Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Meet Supatra, The World’s Hairiest Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Supatra, The World’s Hairiest Girl (1930 Views)

Sad Story Of The World's Hairiest Family (PHOTOS) / One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story / Nigeria's Hairiest Lady, Queen Okafor In Sexy New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Supatra, The World’s Hairiest Girl by Seandeeds(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Meet the 11-year-old Thai girl, Supatra Sasuphan, who is officially the world’s hairiest girl. Her nicknames may include ‘wolf girl’ and ‘monkey face’.

Although the schoolgirl from Bangkok has faced merciless teasing at school, Supatra says being given a Guinness World Record for her hair has helped her become extremely popular.

She said: ‘I like to watch anything on TV, whatever is, I like having it on. I like to watch Bugs Bunny.’

The bubbly little girl is also determined not to let her condition prevent her from leading a normal life.

She said: ‘I like to study maths so I can be good at it and teach it to younger children so they can do it too.

‘I want to become a doctor so I can help patients when they get injured.

‘I want to help people who get hurt and help cure people.’

So sweet…

- See more at: http://seunsblog.com/meet-supatra-worlds-hairiest-girl/#sthash.uZELlJr1.dpuf

Re: Meet Supatra, The World’s Hairiest Girl by McWhillion(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Cheeeesus!
Re: Meet Supatra, The World’s Hairiest Girl by Omexonomy: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
The world is full of wonders that are far beyond human comprehension.

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Police Harassment Experience! / When You Click Share Button On Nairaland, Who Exactly Are You Sharing With? / Check This Out!!! Look What This Secondary Girls Are Going In Class. With Four B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.