shop!!

see where she hid the barber's shop...what could have been a sweet punch. i believe she doesn't know it's a punch tho
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: in that case there was a very strong debate. even dead men were resurrected to vote against me. one of them was loonatiik. go check my verdict in his brawl....it favored him! that i battled elymax and had a controversy doesn't mean i wouldn't vote in his favour if he won a battle. the case of the two girls is just too glarin..... from the beginnin to the end teddy takes all the criteria. yeynatu is good with words but she wasn't hittin them punchlines. i see some punchlines from her but she hid them in the bars, hence makin them useless. and am sure what she calls punchlines are harsh words. i used to think the same way when i was learnin too. she has everythin to win this battle but she doesn't know how to place the words. i can copy her verse now, rearrange the bars and whoop teddy flawless. this is not even a battle....u know that but u just want to pretend

Hehehe... oya! I just got a teacher oooo!!! Isn't the insult the punchline? Thought they said na d insult gangan be rap?

Please, like laguna said, I would very much like to see it... I studied ur battle real hard ooo... wordplay and punchline... I never too get! and I'm ready to pick on everyone till I do! grin
Ryhme? Easy...
Flow? Easy...

Metaphor and simile? Midway...

YeaYeaNot
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: there's no need for that. but see this example..........

her hands are short.....but if u hear she gives upper cuts then she owns a barber's shop!!

see where she hid the barber's shop...what could have been a sweet punch. i believe she doesn't know it's a punch tho

Hmmmm smiley
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by fuckyouhard: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2014
yeyenatu:

Hehehe... oya! I just got a teacher oooo!!! Isn't the insult the punchline? Thought they said na d insult gangan be rap?

Please, like laguna said, I would very much like to see it... I studied ur battle real hard ooo... wordplay and punchline... I never too get! and I'm ready to pick on everyone till I do! grin
Ryhme? Easy...
Flow? Easy...

Metaphor and simile? Midway...

YeaYeaNot
insult can be a punch, based on how u placed it. in my example. upper cuts are for punch and for barbin as well. so here ur tellin her that she doesn't punch (give upper cuts) but if she does at all it's in a barber's shop (hair style)
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2014
Yikes!!!!

True ooo... reads quite sexier than mine!
Next!!!

fuckyouhard: there's no need for that. but see this example..........

Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: insult is not a punch! grin

abeg do her whole verse and post it on rap chat so she can learn.. i promise u one fine toto for ur effort grin
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Wait oo... let me try a different one...

It's likke.... jab/jab/jab/punch! right?

YeaYeaNot
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by fuckyouhard: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Lagunna:

abeg do her whole verse and post it on rap chat so she can learn.. i promise u one fine toto for ur effort grin
smh
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by fuckyouhard: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2014
yeyenatu: Wait oo... let me try a different one...

It's likke.... jab/jab/jab/punch! right?

YeaYeaNot
exactly! the jab/ jab/ jab/ are called build ups. if u arrange them properly the /punch will be very effective. in my brawl against elymax, i didn't want to explain my punches to avoid insultin the voters. it was even later that kim understood that my closer was a punch and wordplay as well. connect the cut/ connecticut (a small state in US), and it's also known as land of steady habits . there are ways u place ur punch that even if they don't sound harsh, they'd sound hilarious. so punches are not always insults or threats
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2014
@fuckyouhhard:

Time to maim this wild boar/ m gon Stain its white fur/ cos her Brain is mashed up/ her sight is bad...but if u hear she hunts a prey then she ate a tadpole//

?? Hit or miss? undecided smiley
Btw: I got the connect d cut pun na...

YeaYeaNot
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
yeyenatu: @fuckyouhhard:
Time to maim this wild boar/ m gon Stain its white fur/ cos her Brain is mashed up/ her sight is bad...but if u hear she hunts a prey then she ate a tadpole//
YeaYeaNot

This ain't for the Credit/ no dollar, naira or even cedi/ leave ur noise for the movies/bitch's numb...When she says she has a flow means she's 'dead beat!'
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
There's something trending in this section! I previously descovered three people, nd recently one more! Smh! There's one thing you should know, the real you will always show when you talk!

I observe a lot!
Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by fuckyouhard: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
yeyenatu: @fuckyouhhard:

YeaYeaNot
noooo! u just rhymed. why not say somethin like:

she doesn't understand rap culture/ cos her bars lack stucture/
brags she has strong swords/ but too weak to start up war/
the only time she kills is when she has abortion!

now this one has effect because it exposed ur opponent as weak and can never kill, unless via abortion
the highlighted words are part of ur build ups and final punch

2 Likes

Re: /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Okay... well! thanks anyway...
I will work on all... then post in d chatroom

fuckyouhard: noooo! u just rhymed. why not say somethin like:

she doesn't understand rap culture/ cos her bars lack stucture/
brags she has strong swords/ but too weak to start up war/
the only time she kills is when she has abortion!

now this one has effect because it exposed ur opponent as weak and can never kill, unless via abortion
the highlighted words are part of ur build ups and final punch

ELYMAXiimus: There's something trending in this section! I previously descovered three people, nd recently one more! Smh! There's one thing you should know, the real you will always show when you talk!
I observe a lot!

Tell me... what's that?
The trend...

YeaYeaNot

(1) (2) (3)

Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! / What Rappers Do You Think Are Underrated / Brutal Clash IV : Mikuz Vs Rhyme Lunatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.