Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,096 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

6 Best Free Node.js Ebooks - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 6 Best Free Node.js Ebooks (780 Views)

Lets Talk Node.js (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Free Node.js Ebooks by toshodei: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
Node.js is a cross platform runtime environment and a library to help run the applications that are written in JavaScript outside the browser. Node.js apps are designed to maximize the efficiency. Programmers and developers well know about Node.js and I guess I need not spare extra words about this javascript programming library.

Our article of the day indeed revolves around this but then those who are interested in learning it are aware of its basics and what exactly it is. Wish to master this javascript library? Here we have pinned down six really useful best free Node.js ebooks that improve your skills.

There are six ebooks that we found worth including in the list of best free Node.js ebooks. Each one of the ebook jotted down comprises of the useful content that will make you all learn lot many things about Node.js. Take a look at these and make your pick!

Link ~> http://theneodesign.com/best-free-node-js-ebooks/

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Designing Training. / Build A Web App Now, Pay Later / What Subjects Do I Need For Waec N JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.