Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] (41807 Views)

Short Story - Catfished! / Ways To Avoid Getting “catfished” (scamed Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Timynder(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Best believe Kush is still the bomb and still got voices ---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMaAtE43Ic

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by mfm04622: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
wilsonayo: Join the illuminate today to be a super rich citizen of your country........
are you in any type of business an artists or you are into any activity
yea this is an opportunity for you to join the illuminate and become rich
like me or more than me just email me at illuminatiking101@gmail.com or call me on my mobile number +2348147634888 to
join and be super famous....................

Lol!!! How famous are you? How rich are you? We need to know so that we can know the efficacy of what you are selling
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
mfm04622:

Lol!!! How famous are you? How rich are you? We need to know so that we can know the efficacy of what you are selling
pls no answer him oo ah beg
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by lusciouslex: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: smiley
I propose friendship as a step towards something constructive. Besides, I enjoy intelligent conversations with a female who knows lots of cool stuffs. What do you think: Whatsapp or BBM? Please, if you give it a 'greenlight' do not expose your contact openly because there are so many wolves waiting for something to devour. Encrypt it, make a puzzle out of it.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Andyblaze: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2014
which of the lady is better for a
man to get married to between this two.
1. A lady with a very low thinking that can't even
manage a business on her own without ur present or
idea in fact looking foolish can't hustle can't make a
decision of her own until u decide and not beautiful
but very faithful and God fearing.
2nd very beautiful and intelligent that can manage
the little you give to her to grow but not faithful. Why
am asking your opinion is cus am in d situation and
am a young man that want to settle down soon, am
in 2years+ relationship with the first stated lady
hoping all this years I can change her but seem not
possible, wen I know her I establish a little business
for her to manage but d business fold up by her
inability to manage I decided her to go and work she
only work for 5months and was fire by her boss base
on her inability to know the right thing to do I
decided taking care of her for the past 2years now bt
she finally don d worst, she was left alone in the
house while I left to work and never brought a very
high voltage while she was watching telling thank
God that the bomb in the parlor and bedroom got
exploded after some minute the stabilizer been plug
d TV trip off to protect my electronic but she went
ahead and plug in direct which it resolving in
damaging almost all what had gotten worth hundred
of thousand am just stating dis for you to understand
what her low thinking has been cusing me. The
second lady love me bt she even told me that even if
we happen to get marry I should nt think am gonna
be monitoring her that I have to free her that wen is
time she will decide what to do with her life, infact
she has many date @d moment bt looking gud and
smart to my liking and am a business kind of man
that need a reasoning woman by me. And this has
overly been my way of meeting ladies that if smart
would cheat if faithful must doll and I hate lady to
cheat on me cus am not such type and av nt seen
except the two. Please ur opinion
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 30, 2014
generalissimo: Wow! What a busy person u are! I hope u make a living outa it. I wonder what my problem with ''Sardine'' or ''Catfish'' is. You'd better get a life and stop wasting ur youthful vigor on social network chasing after vanity.
I understand your point but, honestly the way it seems like I'm always involved on social media websites is totally different in person. You're right I'm a very busy person especially having a full time job in the medical/healthcare field, raising two boys and staying tight and fit for my husband, so before you run off at the mouth like you have bad case of diarrhea, maybe you should pay attention to the main topic and stay out of my business. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by snthesis(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2014
ebonyeyez: I agree with you, as a matter of fact. My Facebook friends in our group came together
to help expose this catfish bitch who lied about everything. She lied about photos, post, copied and pasted everything. We exposed her and made a video about catfish awareness and shared the video within our group circle. The catfish found out about it and deleted the account. We used master persuasiveness, and prescreening other friends of the catfish that were friends with us but not in our group. We found over 30 catfish men and women, well.... mostly women. Long story short the leader of our group deleted over 500 people who didn't believe him after hardcore evidence as well as video. Smh its sad but true.
hiya,

......my 1st friend on NL smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by generalissimo(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2014
ebonyeyez: I understand your point but, honestly the way it seems like I'm always involved on social media websites is totally different in person. You're right I'm a very busy person especially having a full time job in the medical/healthcare field, raising two boys and staying tight and fit for my husband, so before you run off at the mouth like you have bad case of diarrhea, maybe you should pay attention to the main topic and stay out of my business. Thanks...
Hmmm....I aint interested in ur biz sis, not in the least. But I might now, realising that u are raising two boys. Wow! U sounded responsible enough to earn my respect....I duff my hat. Take care of ur hubby

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Missmossy(f): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
Observing cool
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Andyblaze: which of the lady is better for a
man to get married to between this two.
1. A lady with a very low thinking that can't even
manage a business on her own without ur present or
idea in fact looking foolish can't hustle can't make a
decision of her own until u decide and not beautiful
but very faithful and God fearing.
2nd very beautiful and intelligent that can manage
the little you give to her to grow but not faithful. Why
am asking your opinion is cus am in d situation and
am a young man that want to settle down soon, am
in 2years+ relationship with the first stated lady
hoping all this years I can change her but seem not
possible, wen I know her I establish a little business
for her to manage but d business fold up by her
inability to manage I decided her to go and work she
only work for 5months and was fire by her boss base
on her inability to know the right thing to do I
decided taking care of her for the past 2years now bt
she finally don d worst, she was left alone in the
house while I left to work and never brought a very
high voltage while she was watching telling thank
God that the bomb in the parlor and bedroom got
exploded after some minute the stabilizer been plug
d TV trip off to protect my electronic but she went
ahead and plug in direct which it resolving in
damaging almost all what had gotten worth hundred
of thousand am just stating dis for you to understand
what her low thinking has been cusing me. The
second lady love me bt she even told me that even if
we happen to get marry I should nt think am gonna
be monitoring her that I have to free her that wen is
time she will decide what to do with her life, infact
she has many date @d moment bt looking gud and
smart to my liking and am a business kind of man
that need a reasoning woman by me. And this has
overly been my way of meeting ladies that if smart
would cheat if faithful must doll and I hate lady to
cheat on me cus am not such type and av nt seen
except the two. Please ur opinion
pls ur off topic, bounce nigga
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by zubby29(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2014
ebonyeyez: I understand your point but, honestly the way it seems like I'm always involved on social media websites is totally different in person. You're right I'm a very busy person especially having a full time job in the medical/healthcare field, raising two boys and staying tight and fit for my husband, so before you run off at the mouth like you have bad case of diarrhea, maybe you should pay attention to the main topic and stay out of my business. Thanks...
sweet never knew you were married. my warm regards to your family. hugs
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Danhumprey: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Emmy9ite: sure. I dey Itu road.. Holla 07036322882
I been think say you dey stay for hostel.grin
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Emmy9ite(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Danhumprey: I been think say you dey stay for hostel.grin
No o. I prefer home made food, hehe. The hostel is like my second home sha, you will find in room 3 if you are lucky. Just ask of Ebbing, that's my botanical name. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Danhumprey: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Emmy9ite: No o. I prefer home made food, hehe. The hostel is like my second home sha, you will find in room 3 if you are lucky. Just ask of Ebbing, that's my botanical name. Lol
Room 3? That's the Man O' war room na? Abi?

I'm currently in the hostel now. The common room,actually.wink
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Emmy9ite(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Room 3? That's the Man O' war room na? Abi?

Lol, the room after man o' war room. Room 4 then.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by duni04(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Dawezz: Ahahahahahahaha Nor be small ooooo....God catch me too one day like that....there is this girl on my Facebook, she just started sending me messages....you know showing me gree light....at last we decided to see and she promised to come see me, it was on sunday she promised to come, i didnt even go to church because of her....ma mind was just calculating how i'll Bleep her....omo when this babe come, call me say see where she dey...i con call ham...i nor even know say the person wey dey opposite me na the girl...because she too wooo-wooooo....slim con get yeye legs...wear oversize jean...chai...shame catch me....ma street wey say guys know the kinda babe i dey pull....when dey great me i dey shun them oooo....imagin we even enter house self...the babe get body odour con dey sweat like christmas goat...

well since ma mind don dey there now....i dont have any option than to Bleep her like that, she con even dey form....omo i just remove her cloth sharp sharp, wetin dey do you....you nor go fockuse....person like me won manage you self..you nor happy...na so she calm down oooo...i close eyes Bleep her...gave her transport to move immediately...

That thing make me nor day do online or social network runs again.
Buahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2014
Let's keep it going! More stories plss
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Forget photoshop....d ones wey u dey jam for streets nko?
Make up is powerful my friend.There are liners to make face appear slimer;they tuck in and apply it.
Even clothes are not left out...there is a way women can appear more curvy.Toolz wore d kind sometimes back...Kim also wore it(I know these two gat it normally but it can't get too much can it?wink)Itz d play with colours that create d illusion.
As for me...u fit TRY decieve me for pic but it will take sometin extraordinary to decieve me wen I jam u one on one even if you pack all d make up for dis world use cool
krall: its photoshop sir. i have seen many pics like that. fat women get slimmer. bigger ass/boobs, eyes, face, nose. lips and even hair. all photoshoped

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by queenet246(f): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2014
U guys are really funny. Any ways I hAve met some guys online though mostly people I know but have not seen since childhood and they areally like "wow u look more beautiful in real life than in ur pics I couldn't even recognise u" so I think for some people it's just being photogenic and some are not. no matter how I try I don't just get wat I want in pics.

NB: i just hope those people are not decieving me even though they always wish to c me.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by jorhney(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
catfish ko dogfish ni

mtcheeeeeew...
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Jhayson(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
lol...I cnt even remember hw many times I've been catfished

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Norajones(f): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why only women?Abi na only dem waka cum?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
[size=18pt]CAT FISH KO SMOKE FISH NI[/size] angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by pigin: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
yes!! Its a long story.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by eunisam: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
no
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Atmmachine(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Them girls will put on fake hair (weavon), paint their face with mary k, Put fake eye lashes, rub lipstick, apply eye pencil, put fake eye liner, wear bra to pad up their flat b*reast, wear fake butt, Wear high heel to increase their height..

We guys have been assaulted,deflowered, abused,defrauded & catfished by Millions of girls.. cool cool cool cool

Girls are fake grin grin grin

SMD_ : Shaking My Dicckk

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by experimentist: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
I eat a lot of cat fishes but haven't been catfished..
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Atmmachine(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
The way our girls bleach themselves you will date your Ex-girlfriend over again not know she was the one you dated earlier..

#Talking from experience grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Atmmachine(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please, can you tell me what is real about girls..
Fake hair,fake eyes,fake lips,fake face,fake butt, fake b*reast

grin grin grin grin

Guys have been catfished,scammed,duped & defrauded..
God will judge them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Champella(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Danhumprey: Room 3? That's the Man O' war room na? Abi?

So una two dey for University of Ikpa Road o. How una dey? I dey hail o cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.